Books, Books, and more Books! discussion

Book characters > Your favorite book characters

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lótë (Iris) (new)

Lótë (Iris) (irisflowerpoppyseed) | 3 comments Aragorn, Gandalf, Boromir, Samwise Gamgee, Arwen, Eowyn, Éomer, Theoden, Faramir, Legolas, Bilbo and Frodo, all from The Lord of The Rings.
They're my favorite characters because they all have some sort of admirable story and courage, and they are all so unforgettable.

message 2: by Sadie (new)

Sadie (saydeefizz) | 55 comments Mod
In no particular order: Snape, Bellatrix, Luna from Harry Potter, Haymitch, Peeta from Hunger Games, Varen from Nevermore, Alex from Delirium! (There's more but those are the one's that came to mind.) All are added for general awesomeness.

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Daryl Dixonღ♥ღ Malkom Slaine, Carrow Graie, Sebastian Wroth and Kaderin the Coldhearted from Immortals after Dark.
Vishous, Zsadist, Xhex, Rehvenge and Payne from Black Dagger Brotherhood.
Hawke, Paenther, Jag and Wulfe from Feral Warriors.
Acheron, Valerius, Zarek and Urian from Dark Hunter Universe.

message 4: by Mignon (new)

Mignon (mignonprinsloo) | 1 comments JACE HERONDALE and SIMON LEWIS

message 5: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments One of my favorites is Will from slammed. He's into poetry

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma Oh jeez. I have way too many... You'd be here reading my list all day.

message 7: by Herondalegirl (new)

Herondalegirl | 1 comments My fav are Jace, Clary , Simon, Isabelle, Alec, Magnus (TMI), Will, Tessa (TID), Percy, Annabeth (Percy Jackson Series), Ky, Cassia (Matched Series), Lena, Ethan (Beautiful Creatures Series), Sam, Astrid (Gone Series), Jane, Fern, Luca, Mia, Harry, Anna, Jack (Strangers of paragor series) Jacob (Twilight Series)❤

message 8: by Bookaholic (new)

Bookaholic (wrahman) | 6 comments Love this question *deep breath*
-Jace Mortal instruments
-Kellan Kyle Thoughtless trilogy
-Harry, Sirius and Lupin Harry potter
-Callum Noughts and crosses
-Katniss Everdeen Hunger games
-Gaia Birthmarked trilogy
-Noah Evolution of Mara Dyer
-Acheron and Zarek Dark Hunter novels
-Ash Night world
-Patch Hush Hush
I love all these characters because they're all kick ass and nothing like reality...pure fantasy. Which is good.

message 9: by Katarina (new)

Katarina | 19 comments My favorites... This is hard...
Maximum Ride- Fang, Max, Angel, and Gazzy
Hush hush series- Patch
The secret circle- Cassie
Harry potter- basically all the characters, except he who must not be name, and the death eaters
Beautiful Creatures- Ridley, Lena, Ethan
Twilight- Bella, Edward, Jacob, Renesmee
There are a lot more and it will probably be this whole page long... Sooooo.... Etc

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy Jackson cause he is the main character in Percy Jackson and Olympian series and the books are from his point of view. Leo Valdez in Heroes of Olympus cause of his (Rick Riordan, whatever) sense of humor.

message 11: by Neha (new)

Neha (nehalicious69) | 29 comments No Particular Order:
Edward, Jacob, Bella, Patch, Varen, Isobel, Wendy, Loki, Finn, Lend, Lena, Reth, Alex, Julian, Evylen, Derek, Lucas, Kylie, Sam, Daniel, Luce, Cam, Aurox, and the list continues.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 13: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (sophie-sophie) | 29 comments I ♥ Jacob Black!!,Bella,Four,Tris,Gale.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, Sophié. You and I are complete opposites. You like Jacob and I like Edward.

message 15: by Sara (new)

Sara (rebelliouscherub) Will Herondale, Simon Lewis, Leo Valdez, Percy Jackson, Tyson, Artemis (from Artemis Fowl), Poseidon (from PJO). There's probably more I just can't think of them right now.

message 16: by Neha (new)

Neha (nehalicious69) | 29 comments Sara wrote: "Will Herondale, Simon Lewis, Leo Valdez, Percy Jackson, Tyson, Artemis (from Artemis Fowl), Poseidon (from PJO). There's probably more I just can't think of them right now."

Now that I have read the Infernal Devices' first 2 books I think that I agree with the fact that Will Herondale, Jem Carstairs, and Tessa Gray are 3 of my favorite characters as well!

message 17: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (british-teacup) Peeta Mellark, Kellan Kyle and Ron Weasley are my top 3 :)

message 18: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments Mmmm Kellan

message 19: by Chisom (new)

Chisom O | 69 comments 1)Will (TID)
2)Simon (TMI)
3)Magnus (TMI&TDI)
4)Alec (TMI)
5)Jace (TMI)
6)Jem (TDI)

Clary (TMI)
(I really hate her)

message 20: by Chloe Fandom Queen (last edited Jun 18, 2013 11:49AM) (new)

Chloe Fandom Queen These are just some of them...

Myrnin - the Morganville Vampires (he is my FAVOURITE!!)
Beck - the Demon Trappers
Riley - the Demon Trappers
Eve - the Morganville Vampires
Ridley - Beautiful Creatures
Link - Beautiful Creatures
I like Lena and Ethan too (also from Beautiful Creatures)

And that's just a few :)

Beth ~Mrs.SheldonCooper~ | 11 comments My favorite has to be Patch from Hush, Hush! He's a fallen angel and is really hot lol! And even though he is who he is, he cares about others and that makes him my favorite character!

message 22: by American Wolf (new)

American Wolf | 45 comments my is taryn from feral sins she just like me some what and she has some good come backs lol

Beth ~Mrs.SheldonCooper~ | 11 comments I love taryn! She's really awesome!

message 24: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Lorien Legacies

John Smith
Sarah Hart
Six
Nine

message 25: by Chisom (new)

Chisom O | 69 comments Hey guys, everywhere on Goodreads i hear about this character named Dameon, and he sounds rea;;y cool, but i dont even know what book he's from, or who the author is. Could u guys help?

message 26: by A (new)

A H In no particular order(and I'm not writing the reason):

1) Four / Tobias Eaton from Divergent
2) Beatrice Prior from Divergent
3) Edward Cullen from Twilight
4) Carlisle Cullen from Twilight
5) Katniss everdeen from Hunger Games
6) Peeta Mellark from Hunger Games
7) Finnick Odair from Hunger Games
8) Hermione Granger from HP
9) Severus Snape from HP
10)Fred and George from HP
11)Augustus Waters from Fault in our Stars
12)Charlie from Perks of Being A Wallflower

message 27: by A (new)

A H Chisom wrote: "Hey guys, everywhere on Goodreads i hear about this character named Dameon, and he sounds rea;;y cool, but i dont even know what book he's from, or who the author is. Could u guys help?"

Damon is from the Vampire Diaries. I don't quite remember the name of the author but it's quite famous.