Cardeno C.
This topic is about Cardeno C.
Contests > Cardeno C Couples Contest

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Selinas | 24 comments Mod
New Contest!

I know this is an almost impossible question to answer but I also know this will make a good debate.

Who is your favorite Cardeno C couple and what moment between them decides it for you? If there isn't just one moment then what about their relationship made you fall in love with them?

For the Cardeno C couple who wins CC has promised to tell us an insight or two about them so choose wisely.

Cardeno C.

message 2: by Syfy (new)

Syfy (sylvan65) | 9 comments Aaron and Zach couldn't possibly be any more perfect for each other. Every moment they were together as well as all the time they were apart, decided it for me. But, when Aaron was crying, "Please, please love me..." *gah* just shoot me now, I was done for.
;P

message 3: by Nik (new)

Nik Noah and Clark because Noah rocked my socks. I absolutely adored all of his snark and BAMFness with everyone else but how he was so unbelievable to Clark. And while this part isn't necessarily all that sweet I think it sums up Noah nicely. :PP It makes me LMAO every single time.

“Hey. You okay?” He looked up at me and smiled. “Yeah. Just couldn’t sleep. Didn’t want to wake you by tossing and turning in bed, so I came out here.” I sat next to him and wrapped the blanket around us. Clark put his head on my shoulder and drew figure eights on my chest with his finger. “If you’d have woken me, you could’ve tossed my salad, turned me over, and fucked me until you came in our bed. That surely would have helped you sleep.”

C., Cardeno (2011-02-16). Home Again (Home Series) (Kindle Locations 3075-3076). Dreamspinner Press. Kindle Edition.

message 4: by Jessa (new)

Jessa Ryan (jessaryan) | 6 comments Nik wrote: "Noah and Clark because Noah rocked my socks. I absolutely adored all of his snark and BAMFness with everyone else but how he was so unbelievable to Clark. And while this part isn't necessarily all ..."

Gah! How is it I don't remember that line?! Ok, time for a re-read obviously ;)

message 5: by Traci (new)

Traci Kurtz | 3 comments Jake and Nate are probably my overall favorite. It is very hard to choose though. My favorite scene with them is the one after Nate seeing Jake kissing a woman in a bar. Jake goes home believing that he will lose Nate,since Nate was insecure about Jake previous intrest in women.

Nate must’ve heard the door open, because he ran in from the bedroom. I was almost surprised he was home, that he hadn’t packed up and left me. But what was even more surprising was the look in his eyes. He didn’t look hurt or even mad. He looked relieved.
“Oh, thank God! I’m so glad you’re okay.”
He threw his arms around me and started sobbing into my neck.
“I’m so sorry, Jake. I knew you were working. I wasn’t thinking when I walked in there. I just wanted to see you.” He was squeezing me tight and mumbling into my neck. “I was so worried I’d blown your cover. I was so scared. Thank God you’re okay.”
I hadn’t hurt him. He knew why I’d kissed Kathy. He’d understood the whole time. I pried his head off my neck so I could look into his eyes.
“You knew. How did you know?”
That got a smile out of him. He sniffled.
“I know you, Jake, and I trust you. Besides, why else would you be kissing a woman?”
He was smiling and his eyes were twinkling.
“We both know you like cock way too much to be straight.”
I guess we’d come further than I’d realized. I wiped away the tears from his face and whispered to him.
“Thank you for trusting me.” I kissed him softly,

As much as I love the funny lines and the hot scenes, the ones I like the most are the ones where the characters chose to belive in love and have faith. Guess I am just a sappy romantic. :)

message 6: by Nik (last edited Mar 14, 2013 05:10PM) (new)

Nik Jessa wrote: "Nik wrote: "Noah and Clark because Noah rocked my socks. I absolutely adored all of his snark and BAMFness with everyone else but how he was so unbelievable to Clark. And while this part isn't nece..."

I literally laugh out loud whenever I read it!

*waves* Hi Jessa!! Long time no see. :PP

message 7: by Jessa (new)

Jessa Ryan (jessaryan) | 6 comments Nik wrote: "Jessa wrote: "Nik wrote: "Noah and Clark because Noah rocked my socks. I absolutely adored all of his snark and BAMFness with everyone else but how he was so unbelievable to Clark. And while this p..."

*waves back w/ big silly smile* Hi Nik! Got your PM but am running out the door. Will write you later though. Miss you too!

message 8: by Anita (new)

Anita | 2 comments I was lucky enough to come across CC's work when I was trying to learn EVERYTHING I could to help my foster son when he first came to live with us. He had turned to drugs and then suicide when he finally accepted he was gay and his family couldn't deal with it.
So from my point of view I love Ben and Micah. I love how Ben has to learn to accept who he is and Micah for understanding when Ben finally tells him the truth about himself. Micah couldn't promise to Ben that his parent's would come around and then asked Ben if he could be his family. Micah realizing that he wanted to have kids with Ben was the best! He went into overdrive to make sure it happen. If that isn't love, what is?

message 9: by Samantha (new)

Samantha rozyczko | 1 comments Jake and Nate. I could never pick a moment cause for me it was the whole story. I think it's cause the love they have for each other is the same type of love that everyone is looking, wishing, and longing for. Even when you don't think it's possible.

message 10: by Rissa (new)

Rissa | 1 comments I still have three books to go before I can honestly say I've read all of Cardeno's books BUT as much as I love all the couples... my favorite has to be Nate and Jake. I just adore everything about that book and am always rereading it!