Spike a.k.a. William The Bloody discussion

What we love most about Spike

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanne (new)

Joanne He is the vampire with the lot. One of my favorites.
One of my favorite things is his wit. Some quotes from Spike

So when do we destroy the world, already?

I did a couple of slayers in my time. I don't like to brag. Who am I kidding? I love to brag. One time, during the Boxer Rebellion…

If every vampire who said he was at the Crucifixion was actually there it would've been like Woodstock. I was at Woodstock. I fed off a flower person and I spent six hours watching my hand move.

(In response to being asked to fight a troll)
Spike: I would, but I'm paralyzed with not caring very much.

message 2: by Dan (new)

Dan (dan2345) | 4 comments Mod
LOL...I was actually going to create a thread of Spike qoutes, but it looks like you beat me to it.

message 3: by BITE ME (last edited Mar 13, 2013 11:26PM) (new)

BITE ME (biteme84) | 2 comments Gotta say love the no fighting or els spike will bite you if only lmao

love spike on of my favorite vampires i love his spunk his evilness and his wit as well v''''v i found a cool site with more spike quote http://www.buffyquotes.co.uk/season1

"Oh, listen to Mary Poppins. He's got his crust all stiff and upper with that nancy-boy accent. [Everyone looking at him.] You Englishmen are always so... [pauses] Bloody hell! [Ticks off on his fingers] Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bollocks, oh God! I'm English!"

"We like to talk big... vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk. Strutting around with your friends over a pint of blood. The truth is, I _like_ this world. You've got...dog racing, Manchester united. And you've got people. Billions of people walking around like Happy Meals with legs. It's all right here. But then someone comes along with a vision. With a real... passion for destruction. Angel could pull it off. Good-bye, Picadilly. Farewell, Leicester-bloody-Square."
Season 2

"I will make your neck my chalice... and drink deep."

Come on, I can feel it, Slayer. You know you want to dance"

And I'm just supposed to help you out of the evilness of my heart?"

"I hate being obvious. All fangy and 'grr!' Takes the mystery out"

message 4: by Dan (new)

LOL...those are great, Bite Me. I remember each of those episodes.

message 5: by BITE ME (new)

BITE ME (biteme84) | 2 comments Dan wrote: "LOL...those are great, Bite Me. I remember each of those episodes."

My favorite would be :::And I'm just supposed to help you out of the evilness of my heart?"

message 6: by Joanne (new)

Joanne Dan wrote: "LOL...I was actually going to create a thread of Spike qoutes, but it looks like you beat me to it."

Oops

message 7: by Dan (last edited Mar 14, 2013 07:42PM) (new)

Joanne wrote: "Dan wrote: "LOL...I was actually going to create a thread of Spike qoutes, but it looks like you beat me to it."

Oops"

LOL...that's okay

"Oh yeah, who you gonna call.......God that phrase is never going to be usable again is it??"

Harmony:"Is Antony Bederes a vampire?"
Spike: "NO!"
Harmony:"Can we make him a vampire?"
Spike:"NO...on second thought, yeah go do that, take your time. Do Melany and the kids as well."

message 8: by Mickey (new)

Mickey | 1 comments Personally I always liked it when Spike would lay a wuppin' on Angel.