!The Young Adult Book Club! discussion

The Mods :) > Janna

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janna, A single coincidence is all it takes :) (new)

Janna Marie (jannamarie) | 36 comments Mod

Hey there! I am your newest mod! I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself..

My name is Janna, pronounced [JAN-uh], and I am 23 years old. I am in the military, and I attend college online. I am married to an amazing man, Aaron. Often, you can find me with my nose in a book, as I really enjoy reading. Young adult books are definitely my poison. Though, my true passion lies in traveling the world. I'm IN LOVE with the feeling I get experiencing the many different cultures, new places, and exciting history. (I'm a European History major, go figure. LOL) Luckily, my husband shares my love of travel and helps make our dreams attainable. At the moment, we are deployed overseas. Do not fear though, it has not slowed down my reading one bit! I am quite stubborn when it comes to my reading time. LOL

I look forward to bringing something new to the group. Please, feel free to message me or send me friend requests!

See you guys around! :D

message 2: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (baileymh) | 13 comments Hi there Janna...Nice to meet you!

message 3: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) Nice to meet you! I would love to travel, so good for you!

message 4: by Janna, A single coincidence is all it takes :) (new)

Nice to meet you, as well, Bailey and Jenny! :) Where are you guys from?

message 5: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) I'm from a small town in Central Iowa in the states

message 6: by Janna, A single coincidence is all it takes :) (new)

You said you'd like to travel. What kind of places do you want to travel to? Do you think you'd travel in the US or outside?

Personally, I love traveling overseas! :)

message 7: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) I want to travel everywhere, lol! I really want to get to Greece and New Zealand!