!The Young Adult Book Club! discussion

Best & Worst > The Best of 2013

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janna, A single coincidence is all it takes :) (last edited Mar 14, 2013 08:17AM) (new)

Janna Marie (jannamarie) | 36 comments Mod
At the end of 2012 we started a thread where you could post your favorites from the year. This year I decided we should start early! I don’t know about you… but I would rather add my favorites as I go versus going over my entire Read list at the end of the year. It’s just too much work!

PLEASE READ INFO BELOW BEFORE YOU POST:

Only one post per person, please! Just come back and keep adding to your message. We have a lot of people in the group, so this thread would get crazy pretty quick otherwise.

You can add the information anyway you’d like. I’ve given a few examples below that you could use. By no means, do you have to use one of my examples... they are simply ideas to help get the ball rolling.

Example 1
Simple collection of your favorites.

My 2013 Top Reads
Slammed (Slammed, #1) by Colleen Hoover Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver Splintered (Splintered, #1) by A.G. Howard

Example 2
Broken down by type or genre.

Part of a Series
Slammed (Slammed, #1) by Colleen Hoover Splintered (Splintered, #1) by A.G. Howard

Stand-Alones
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

Example 3
Broken down by the month it was released.

January
Splintered (Splintered, #1) by A.G. Howard

February
Slammed (Slammed, #1) by Colleen Hoover Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

message 2: by Janna, A single coincidence is all it takes :) (last edited Mar 14, 2013 08:21AM) (new)

Janna Marie (jannamarie) | 36 comments Mod
The Best of 2013
Janna's Favorites :)

Part of a Series
Altered (Altered, #1) by Jennifer Rush Splintered (Splintered, #1) by A.G. Howard

Stand-Alone
None yet, but I'm working on it!

message 3: by Nicole (last edited Jul 03, 2013 08:02AM) (new)

Nicole (thizzlen) | 6 comments Part of a series:
The Archived (The Archived, #1) by Victoria Schwab Prodigy (Legend, #2) by Marie Lu

Stand-Alone:
(Sometime I will have a book here!)

message 4: by Lucille (last edited Jul 03, 2013 07:16PM) (new)

Lucille (lucillep) | 855 comments Part of a series:
The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2) by Julie Kagawa Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2) by Katie McGarry Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Firelight (Darkest London, #1) by Kristen Callihan Wait for You (Wait for You, #1) by J. Lynn Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) by Richelle Mead Seraphina (Seraphina, #1) by Rachel Hartman

Stand Alones:
Easy by Tammara Webber My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick Tangled (Tangled, #1) by Emma Chase

message 5: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (patrick_castro) Part of a Series
Pretty Sly (Pretty Crooked, #2) by Elisa Ludwig Tidal (Watersong, #3) by Amanda Hocking

Standalones
Time Between Us (Time Between Us, #1) by Tamara Ireland Stone

message 6: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) Part of a series
Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu Light (Gone, #6) by Michael Grant Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare

Standalones
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

message 7: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brockman (kimbrockman) | 1 comments Raven is climbing the charts in young adult paranormal romance. I have made it FREE thru 7/6/13. If you don't have a copy, get one now! :)

http://www.amazon.com/Raven-Series-eb...

Connect with me on facebook: www.facebook.com/RavenSeries

Raven (Raven, #1) by Kimberly Brockman

message 8: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) Part of A Series
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3) by Beth Revis Fragments (Partials, #2) by Dan Wells Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2) by Veronica Rossi Asunder (Newsoul, #2) by Jodi Meadows Prodigy (Legend, #2) by Marie Lu Dead Silence (The Body Finder, #4) by Kimberly Derting Emblaze (The Violet Eden Chapters, #3) by Jessica Shirvington Breaking Point (Article 5, #2) by Kristen Simmons A Conspiracy of Alchemists (The Chronicle of Light and Shadow, #1) by Liesel Schwarz Boundless (Unearthly, #3) by Cynthia Hand Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi Unbreakable (Unraveling, #2) by Elizabeth Norris The Madness Underneath (Shades of London, #2) by Maureen Johnson

Standalones
Notes from Ghost Town by Kate Ellison Catherine by April Lindner Me, Him, Them, & It by Caela Carter

message 9: by Valencia (new)

Valencia (empowered) | 57 comments Is this book that were published n 2013 or just books I read this year?