Flat-Out Matt (Flat-Out Love, #1.5) Flat-Out Matt discussion

Flat Out Love

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jennifer I am so excited for this new book! I loved FoL when I read it last summer. I've read it twice through. I really felt like I needed more at the end and am happy that Jessica Park is giving us a little glimpse into Matty and Julie's relationship.

Jess Me too... I was excited. I really wish it would have been longer... I would have enjoyed hearing more of the story...but I was satisfied.

Jennifer I loved getting Matt's perspective! The last chapter was the best ;-)

message 4: by Ivy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ivy G. So great!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Melodie Loved it a lot too! Even if I didn't re-read FoL I got into the book straight away ! The first chapter with Matt and Finn was one of my favourite and it totally broke my heart too, because well... you already know what is going to happen next ....
My dream : a third book centered on Celeste when she is a bit older!

Ramisha OK I gotta be honest first of all, I LOVED Flat-Out Love but besides the last two chapters, I did not like this book.

I had so much hopes for Flat-Out Matt, but it just felt like the author rushed through it. I would've preferred the whole story being told in Matt's POV like they did with Beautiful Disaster 2, Walking Disaster. That would've been great.

I would've liked the full story, am I the only one who feels this way?

I would've like to see Matt at university, coming home to Julie, THE WHOLE STORY. Where were the witty remarks I loved so much about the first book??

Jennifer I think it was meant more as a novella/companion to FoL and not a re-telling of the story. Jessica Park wasn't even going to write a "sequel" to FoL. However she had so many requests from fans to know what happened to Matt and Julie.