One x One discussion

Dead Roleplays > Ashley + Clara

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Clara Armani *listen up meow* What genre do you like best?

Clara Armani *listen up meow* Alright. Do you prefer being the guy or girl?

Clara Armani *listen up meow* Kay. Here are some options for the roleplay:

- Teacher/student
- Vampire/human
- Bad boy/preacher's daughter
- Vampire/vampire

Do you mind romance?

Clara Armani *listen up meow* Cool. Just a reminder, we'll have to private message each other in case of more mature content.

Do you want me to make my character?

Clara Armani *listen up meow* Name: Alisa Smith
Personality: To be roleplayed
Appearance: http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b...

Clara Armani *listen up meow* I'll start! Do you like really descriptive (paragraphs) or just simple (3-4 sentences)?

Clara Armani *listen up meow* Alisa adjusted her knee-length dress as she sat cross-legged in her desk. Even though math was her favorite subject, this period was seeming to last forever. The teacher kept talking about his spring break and teaching nothing. Entertaining herself, she coyly surveyed the room, taking a look at what everyone else was doing; about half of the students were falling asleep, and the others were texting discreetly.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* Alisa glanced over. If she wanted to be rude, she would have rolled her eyes. Blake was her grade's trouble maker, and he bothered her, no matter how cute he was.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* Alisa turned to look him in the eye, a slightly annoyed expression on her face. "And how many girls have you said that to today?" He also had a reputation for being a womanizer. Girls still fell head over heels for him, though.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* Alisa pushed his hand away. "What do you think you're doing?" She was embarrassed. Yet something about his touch felt good. No, she thought, don't think like that!

Clara Armani *listen up meow* "I think you're trying to flirt, which you should know won't work." She held obvious tension in her body, hoping he would get the message. Blake was nothing like her and she knew he saw her as a prize.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* Alisa immediately raised her hand and asked to use the restroom. She didn't have to go, but she wanted to get away from Blake. Once in the hallway, she sighed in relief and started towards the water fountains, feeling nervously thirsty.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* Alisa froze, then turned. "What?" While she was a sweet girl, a sort of fire burned behind her soft blue eyes. While he walked towards her, she observed him closely. He had on tattered jeans and a worn v-neck -- non threatening and relatively attractive. But she knew better.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* Her expression was blank. "I figured as much. Why don't you go hit on one of the cheerleaders or something? Easier targets, you know?" She turned on her heel and headed further down the hall way.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* ((Sorry!))

"I think anything with a skirt is a target to you." She actually let him catch up this time, though. Her father had said to give even the worst souls a chance.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* "Then what am I?" She frowned, not sure what he was trying to do. She had seen him flirt before but this was different, slightly.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* ((If you need to talk to someone, I am here. I know you don't really know me, but I mean that 100%. Plenty of people have probably told you that before but I DO care. I care about others and I care about you. You're important to the world. I might not be able to offer the world's best advice but I can listen, at least.))

Her frown lightened. She remembered the words of her father in church, saying to give everyone a chance. "Well what can we do to change that?"

Clara Armani *listen up meow* "On a...date?" She was a little unsure. Alisa had never been on a real date before, her father forbade it. She wasn't sure how that would work out.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* She paused, worry clearly in her eyes. "I'll think about it." Moving quickly, she turned on her heel and started in the opposite direction again.