Pitch Perfect Group discussion

Places > Radio Station

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by nicole (new)

nicole (bloodlinesfan) Here is the radio station that they were stacking CDs in the movie.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie walked into the radio station where he just got hired. He needed a bit of money to survive his loong college life

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma ((Can I rp with you?))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure!!!))

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma ((Awesome!))
Roxanne walked into the radio station. She had managed to get a job here, and it seemed like a decent place to work, so she was happy about that.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie had been here yesterday so he understood his responsibilities and got started when he got there. He heard the door squeak open and turned to find a new face. Jamie flashed her a half smile and continued sorting old record, "Well, is that a new face?!" he said loud enough for her to hear

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma "Um...Yeah....I'm Roxanne, I got a job here? Today is my first day." She said, walking over to where the guy was.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie smiled at her, "I just got this job yesterday." he said with a soft chuckle, "The boss is in the booth" he said pointing to the radio booth.

((I forget his name... But I could play him if u would like))

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma ((okay....I don't remember his name either.))

"Okay, thanks." She smiled at him and went over to the booth.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Justin played the next song and stepped out of the booth, "Uh, Rox-anne? Right?"

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma "Yeah. Roxanne." She said, not liking the way he had pronounced it.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Right. Well, Roxanne" he said the way she had corrected him, "Here is a box of CDs, and here is an empty shelf. organize them onto the shelf in an order that will be easy for me, then reorganize the rest of the shelf to math the pattern you used for this shelf." Justin said handing her the box of CDs, "Get to work!" he said with a smile.

Jamie chuckled a bit, "Lucky." he said softly to himself. He had to stack record which were a lot thinner than CDs.

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma "Okay, seems easy enough." She said, smiling. She started organizing them alphabetically by artist, and within that, alphabetically by album title.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

After Justin was back in the booth Jamie smiled a bit, "Were you hoping to get his job?" he said with a soft chuckle. That's how he ended up here.

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma "Yeah....You too?" She asked, smiling and looking at the cds, stopping and examining ones that she liked.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie laughed a little and nodded, "Yup!" he said putting records on the shelf, "So, Rox-anne." he said, pronouncing it the way Justin had, "You sing?" he smiled, this school was known for its accapella groups

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma "Yes. And please, don't say my name like that-speaking of which- I don't believe you've told me yours?" She said, looking over at him.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie smiled, "I'm white, Jamie White, and well my ethnicity too, but that's not what I meant." he said with a chuckle, "So do you plan on joining the Boring Bella's?" he said turning to look at her

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma "It's the only actually competitive acapella group here for girls.... Otherwise I wouldn't." She sighed.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good luck finding some good songs to sing to! I was planning on joining the Treble Lovers, but it just sounds like they're Treble Maker wanna be's."

message 21: by Emma (new)

Emma "The treble lovers? I haven't heard about them..." She said, thinking. "Do they sing decent songs?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie raised his shoulders, "I don't know, they're new. I haven't heard them..." he said honestly

message 23: by Emma (new)

Emma "Well, whoever they are, they've got to be better than the Bellas." She rolled her eyes.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex walked in and looked around. He had a job here and it was his first day. He learned against a wall and looked at his shoes.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Another one? Someone's going to take my job!" Jamie joked. He continued stacking records, "Jamie White, your name?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alex. Johnson." He said, annoyed at Jamie's cheer. Alex was wearing a black sweatshirt and grey jeans, with a purple Les Misérables T shirt from his hometown production. He was Marius.

message 27: by Emma (new)

Emma Roxanne looked up at the new guy then went back to organizing the CDs.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"He is in the booth." Jamie said guessing Alex was looking for Justin.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"OK...? I was actually waiting for my shift to start. Two minutes." He said with a blank face. He looked at the girl as she looked at him and he raised an eyebrow.

message 30: by Emma (new)

Emma "What?" Roxanne asked loudly when he raised his eyebrow.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie chuckled, "Sorry." he said politely, not meaning to come off rude. Jamie smirked a bit at the way he was looking at her, obviously he was interested. He rolled his eyes and continued sortin the records

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nothing. Jesus." He said, holding his head. He had a splitting headache. "Hi. I'm Alex." His voice was hoarse from the pain.

message 33: by Emma (new)

Emma "Roxanne. And if you dare pronounce it the way that Jamie does..." She warned. "Hey, is your head okay?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, I was just playing around, I'm sorry." Jamie apologized, he never meant to annoy her, he just wanted to tease her a bit

message 35: by Emma (new)

Emma "It's fine. I just don't want other people saying it, because then, before you know it, everybody will pronounce it like that, and I will get driven mad." She said matter-of-factly.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Headache. Wouldn't think of it." He said quietly. "Roxanne. Pretty name."

message 37: by Emma (new)

Emma "Thanks. Do you get headaches a lot?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. Runs in the family. Doesn't help when you're blasting operas all day." He said and smiled.

message 39: by Emma (new)

Emma "Oh, so you're an opera- type guy."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie shook his head and kept his comments to himself, he knew they liked eachother and couldn't imagine working with the loving couple

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not really. A bit. Les Misèrables, is the only one. My parents were making me." He laughed.

message 42: by Emma (new)

Emma "Ah, as always. What part?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who was I?"

message 44: by Emma (new)

Emma "Yeah. That's what I'm asking."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. I was Marius Pontmercy." He said in french accent.

message 46: by Emma (new)

Emma She crinkled her nose. "I never really did like him, myself. Eponine was a much better choice than cossette, and yet he picks the girl he just met. And somehow, he's the only one to survive the battle. It's all too convenient for me. Plus his personality is just so... Drab."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"I agree. I've always wanted to be Enjolras, but nooo!" He said laughing. "My parents said 'Son! You're going to be Marius!'" He was using a deep voice that sound as if Sean Connery was a bass.

message 48: by Emma (new)

Emma Roxanne laughed. "Enjoloras is okay... My favourite character is whoever sings that line in red and black: this is better than an opera!" She sang, hitting the notes perfectly.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Grantaire. IT is better than an opera." He corrected then immediately felt like a huge douche. "So... are there any musical groups around?"

message 50: by Emma (new)

Emma She waved a hand. "This, it. They all sound the same. And yes, there are a bunch of acapella groups- this school is famous for them."

« previous 1 3