Phoenix Academy discussion

Party Time! > Party House!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 395 (395 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Yeah I know. I love the parties here."She said.

message 2: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Which they have all of that and more of course."She said with a smile.

message 3: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Depends do I have to dress girly to go."She asked.

message 4: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "I like the pool party idea but that's just me."She replied.

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) She nodded. "Sounds like a plan."

message 6: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) She nodded. "Plus we need to spread the word."

message 7: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) She laughed. "Yes that is convenient but you forgot to say when it is."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Ruben saw some brightly coloured words in the sky and knocked on the door "Hey, is anyone in here?" he called out as the door was left open.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Well isn't this sexual" he joked. Standing before the two girls he smiled "Can I have my wrists back?" he asked looking at the flames that were wrapped around his wrists

message 10: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Lily looked back at Azura. "I don't know should we give him his wrists back?"She asked with a laugh.

message 11: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "True we don't."She replied. "Plus its more fun this way."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Weeeellllll it may be fun for you but I'm the one in flames. Ok, my name is Ruben" he smiled, but somehow it looked like a flirtatious smile that attractive guys use to make girls melt "Can I ask what your names are?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 58 comments Gabriel snapped and appeared in a flash of sparks, pulling something from the air. Quietly, Aliksandra was dragged into the room. She didn't look excited to be here, but still, she was straight backed and silent. She wanted Alexander. Something safe, normal. Not this crowd of strangers and danger.

message 14: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Oh you Ember Rose's twin brother."Lily stated. "How nice."

message 15: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Lily laughed. "Did you seriously just squeal?"She questioned blue sparks the color of her eyes dancing on her finger tips.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "You know my sister?" he asked as he rubbed his wrists once the flames had been taken off of him. "Nice to meet you" he smiled and shook her extended hand

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 58 comments Alik frowned at the mention of twin brothers and tugged Gabriel's sleeve. "Can we go? Please? I would rather not watch this."
"Oh come on, perk up, kiddo!" He ruffled her hair, which she fixed with a soft slump of her shoulders.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Uh, come again?" he said as he let go of her hand "She is alone. in the dorm. with your brother? and you are letting them?"

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "No I trust her, its just she is a bit of a sleeze" he laughed "What's he like?"

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "That would be right, she hates being caught out" He laughed

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Try get to know my lil sis a bit better, she is a wild one" he smiled "She has a rep you know"

message 22: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Lily rolled her eyes. "She's not the only one with a rep you know."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Oh, who else?" Ruben smirked "do tell"

message 24: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Oh I just assumed you were one of those people with a rep Azura sorry guess I was wrong."She said with fake innocence.

message 25: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Ugh he sounds clingy."She said with slight disgust. "Nothing worse than a clingy vampire."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "I would know what that feels like... buuut not with a male stalker phsyco ex boyfriend... but with a clingy girl, it was only one night. What do you girls expect... Roses with a card saying 'thanks for sleeping with me'? Now she was crazy. Like a coco puff" Ruben explained

message 27: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "True Azura true it is a better way to describe it. Attached by the teeth with their clingyness."She laughed. "I do hope you mean the bird on the coco puff commercial and not the cereal otherwise I'm inclined to believe your the crazy one."She said to Ruben. "And no not all girls are clingy."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "I didn't say all girls where crazy, and what bird? There are.. oh wait. In Australia we dont have birds in our coco puff commercials and also its just a saying"ruben explained as he ran his fingers through his hair "so what you ladies doing?"

message 29: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "I said clingy not crazy."She replied. "Hmm how odd well we do and he's always jumping around going crazy just at the mention of the stuff."She explained with a shrug. "And we are at the moment planning a party for the entire school."She replied.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "well then" he shrugged "what tpe of party?"

message 31: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "A pool party."She answered. "Just don't ask when we haven't gotten that far yet."She said with a laugh.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "well count me in and leave hermana out of it. She would probs just sleep with almost every guy" Ruben laughed

message 33: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Who the hell is hermana?"She asked.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Oh right, Hermana means siser in spanish" Ruben began to explain "So hermana is Ember Rose. Or Rosie, or Rose, or Ember... but she doesn't like Ember, everyone thinks it's Amber and that ticks her off. I tend to blabber, don't mind it"

message 35: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Oh right duh I knew that. And yeah I really didn't need to know that piece of info about your sister about sleeping with every guy at the party I could of lived my whole life without knowing that."She replied.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Then forget it... like this" he said clicking his finges "R and I are very open people so..you will hear alot of hings you may not like"

message 37: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Yeah I can't forget it that easily."She replied. "And well its the image in my head that I could have done without."She sighed. "Oh well I should be use to these things by now."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "An image... ooh thats not what I need... it's my little sister. Yuk! good think i dont have an image aye" he laughed and gagged "What do you mean, you should be used to these things by now?"

message 39: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Yeah lucky you."She said dryly. "And I thought you guys were twins? And what I meant was I should be because my best friend Kaiden is what is known as a womanizer."She answered.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "We are twins, I'm a minute older" he told her "oh right, nice work mate"

message 41: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "So she's not really your little sister she's your younger sister by a minute."She says. "And whats nice work that my best friend has issues?"She questions. "Cause I knew that already I'm working on fixing him."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Don't fix him! He has no issues! unless he wants you to fix him... and she is still my litle sister, she is shorter than me" He laughed and took a seat on the ground

message 43: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) She scoffed. "Of course he doesn't want me to fix him. And okay in the way yes she is your "little" sister."She said.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Topic change.... so how old are you?" he asked

message 45: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "I am 17."She answered. "And how old are you and Ember?"

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "We are.... I cant remember" he laughed "We never celebrate birthdays, cause everyday is like a birthday"

message 47: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) She laughed. "You seriously don't know your own age."She shook her head. "That is sad so so sad."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Not really, we kind of just live life with no limits"

message 49: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Still I can't believe you don't even know how old you are."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "doesn't bother me" he added

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8