Percy jackson fans!!!!! discussion

Moderators > Mod Auditions

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 146 comments Mod
Hello people. I will be having moderator auditions and I will only be picking four people. Here's what you have to fill out for me to consider your role as a mod:

Name/Nickname:
Why you want to be a mod:
What contributions/support can you give to the group:
How active are you:
How many groups are you mod of currently(this won't affect my decision, I just want to know):
Do you love Percy Jackson(the series, not necessarily the person):

The auditions will end May 31st so get your forms in early.

message 2: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (last edited May 04, 2013 05:24PM) (new)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Name/Nickname: ALI

Why you want to be a mod: It's fun, and I love being a mod. I like to help people in groups and be Mrs. Bad-Girl if I have to. XD

What contributions/support can you give to the group: I love Percy Jackson, and I love to roleplay. I am a good roleplayer, and great at making charries. Like I said earlier, I am not afraid to tell people what they need to do. I can be Miss. Bad Girl. I am also creative and can come up with good ideas for prophecies and quests and whatnot.

How active are you: I get on almost every single day. I am basically a Goodreads addict.

How many groups are you mod of currently(this won't affect my decision, I just want to know): Oh, alot. I don't feel like counting. :)

Do you love Percy Jackson(the series, not necessarily the person): Yes. (And the person, too.)

The second question is how you would help the group. And really. You like the guy who plays Percy Jackson.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) .....Okay.....XP Yes. Haha.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Name/Nickname: Crazy
Why you want to be a mod: I organize extremely well and I've never been a moderator of a group with any drama problems. :D
What contributions/support can you give to the group: I can organize any and all topics, folders, polls, etc.
How active are you: I am quite the active roleplayer, and I'm often online almost everyday.
How many groups are you mod of currently(this won't affect my decision, I just want to know): Truth be told, not many. I have a three groups that I mod, but I have been a moderator for several groups at once before.
Do you love Percy Jackson(the series, not necessarily the person): YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All right. The auditions are over. I will randomly select one of the two of you to be a mod.

Using this website: www.pickatrandom.com I have a mod ready. It's Crazy! Congrats.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

REALLY?!?! Yay!

Your welcome. Maybe next time Ali, 'cause I will certainly need more as the group gets older and bigger.

message 10: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) hey! are you still taking mod applications?