Lord of the Rings Fan Club discussion

The Hobbit
This topic is about The Hobbit
Other > Hobbit fans.

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lótë (Iris) (irisflowerpoppyseed) | 207 comments Mod
A reminder to all fans of The Hobbit movie: It comes out on DVD and Blu-ray Tuesday, March 19th.
I just found out the news yesterday, and am very excited to announce this to all who have been waiting for it to come out of the theaters, and into their homes.
I will certainly be watching it next Tuesday. (I didn't get a chance to watch it in theaters)
I'm very much looking forward to it.
Hope you all get to watch the movie and enjoy it as well. :)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 286 comments I saw it in theaters with my family. It's great :) My sister owns it on blu-ray.

johanna (johannad_m) So jealous of everyone who's buying it >_< I'm waiting for the extended editions, haha.

ღ♣✽ᕼᗝᕊᕊᓰT ᗩﬡD ᖘᖇᗝᘮD✽♣ღ (a.k.a. Johanna) wrote: "So jealous of everyone who's buying it >_< I'm waiting for the extended editions, haha."

Ah, they have an extended edition, do they?
Well good thing I haven't bought it yet.
I shall wait for the extended edition as well.

johanna (johannad_m) Lótë (Iris) wrote: "ღ♣✽ᕼᗝᕊᕊᓰT ᗩﬡD ᖘᖇᗝᘮD✽♣ღ (a.k.a. Johanna) wrote: "So jealous of everyone who's buying it >_

Ah, they have an extended edition, do they?
Well good thing I haven't bought it yet.
I shall wait for the ..."

Well, I think they are. They've mentioned extended editions in interviews, I believe, and there are stills from scenes we haven't seen yet, and yet are set in places we have seen (e.g. Rivendell). Plus extended editions will get more money in xD. But I'm not certain :)

I hope they do. I'd sure love to see more Middle-earth.
Maybe one of these days they'll create something where you can jump inside the movie and be a part of it.
If so, here I come Middle-earth!
Just spare me of the orcs. Haha :P

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 286 comments I think it'd be cool to have a hobbit house

message 8: by L.Y. (new) - added it

L.Y. Levand (lylevand) | 208 comments I intend to build a Hobbit hole some day, and live in it.

johanna (johannad_m) L.Y. wrote: "I intend to build a Hobbit hole some day, and live in it."

YES! Lol, I'll come and build mine next to yours ^^
Since I live in NZ, I really want to go and visit the Hobbiton set ... my only concern is that I'll never want to leave. I might just steal one of those hobbitholes and live in it happily ever after :D

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 286 comments Ha ha. If I visited the set from The Hobbit or The Lord of the Rings, I probably wouldn't want to leave either :P

Riley (DawnFire108) | 31 comments About the hobbit holes - There is a company that makes them! They look amazing! I want one! Not seen the prices though...

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 286 comments Riley wrote: "About the hobbit holes - There is a company that makes them! They look amazing! I want one! Not seen the prices though..."

Really? What's the name of the company?

Riley (DawnFire108) | 31 comments Narnian525 wrote: "Riley wrote: "About the hobbit holes - There is a company that makes them! They look amazing! I want one! Not seen the prices though..."

Really? What's the name of the company?"

Wooden Wonders, I found the link to their page http://www.wooden-wonders.com/ it should go straight to the hobbit hole page...

Haha, a lot of people want to live hobbit holes/houses, including me.
I've actually seen houses before the remind me of hobbit houses.

johanna (johannad_m) So cool.

ღ♣✽ᕼᗝᕊᕊᓰT ᗩﬡD ᖘᖇᗝᘮD✽♣ღ (a.k.a. Johanna) wrote: "So cool."

Yeah, haha. I'll see them and right away I'll think of the shire, and start day dreaming: "Ah, if only I could live there." :P

Riley (DawnFire108) | 31 comments I want my own island country that would be all the magical places (Narnia, Middle earth ex) and there may be some wars but no guns just swords and archerey and stuff. And all the book nerds could live their. Or at least a decent computer/xbox/other device game...

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 286 comments I'd love to live in Middle Earth and Narnia. Not to get off topic here but I really love The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. They filmed the Narnia films in New Zealand also.

Riley (DawnFire108) | 31 comments What! Thats It. I'm moving to New Zealand. Same Here, That ones my favorite, both the movie and the book.

message 20: by brooke1994 (last edited Apr 22, 2013 05:00PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 286 comments Riley wrote: "What! Thats It. I'm moving to New Zealand. Same Here, That ones my favorite, both the movie and the book."

You're the only one I've talked to who also loves the movie besides me. Most other people I've talked to loved the book but they hated the movie.

message 21: by johanna (last edited Apr 22, 2013 09:09PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

johanna (johannad_m) Riley wrote: "What! Thats It. I'm moving to New Zealand. Same Here, That ones my favorite, both the movie and the book."

C'mon over, you guys can move next to me :D

Wait, they filmed Narnia in NZ too? Why did I not know this ...
We're Middle Earth AND Narnia now! :D

message 22: by L.Y. (new) - added it

L.Y. Levand (lylevand) | 208 comments There's a company that actually builds Hobbit holes? :D I need to save that link. Thanks, Riley! And if I ever come to New Zealand, I'll be sure to let you know, Johanna!

johanna (johannad_m) L.Y. wrote: "There's a company that actually builds Hobbit holes? :D I need to save that link. Thanks, Riley! And if I ever come to New Zealand, I'll be sure to let you know, Johanna!"
xD