Comments Showing 1-50 of 315 (315 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments :D *still waving*

HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭ (hetamusicfan) | 3446 comments Mod
*Glomps*

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments *glomps back* HIYA!!! XD

XDD SO, WHAT SHALL WE DO?

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Uh... oh... uh... shoot, idk...

WELL, WE COULD DO SOME OF OUR REGULAR PAIRINGS, FLUFFY SIBLING STUFF, SOMETHING RANDOM, OR.... SOMETHING. (It's too early in the morning to think.)

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments (Yesh.. Yesh it is...) WE COULD DO THE USUAL PAIRING AND ADD SOME RANDOM FAMILY FLUFF LIKE *tosses random fluff in the air*.

OKEYZ~ SO, WHICH PAIRING?

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments I've always liked the Finsouri one~, it's cuteness is undeniable.

:D OKEY, I LIKE FINSOURI TOO~ BUT WE NEED A TWIST; SOMETHING INTERESTING! SOMETHING THAT WILL LEAVE EVERYONE WANTING MORE! AND THAT, MY FRIEND.... Is something that I can't think of... Stupid mornings... *Rolls around*

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Hmmmmmmmmmm.... Someone could die? ... Idk...

:OOOOOOOOO OR! SOMEONE COULD BE REALLY SICK AND IN THE HOSPITAL! OR SOMEONE COULD HAVE GOTTEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT OR SOMETHING HORRIBLE! OR- *Gets hit with a book from Norway*

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Oh! What book is this? *gets hit by another* Ow! Ok! They could have gotten in a car accident and in intencive care and Missouri is freaking out about it and Finland comes in and FLUFF!

HMM... THAT MIGHT ONLY LAST ONLY A LITTLE WHILE... WE COULD HAVE EITHER FINNY OR MISS GET HIT BY A CAR AND BE IN THE ER (And fall into a coma~ JK JK). OR WE COULD HAVE ONE OF THEM GET A DISEASE~ I DUNNO, SOMETHING WITH A LONGER DURATION~

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Ok... Missy could have some disease that she has a 50/50 chance of making it through and the duration of this disease is three years and when we get to it, we could chose weather or not she makes it.

((Sorry, I had to go outside D:))

OOH! ADDING TO THAT, WE COULD HAVE THEM MEET (like have them be humans and meeting for the first time) AT THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE FINNY COULD OF GOTTEN HURT REALLY BADLY AND STUFF SO HE WAS THERE AND THEN MISS COULD HAVE THAT DISEASE AND YEAH~

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments (( It's fine, the sun is needed... I need it... nah! ))

Yesh. This is going to be awesome and fluff-tastic.

((D: It's actually cold and cloudy out today.. DD:))

So, you wanna start?

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments (( Oh... it's meh and sunny here... ))

Sure, give me a second though.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abigail Jones walked down the hall to the cafeteria, it had been two weeks since she had gotten diagnosed with a rare form of cancer and she haven't said a word sense then. She didn't know what to say. No one had came to see her except her brother and sister, Nick and AJ. Not her parents, they where trying avoid the bill of having a daughter with cancer. She walked passed some people fussing over a guy in a stretcher, she decided to fallow them as she caught tid-bits of the conversation.

"Take him to the ER, stat," One of the three guys who were at the stretcher said to the other two.

"What happened to him, sir?" One of the other two asked as they started to wheel him down the hall.

"Got hit by a car, looks bad," Was all the guy said before the man in the stretcher was wheeled away.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abby blinked silently and fallowed the paramedics as they wheeled them off, what was going on? Was he going to be ok? Where were they taking him?

The man in the stretcher was rushed down the halls to the ER, and one of the men saw Abby following them, so he stopped her. "Excuse me, miss, but only doctors are allowed here right now."

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abby tilted her head to the side in curiousity, still not speaking. She pointed to the man being wheeled down to the ER with question.

The man understood what she was saying and glanced back at the man in the stretcher.

"He got hit by a car," Was all he said about what happened. "Do you know him?"

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abby shrugged, she hadn't seen the man's face, she watched the man turn the corner. She tapped her wrist like she was pointing at a watch.

"You want the time?" The man checked his watch. "It's about 1:48 (pm)."

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abby nodded a thank you, even though that wasn't what she wanted as she returned to wandering the halls, almost like a ghost.

((BRB))

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments (( HULLO~? ))

((ASDFGHJKL SORRY!

TIMESKIP?))

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments (( SURES~! ))

message 35: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, actual pokemon master (last edited Mar 14, 2013 07:10PM) (new)

A few weeks later, a man in a wheelchair wheeled himself into the cafeteria. He had bandages around his head and right wrist, both of his legs were broken, and he just looked so sad and stuff.

"Huhhh..." he sighed, grabbing himself an apple and a coffee before wheeling himself off to the side to eat, since it wasn't like he could go sit at one of the tables or anything.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abby kind of drifted in to the cafeteria, she looked around and noticed a new guy... He seemed kinda familiar, she grabbed an apple herself, since she wasn't very hungry and sat on the floor next to him.

Tino saw her sit next to him, and gave her a small nod. "Moi, I'm Tino~ Who are you?" He asked. Well, for someone who looked so sad, his tone of voice was pretty cheerful.

message 38: by Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (last edited Mar 14, 2013 07:32PM) (new)

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abby looked as if she was about to talk, then seemed not sure if she wanted to, then stated looking around desperately for something to write on.

"Why don't you just tell me?" Tino asked, confused. "Can you...?"

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abby hesitated for a second, at first when she tried nothing came out, she coughed, tried again, but it was kind of quiet, "I'm Abigail Jones, sorry, just been a while sense I talked to anybody."

Tino nodded, looking at her sympathetically. "Oh... If your don't mind me asking, how come? Has no one come to visit, or..."

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abby shook her head, "No, I just never saw a reason to, I've been diagnosed with cancer and I have no clue what to say about it..." She seemed still confused about it, "Where you that guy who was hit by that car?"

"Oh I'm so sorry..." Tino said, feeling a little bad that he brought it up. "Um, yeah. The guy didn't see me and sort of, you know, hit me. But I'll most likely heal~"

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abby smiled at the man, "That's always good! ... I didn't catch your name, what was it?"

"Oh right, sorry; It's Tino Vainamoinen~" Tino told her, a pleasant smile on his face.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments "Nice to meet you, Tino!" replied Abby happily.

"Same to you!" Tino responded.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abby looked back at the crowd and asked, "Why aren't you at a table? If you needed help, I could help you!"

"The doctors told me not to really get out of my wheelchair unless I really needed to, and I don't need to right now," Tino explained.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abby nodded, still looking at the crowd, you could see some whispers in her direction, ones that she obviously chose to ignore.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7