Roleplaying!! discussion

One X One Rp's > Werecat x Eillie

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Here it is

Eternal Werecat | 56 comments So... ideas?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) I had one for a masqeruade or a supernatural royalty combined. We could do one of those ideas or I could give out another idea.

Eternal Werecat | 56 comments Tell me more. On those or new ones. I'm intrigued.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) The supernatural royalty is about this angel who is also an assassin in a way and brings souls up to heaven or hell. She is getting one of these souls and when she stops after she captures them She ends up in the woods and this demon whose a prince finds her and wants to take her captive and keep her to himself. She slowly turns into a fallen angel and doesn't want to go with him and her brother wants to bring her back to heaven but she doesnt want to leave the prince and wants to stay with him.

I'll explain the other later since i don't have a whole lot of time now.

Eternal Werecat | 56 comments Not a fan of angel stories.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Okay. We could do one of witches/warlocks/hunters. Unless you want to do something else.

Eternal Werecat | 56 comments How would that one go?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) I'll explain the idea.

So there were both covens one dark and one light as they both had masquerade balls every once a year. It would be this one night where they would be together. The catch is they never stood together. Dark and Light practically hated each other. But this celebration wold be of how long their kind lasted, how they made it through the wars and everything that came along. It's only after several years later that this masquerade because its more secretive to find their lover. The masquerade would be not to just find her mate but also to keep things secret since these witch hunters came to kill them one by one. The government as their called but rather the nobles branded these witches and warlocks. If they went against the law their mark would pulse and make them have horrible affects. It would be on your neck, inner arm, or even wrist. The dark's coven would be of vines and roses with blood dripping from them. The light would be of birds with hearts. It was only after that happening everything was hush, hush.

message 10: by Eternal Werecat (new)

Eternal Werecat | 56 comments still a little confused

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Tell me what your confused on and I'll help explain it.

message 12: by Eternal Werecat (new)

Eternal Werecat | 56 comments Who are the active parties? The light and the dark?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) It's mostly would be is of the light and the dark. But the hunters would be of the group partially from the government but they stay hidden in the crowd and if they find any of the light or dark they would make sure their either partially dead or fully.

message 14: by Eternal Werecat (new)

Eternal Werecat | 56 comments So if we're doing a love tale between one of the light and one of the dark, what you mean to say is not only are their families going to try and pull them apart but there is also the danger of the hunters finding them.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Exactly right.

message 16: by Eternal Werecat (new)

Eternal Werecat | 56 comments Awesomeness

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Mhm. So would you like to do doubles then or just singles?

message 18: by Eternal Werecat (new)

Eternal Werecat | 56 comments Idk, still at work

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Okay I guess doubles then.

message 20: by Eternal Werecat (new)

Eternal Werecat | 56 comments That's fine with me.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Okay. so do you want to make yours first or shall I?