The Sword and Laser discussion

The Daedalus Incident (Daedalus #1)
This topic is about The Daedalus Incident
Author Promo (Share Your Stuff!) > The Daedalus Incident giveaway

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael (michaeljmartinez) | 8 comments Hello, fellow S&L fans!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm doing a giveaway of The Daedalus Incident for everyone here on Goodreads. So if you're up for a historical fantasy/space opera mashup -- think sailing ships in space and mad alchemists -- check out the book page and enter to win!

message 2: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Bensen I feel stupid, but I can't figure out how to enter

message 3: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael (michaeljmartinez) | 8 comments Don't feel stupid. I made the (unknowing but boneheaded) mistake of trying to update the description, but now the Goodreads folks have to reapprove it. So...my bad. Here's the direct link. When it's live again, you can enter. My bad.

http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sho...

message 4: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael (michaeljmartinez) | 8 comments And the giveaway is back. Sorry for the inconvenience!

message 5: by Clyde (new)

Clyde (wishamc) | 415 comments Sadly, not open to those of us outside the USA.

message 6: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael (michaeljmartinez) | 8 comments Not this one, but I may do something for an ebook version, which makes international shipping far less an issue. So stay tuned!

message 7: by Clyde (new)

Clyde (wishamc) | 415 comments Michael wrote: "Not this one, but I may do something for an ebook version, which makes international shipping far less an issue. So stay tuned!"
Thanks. I understand the shipping concern.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael wrote: "Not this one, but I may do something for an ebook version, which makes international shipping far less an issue. So stay tuned!"
Hey Michael, any updates on that e-book giveaway? I've got this on my to-read list and I'd pay for the privilege at some point soon anyway (always happy to support a fellow Jerseyan), but I'd love the chance for a free copy.

message 9: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael (michaeljmartinez) | 8 comments Given the DRM issues, my publisher is kind of hesitant to do an ebook giveaway. Bu now that we're edging closer to a print release, I may do another print giveaway in the coming weeks. I'll keep you posted.