The Sword and Laser discussion

Scifi / Fantasy News > Brandon Sanderson's The Way of Kings for $2.99 today

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tina (new)

Tina (javabird) | 689 comments Hmm, shows as 8.99 in the iBooks store.

message 2: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 96 comments Alex wrote: "This was one of my top reads for 2012. I'd highly recommend The Way of Kings, and you can grab it for $2.99 here."

Fabulous

message 3: by AndrewP (new)

AndrewP (andrewca) | 2479 comments Wow thanks.

Also- If you buy the Kindle eBook for $2.99 then you become eligible to get the Audible book for $7.99. Another bargain.

message 4: by Igor (new)

Igor (igork) | 105 comments Ah, my all-time favourite! But I already have it on Kindle and also signed hardcover. Nonetheless, thanks for info!!

message 5: by Tina (new)

Tina (javabird) | 689 comments It's now showing in the iBooks store for $2.99. Guess it took awhile to flow over.

message 6: by Molly (new)

Molly | 9 comments I already have the book in hard cover, but think I'll pick up the 2.99 e-book. Because that book was so enormous and unwieldy to physically read, that it was the one that pushed me over the edge to vow that I will only by big fantasy books in digital formats from now on. So, if I reread-- and it's one of those books that merits a reread-- an ebook it is. (That said, I did already break by no more dead-tree fantasy books for the last installment of Wheel of Time-- I figured since I have the first 14 in physical editions, I needed to complete the set :)

message 7: by Gene (new)

Gene In the same news, Legion is $.30 in Kobo store after coupon 90BK.