Blue Moon (The Immortals, #2) Blue Moon discussion

Ever's not very smart choices

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sidrah She annoyed me throughout the entire series -.- her decisions were downright dumb and I will never understand how she thought they'd benefit her in any way...

Celeste She was a cheerleader, of course she made stupid choices. LOLZ I'm just kidding.

Rachel Yeah some of her choices just made me scream "Y U NO SMART??" But I still love the series

message 4: by B L Jones (last edited Sep 10, 2014 11:35AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

B L Jones Meiyu wrote: "Is there going to be a love triangle between Jude Damon and Ever?I hope not."

Is it a spoiler if i say for fuck sake yes unfortunately. Usually i like love triangles but.....no, thats all i'm going to say about it...just ....no...

And yes Ever is a moron, her, Bella Swan (Twilight), Nora Grey (Hush,hush) and Luce Price (Fallen) could start a 'Moronic and Whingy heroine club' Elena Gilbert could be it's founder x

Magdala basically the authors made her seem she didn't make good decisions, n they succeeded tht.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood Rachel wrote: "Yeah some of her choices just made me scream "Y U NO SMART??" But I still love the series"

I love the series to, although im just re-reading Shadowland so i can finesh it. but yes at the end of this one when Roman told her to cut her rest to save Damen, i was all "Y U NO SMART YOU DUMMY YOU DIDN'T TRUST HIM FOR A REASION AND NOW YOUR GOING TO DO WHAT HE TELLS YOU TO DO!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL LADY!!!!"

Julie i know when ever cut her self i was so sad that she did this choice

Jessica Burgess yeah she really began to annoy me because if she knew roman was bad then why she trust. She felt like she could trust the twins yet she didn't believe them which pretty much made me angry and the ending to the first one kind of confused me because she finally trust Damen but it took her all of the book to fall in love with him

Kestral Young Yes oh my god Ever was so annoying. I mean, she couldn't even decide between saving her friend's LIFE or getting some magical elixir so that she and her freaking HIGH SCHOOL BOYFRIEND could do it. She chose neither. That's one of the only scenes I remember from the series because it bugged me so much.

Morgan Forry I can't even begin to list out Ever's stupid decisions. It kills me.

Book Vamp Jade Williams I cannot STAND stupid women!!! Usually when a heroine starts out as dumb she eventually figures things out and stops being an idiot. Yet Ever! Is forever driving me nuts!!! Who the hell can be that absolutely dumb!!!! if the writer set out to make me want to murder Ever she succeeded. If she wanted me to feel some kind of pity for stupEVERty, I do, to the extent that I want to kill Ever to put her out of her misery!!

Book Vamp Jade Williams Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets wrote: "Meiyu wrote: "Is there going to be a love triangle between Jude Damon and Ever?I hope not."

Is it a spoiler is i say for fuck sake yes unfortunately. Usually i like love triangles but.....no, that..."

I absolutely agree with you, never before has a book driven me so nuts!