The Perks Of Being A Book Addict discussion

Sex and the City
This topic is about Sex and the City
Sex and the City

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lisa (lisamarie1987) | 22 comments Hi, I have read "Sex and the City" and loved it- I also love the show so much I watch re-runs over again. I haven't read anything else from Candace Bushnell and was thinking about picking up "One Fifth Avenue" but the reviews online suggest that is terrible and not worth the paper it's written on.

Has anyone read this or other titles by Candace Bushnell? If so, what did you think?

message 2: by Kerry (new) - added it

Kerry Casey (caseykerry) Lisa wrote: "Hi, I have read "Sex and the City" and loved it- I also love the show so much I watch re-runs over again. I haven't read anything else from Candace Bushnell and was thinking about picking up "One F..."

Check this out - it's been described as having the sass and witt of sex n the citys carrie bradshaw
Observation City
Observation City by Kerry Louise Connelly

Lisa (lisamarie1987) | 22 comments Kerry wrote: "Lisa wrote: "Hi, I have read "Sex and the City" and loved it- I also love the show so much I watch re-runs over again. I haven't read anything else from Candace Bushnell and was thinking about pick..."

Thanks Kerry, is this your book?