Kids/Teens Book Club discussion

Recommendations > Suggest books for me please...

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sung (new)

Sung Pipattanachaipong | 2 comments I'm an exchange student to America. There is a library near my host family house. I love to read books and I read a lot in my own town. But when I come to America, it's difference and pretty hard to read in English. I like to read fantasy/fiction books. And the protagonist is boy. I see there're a lot of fantasy book here, protagonist is girl so it is not much interest me. So do you have some books like this to suggest me? It's so much books in the library and it's so confuse for me.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

The Thief
The protagonist is male and it is in a fictional, partially fantasy world. I think you would enjoy it.

message 3: by Elevetha (new)

Elevetha  | 11058 comments ^ Agreed. Completely.

The Lightning Thief, etc.

The Book of Three, etc

Harry Potter series.

Alice's Happy Place (Alice Nguyen) (aliceshappyplace) | 18 comments Fate by Alyson Noel definitely the best!

message 5: by Ednah (new)

Ednah Walters (Authorednah) | 1 comments Runes by Ednah Walters. It is on NETGALLEY if any blogger/reviewer is interested. :D

https://www.netgalley.com/catalog/lis...

Ednah Walters
YA Fantasy Series-The Guardian Legacy
Contemp,Romance-The Fitzgerald Series

message 6: by Danie (new)

Danie | 10 comments Legend by Marie Lu

message 7: by Chloe (new)

message 8: by Danie (new)

Danie | 10 comments I've heard of that book! How was it?

message 9: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (chloescorner) It's so good! You should definitely read it!

message 10: by Mya (new)

Mya | 19 comments You can read the familiars but you should probably read The lightning thief

message 11: by Danie (new)

Danie | 10 comments Ok, I'll mark it as to-read.

message 12: by Sung (new)

Sung Pipattanachaipong | 2 comments Thank you so much for every comments. I'm gonna read all of it before I come back to my town.

message 13: by Sapir (new)

Sapir | 11 comments Chloe wrote: "The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky"
Agree. Such a beautiful book!!

message 14: by Erica (new)

Erica Criscione | 263 comments i like fiction mystery or young adult books anyone got a suggestion

message 15: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Quiñones (benjaminshepherdquinones) | 7 comments I think you'd like The Gene Pull! It's an affirming and uplifting story of a gay teen who refuses to give in to the bullies at school or the aliens who want to abduct him once he develops superpowers.
The Gene Pull by Benjamin Shepherd Quiñones