Matched (Matched, #1) Matched discussion

movie!?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Christine i thought this book was soo good that I honestly think it would make a awesome movie

Olivia well I got some good knews, it's going to be one! look up matched on imdb.com and it will show you the writers and directors and things!

Christine really that's awesome!
this is the second great book that I have read that is going to be a movie

Tina J Yeah, they're turning a lot of dystopian books into movies nowadays!
Loved Matched......but I'm a bit worried for the follow up movies (Crossed & Reached) 'cause those books reallllly sucked lemons!

Pixi Nooooooooo!! :(((

Inda This would make an incredible movie. It's like Hunger Games, but without the killing for those who can't stomach it.

Cindy i have read the book and i love how cassie is falling in love with ky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brittney I feel like they can't make a movie without changing A LOT of things. There's not enough substance to make a full hour and a half/two hour long movie.

message 9: by Iman (new)

Iman Olivia wrote: "well I got some good knews, it's going to be one! look up matched on imdb.com and it will show you the writers and directors and things!"

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Nicole Yep. It's going to be a movie. Disney bought the film rights on Ally Condie's birthday on 2010 before the book was even released. Paramount Pictures had taken part in the bidding war.

message 11: by Iman (new)

Iman I would want to be Em

Robyn Christine wrote: "i thought this book was soo good that I honestly think it would make a awesome movie"

that would be good but i'd like a tv series better :)

Inês it is asid that the movie will be done by Disney company... After the movies that i have seen i think that disney will do a great job :) but i prefered that this was a tv series

message 14: by Luna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Luna LETS NOT! I love this Books so much, Hollywood always ends up screwing it up!