The Dark Ones RP discussion

Group Settings > Dragon Training Grounds

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rebecca, Happily Ever.... (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1018 comments Mod

message 2: by Rebecca, Happily Ever.... (new)

((Elke, what kind of baby dragon do you want?))

message 3: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Idk lol! You choose! A cute one C:))

message 5: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) The second! <3 & okay!

message 6: by Rebecca, Happily Ever.... (new)

OH! I PUT MY MONEY ON THAT ONE! OHHH! http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lol... lol

message 7: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) XD XD LOL OMG

message 8: by Rebecca, Happily Ever.... (new)

"Here we are." Lia announced, showing him the field. There weren't many dragons out, though she could see them in the trees.

message 9: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Jason blinked. "Wow," he muttered, lookimg at the enormous fields. He caught a glimpse of some dragons.

message 10: by Rebecca, Happily Ever.... (new)

"Okay, so I found Titan by the river, maybe your special one will be there too. If you see one you like, that is a baby, then tell me. Don't... Pick them up or touch them by yourself, it might not be safe." She informed, heading towards the river area.

message 11: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "Okay teacher," he nodded with a smile, walking after her. He was really curious.

message 12: by Rebecca, Happily Ever.... (new)

She rolled her eyes, "I don't want someone breathing fire on your beautiful face. That wouldn't be exactly.. Cool."

message 13: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Jason rolled his eyes. "Right. My beautiful face," he grinnef, shaking his head.

message 14: by Rebecca, Happily Ever.... (new)

Katalia playfully punched his shoulder, "Oh shut it, you're beautiful." She smirked.

message 15: by Rebecca, Happily Ever.... (new)

Becks wrote: "Katalia playfully punched his shoulder, "Oh shut it, you're beautiful." She smirked."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Becks, can you accept my Orc character? Thanks.
Also, do you think I could make a dragon that doesn't have a rider yet?))

message 17: by Rebecca, Happily Ever.... (new)

((Sure and sure lol))

message 18: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Jason huffed a laugh. "Thanks I guess."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Woot! Thanks!))

message 20: by Rebecca, Happily Ever.... (new)

Killjoy wrote: "Jason huffed a laugh. "Thanks I guess.""

Lia went into the water and pulled up her hair. "Here, do you like this one?" She pulled out a vibrant purple and white baby dragon. It was the size of her palm, a newborn. "Aw, he's so cute! He has great powers too."

message 21: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Jason smiled. "It's amazing," he muttered, looking at the dragon in awe.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Vijion landed at the edge of the clearing. He smelled other dragons here as well as their riders. He looked around carefully from his place in the shadows. His scales matched the darkness perfectly, hiding him from sight.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((... hello?))

message 24: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Oops sorry!))

Jason turned when he heard another dragon. He blinked, surprised, and turned around. "Uh.." he began in awe, looking at the dragon. It was dangerously beautiful.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Vijion narrowed his eyes when one of the people turned to look at him. He swung his tail behind him a few times, almost having the mannerisms of a cat. He snorted and a puff of blue smoke rose from his nostrils.

message 26: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Jason chuckled. "Sorry, didn't mean to stare," he said, looking at the dragon with curiosity. It was very beautiful.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Vijion stepped out from the trees a little, the sun glinting off his scales like tiny pieces of smooth obsidian.

message 28: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Jason carefully walked forward, slowly. He didn't want to scare him. He was curious.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Vijion lowered his head slightly, watching Jason carefully and quietly.

message 30: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Jason smiled hesitantly. "What's your name? Oh wait, you can't answer that..." he laughed quietly at himself, watching the dragon.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Vijion tilted his head slightly at the boy. He lifted his head up and then opened his wings, stretching them in the warm light. After being folded to his back all day, it felt good to unfurl them.

message 32: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Jason watched in awe. He looked amazing, stunning. His wings were enormous, but they looked as light as a feather.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Vijion stretched his head upward. After a few moments, his wings relaxed and folded back down. He looked down at Jason, noticing him staring and let out a huff with a small plume of smoke.

message 34: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) He chuckled when he saw the smoken and waved it out of this face. He coughed. "Smoke much?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Vijion lowered his face to meet the eye level of Jason. He tilted his head slightly.

message 36: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) He met his gaze and frowned a bit. "I wish I could talk to you..." he muttered.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Do you think I might be able to give Vijion some telepathic abilities so they can talk? Or maybe Jason could have some?))

message 38: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Vijion could have some, because Jason is just a shifter ^^))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Alrighty))

Vijion looked into Jason's eyes. Suddenly, there was a voice inside the shifter's head. "You can."

message 40: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Jason blinked and staggered back in surprise. You can talk?

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"In the minds of others, yes," Vijion replied, a slightly amused look coming into his eyes.

message 42: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Jason looked at him curiously. Really? That's... new.. he trailed off, looking a bit confused.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"If you're wondering if it's normal, it isn't. There aren't many dragons like me anymore." Vijion watched Jason carefully and then laid down in the tall grass, letting his wings relax.

message 44: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Jason sat down across from him, still curious. He watched him carefully. So the others... they can't talk to everyone? I heard dragons can talk, but only to their rider.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Only to their rider, usually," Vijion answered, "but I've always been able to talk to others through my mind."

message 46: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) He nodded. That's... amazing. Do all dragons have powers like that?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Vijion shook his head slightly. "Not all of them," he replied, watching Jason with his emerald green eyes.

message 48: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) No? he frowned a bit at this, he had always thought that every dragon had a certain power.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, most do have a power that is unique to them, but still, some don't," Vijion laid his head down in the grass.

message 50: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) He nodded, still frowning a bit. Oh, I didn't know that.

« previous 1