Books, Books, and more Books! discussion

Book characters > Your least favorite book characters

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shobana (new)

Shobana Elango | 1 comments My least favorite character is Renee from twilight.. She's supposed to be Bella's mother but she pretends like Bella's a burden.. No wonder the girl wanted the love of some creepy vampire!! If anybody has any hate towards Twilight it should be directed towards Renee!!

message 2: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments Nora from hush hush and Kiera from the thoughtless series. They're Soooo incredibly annoying with the stupid decisions they make. I also have a love/ hate relationship with Ian Sterling

message 3: by Chisom (new)

Chisom O | 69 comments Clary from The Mortal Instruments. God, she's soo annoying! If she wasnt a big part of the series, i would've wanted her to die. She ruins everything!

message 4: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments @Chisom lol I kinda agree. I just can't picture Jace with anyone else though.

message 5: by Chisom (new)

Chisom O | 69 comments yeah, thats the only reason why i tolerate her.

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Daryl Dixonღ♥ღ Artemis from Dark Hunter Universe series

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma Sydney, from bloodlines.

message 8: by Bookaholic (new)

Bookaholic (wrahman) | 6 comments Soreonne wrote: "Nora from hush hush and Kiera from the thoughtless series. They're Soooo incredibly annoying with the stupid decisions they make. I also have a love/ hate relationship with Ian Sterling"
Excellent choices

message 9: by Katarina (new)

Katarina | 19 comments I totally think that Nora is one the worst characters I have seen....

message 10: by American Wolf (new)

American Wolf | 45 comments lucy from Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate she is soooo stupid and annoy

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm....Goddess/Titan/Evil Mother Earth/Dirt Face GAIA!!! in Heroes of Olympus series!! Nothing beats an annoying dirt face along with a bunch of annoying and dangerous creatures. Nothing including Renee.

message 12: by Sadie (new)

Sadie (saydeefizz) | 55 comments Mod
Abby from Beautiful Disaster is number one for me...she drove me insane, I hated her...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

JACOB BLACK!!!!!!

message 14: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (sophie-sophie) | 29 comments EDWARD CULLEN!!!! ᕙ(`皿´)╯

message 15: by Neha (new)

Neha (nehalicious69) | 29 comments Crazybooklover wrote: "lucy from Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate she is soooo stupid and annoy"
why? I mean she isn't that bad

message 16: by Neha (new)

Neha (nehalicious69) | 29 comments Linayha wrote: "And the award goes to

(drum roll)

miss Bella Swan"

You are the only one I know who totally hates her because ugh she gets on my last nerve.

message 17: by Neha (new)

Neha (nehalicious69) | 29 comments ♥Sophié_Tree-Hugger☮ wrote: "EDWARD CULLEN!!!! ᕙ(`皿´)╯"
I prefer him over Jacob.

message 18: by Oxy (new)

Oxy (cookiegurl) Did anyone else really not like Ethan in Beautiful Chaos? He drove me nuts with his sissy behavior!

Still Lost Between The Pages (annerosebeal) Ever from Evermore, (ok fine I didn't like the book in general) -_-. and Grace from Shiver

message 20: by Chisom (new)

Chisom O | 69 comments Book Lover wrote: "Ever from Evermore, (ok fine I didn't like the book in general) -_-. and Grace from Shiver"

WHy don't u like Grace? Too me, she seems a little perfect

message 21: by Sara (new)

Sara (rebelliouscherub) Clary from TMI, Cole from Everneath, Jace from TMI, kinda Annabeth from PJO, and about half of the people from The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel.

message 22: by Katelyn (new)

Katelyn Pitcher | 10 comments Bella, Jace and Clary from TMI, Piper from HoO

message 23: by Neha (new)

Neha (nehalicious69) | 29 comments Katelyn wrote: "Bella, Jace and Clary from TMI, Piper from HoO"

Again you are the second person that hates her so you are my new BF.

message 24: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (british-teacup) Travis from Beautiful Disaster. That book was a disaster in general but that guy was just something else..

message 25: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments @Natalie you just broke my heart! I adore Travis like no other lol

message 26: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Soreonne wrote: "Nora from hush hush and Kiera from the thoughtless series. They're Soooo incredibly annoying with the stupid decisions they make. I also have a love/ hate relationship with Ian Sterling"

NORA!!! Yes Nora is sooooo sorry to say but I don't know how that girl managed to stay alive before. Her logic is twisted!

message 27: by Chisom (new)

Chisom O | 69 comments Piper and Jason from Heros of Olympus. God, they're soo irritating and soo... well, useless. I've read the 1st 3, and Jason has flied literally only 3 times, and Piper is as useless as a mop. She can barely keep her job as head counsil in the Aphrodite cabin. Serioulsy, with her acting like the total opp of what an Aphro kid's supposed to be like, i would've thought she would've been my fav char. But no, she's just as useless as all the other Aphro kids. Whew, i hav rented out alot of anger

message 28: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Nora from Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick series. Honestly, sometimes you got to ask yourself if she has got a brain, 'cause she sure ain't using it 80% of the time. All her instincts are all messed up or something, like she doesn't know what danger is or when to stop. Wait I take that back. She does know what danger is, she's just lightheaded to stay away. AHHH! The frustration I had while reading the series is coming back!

message 29: by A (new)

A H BELLA SWAN!!!

message 30: by Emma (new)

Emma Lizzy wrote: "Victor in Vampire Academy
Angelus in Buffy
Dru in Buffy
Bonnie in Vampire Diaries (they made her a scared little girl. Don't like that.)
Elena's sister in Vampire Diaries (don't remember her name, ..."

You mean the two kitsune?

message 31: by Emma (new)

Emma Shinichi and Misao I think.