Roleplaying!! discussion

One X One Rp's > Jordan ~The true gamer's here~ and Cassi

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments sure I'm always the boy anyways ^w~

message 2: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments eh~ that's kinda done---uh~ oh! i have a awesome idea how about reverse kidnapping where the boy is the kidnapped one

message 3: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments uh truth is I'm not really good at being the Kidnapper, Master, Abusive person I'm just way to kind hearten fer that sorry...

message 4: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments Uh teen pregy right ok that's cool

message 5: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments Name: James Lyon
Personality: Carefree, friendly, goofy, smart, dense, can be the total opposite if needed
Looks: He has long straight dark hair almost to a shade of black that reaches the back of his neck. He Is a bit chubby but has more muscle to back it up. He is 5 feet 11 inches tall and is slightly tan. He wears a red T-shirt most of the time, star pendant, Blue jean shorts that are kinda loose and square glasses

message 6: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments Sure thing wai football as in touchdown or football as in GOAL!!!!!!!

message 7: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments sure thing

message 8: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James was already up and out of the house walking to the bus stop

message 9: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James yawned as he was sitting in the bus as it neared his school

message 10: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James walked in saying hello's to a few people he passes as he neared his locker he saw Karana waiting there "Hey Kar wassup?"

message 11: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James grinned "my my why so affectionate." James said in a teasing tone

message 12: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments "Aw I can't get enough of you r cute blushing face"

message 13: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments "yea yea I will" James said as snuck up behind her kissed her cheek before heading to his class

message 14: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James yawn quitly as he thought about tonight's party the team was going to throw a party due you their recent win he was wondering if he should bring Karana

message 15: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James took the necessary note needed to learn today's lesson but started to fall asleep

message 16: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James jumped as he heard the bell he quickly headed to gym next

message 17: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James was stretching his hamstring at the same time stretching his triceps

message 18: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments he then began the standing stretches.

message 19: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments (Ah sorry!)
James began to now jog as the teacher instructed.

message 20: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments "HeyHey Kar" James greeted as he began to match her pace

message 21: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments "Hey um the guys are throwing a party and I'm wondering if you wanted to come?"

message 22: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments Just then the gym teacher blew the whistle as they began to do the days activities.

message 23: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments ((idk uh freeplay?))

message 24: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James was Playing a game of basket ball even though he was better at football.

message 25: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments "Wana play?" James asked

message 26: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James smiled as he passed her the ball

message 27: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James jumped up trying to rebound the ball but only succeeded in tipping the ball out of the direction of the hoop.

message 28: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments "come on babe you know I'm a sore loser" James joked even though he was the opposite.

message 29: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James smirked "Care to wager a little something on this match?" James said

message 30: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments "Done" James said as he checked her the ball ready for what she was bout to do.

message 31: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James suddenly pivoted as he began passed her ready to jump for the ball

message 32: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James jumped up reaching for the ball barely tipping it and watched as it soared above him

message 33: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments "I guess my skills increased eh" James said haughtily.

message 34: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James smirked as he grabbed the ball "Wana check?!'