The Sword and Laser discussion

Sword and Laser Video Show > Tom Merrit interview on Amazing Stories today

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steve (new)

Steve Davidson | 5 comments An interview with Tom Merritt, one of the hosts of the Sword and Laser Show has been published by Amazing Stories http://amazingstoriesmag.com/2013/03/...

Membership on the site is free and helps us work towards bringing the fiction magazine back.

message 2: by terpkristin (new)

terpkristin | 4190 comments I clicked and it said the page wasn't found?

message 3: by Veronica, Supreme Sword (new)

Veronica Belmont (veronicabelmont) | 1702 comments Mod
Seems to not be there, I can't find it at all.

message 4: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (matthewdl) | 341 comments Hmmm, after a bit of a search it seems that this interview doesn't exist. I did come across this interview though: http://thisweekingeek.net/interviews/...

message 5: by David Sven (last edited Mar 14, 2013 06:52PM) (new)

David Sven (gorro) | 1582 comments Veronica wrote: "Seems to not be there, I can't find it at all."

Once the page loads hit refresh and it should be all good.

message 6: by Rob, Roberator (new)

Rob (robzak) | 6892 comments Mod
David Sven wrote: "Veronica wrote: "Seems to not be there, I can't find it at all."

Once the page loads hit refresh and it should be all good."

That worked for me! Pro Tip.

Ruth (tilltab) Ashworth | 1915 comments David Sven wrote: "Once the page loads hit refresh and it should be all good."

Okay, it makes no sense to me that that worked, but hurrah, I got the interview! :)

Anyone else get really excited whenever the anthology is mentioned? I want to get a story in it, but even if I don't, I think it will be really cool.

message 8: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (matthewdl) | 341 comments Ruth wrote: "Okay, it makes no sense to me that that worked, but hurrah, I got the interview! :)"

It is weird. I still can't get it to work in firefox but when I dusted off internet explorer it worked with the reload.

message 9: by terpkristin (new)

terpkristin | 4190 comments That is crazy that the reload worked, thanks for the tip.

And thanks for the interview. :)

message 10: by David Sven (new)

David Sven (gorro) | 1582 comments Rob wrote: "That worked for me! Pro Tip."

It was systematic trial and error. My OCD insists that things that should work...should work

1. First reclick link at least 20 times
2. If Fail then Hurl abuse at screen
3. if fail bash computer screen
4. if fail refresh page
5 if fail then goto 1

message 11: by Rob, Roberator (new)

Rob (robzak) | 6892 comments Mod
rofl

message 12: by Scott (new)

Scott | 312 comments Lol yeah funny that worked. Go home Internet, you're drunk

message 13: by Joshua S (new)

Joshua S Hill (joshuashill) Hi folks, glad I came across this post. The interview was prematurely published, and will be up 'proper' and 'complete' within the next 24 hours (I think).

message 14: by Joshua S (new)

Joshua S Hill (joshuashill) Interview with Tom is now up.

http://amazingstoriesmag.com/2013/03/...

message 15: by Leesa (new)

Leesa (leesalogic) | 649 comments Great interview! Thanks for sharing it with us.

message 16: by Tae (new)

Tae | 25 comments Loved the interview. Can't wait to see Sword and Laser back in video format.