1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Chloe & Nat 2 :O

Comments Showing 1-50 of 120 (120 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Here tis!
Ok, before we begin, is there any ideas you've been wanting to do? C:

message 2: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments Yay!
I think I'm going to go with the flow on this one, considering I pretty much dictated the last one.. xD

message 3: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments :D
Haha, good luck. I have no ideas currently.xD
Hmm....
I really want something just cutesy and cheesy and aww'ish, y'know?
Ok.
Ideas...
I was full of them a little while ago. Now I'm running dry.xD

Ok, doubles as well...
Um.
Gosh I'm rubbish.

message 4: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments Yeah, I usually ask for doubles because otherwise everyone's like "can I be the girl?" and you end up with a million roleplays and zero girls. It sucks xD

Not even a little basic idea? I can work off of something. Admittedly, I'm not doing an adult or uni one at the moment (they're all in high school), so that does appeal..

But seriously. What do you think we'd be good at? :)

message 5: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Yea, I get what you mean, although guilty is charged, I'm usually one of those people that asks.XD

Well I had a cancer patient idea, although that wouldn't give much freedom, and I think I'd just end up crying throughout the roleplay.XD Yea, I'd prefer to stick to something a little older.
I love the RP we're doing at the minute, because its just quite loose and laid back. So something quite humorous and fun maybe?
Best friends?
Next door neighbours?
Summer camp?
Summer romance?

message 6: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments I'm doing the first two already, and I like the summer romance one... but isn't that kind of like what we're doing already?

*racks brains*

message 7: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Yea, thats what I was then thinking.
Um...
Ship wrecked? Stranded on an island?
We could do one based around the arts?
Two girls move to New York?
Model based?

I'm literally just typing them as they come.:3

message 8: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments I like the idea of it being set in NYC - it's such an easy place to write about.

Have you seen the movie How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days? I did a roleplay based around that, and it was so good! If not, I can quickly summarise here.

message 9: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Yea, I haven't actually been to America before. I haven't been abroad much.XD

Sure! Please explain.C: I haven't seen it.:)

message 10: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments Ahhhh, really!? I've been to Florida and New York City.

Another idea just hit me, too.

How To Lose A Guy:
This is a really quick summary, but basically she writes a column for a newspaper called "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days", so she gets in a relationship and then gets all weird and clingy and shit until they break up with her. But the guy she picks is on a dare from his company that he can get a girl to fall for him in 10 days... so he can't just break up with her, because he doesn't have time to find somebody else. But they fall in love at the end (obviously).

The idea I just got is kind of based on The Hangover. Two guys could get really drunk and not remember a thing, and they wake up and one of them could've gotten married, maybe another slept with his ex who still loves him, something like that. We could build on this.

message 11: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments Or maybe cop and criminal? xD

message 12: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments I so want to go to Florida. Disneyland to be precise as well.:3 New York for the shopping though.XD

Ohhh I like the second idea! That sounds fun.:D
Could we do that?
:D Unless you wanted to do one of the others? I'd be ok with that to if you wanted.:3

message 13: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments No, let's do that :)
Anything in particular you want to happen?
In the film, one of them is getting married the day after, which could be quite fun to write. If they're too young for that, there could be some other big event they need to make it to, and they could wake up in New York, whereas they're from... California or something xD

message 14: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Ok.:)
As for the marriage thing, maybe it could be a big family reunion? That could be funny, seeing as one of them might turn up married? Maybe they could be brothers? Cousins? Something like that? Or just best friends? C:

message 15: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments A reunion sounds good :)
I'd rather them not be brothers, though. It would change their relationship, I think. Best friends would probably work the best; maybe they've been super close since they were little, so the friend is invited to the reunion, too? And maybe he really wants to make it because his ex (the other guy's cousin, or something) will be there, and he hasn't seen her since she broke up with him, and he's hoping to talk to her so they can get back together?

Anyway, I'm off to bed now :) Night!

message 16: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Sounds awesome!
Yea, that sounds more legit. I like the idea of the girl being his cousin, it sounds more believable and such. We'll have ti work out why the broke up tomorrow.:3

Same here! Night!

message 17: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments How about she just has commitment issues, so when they got really close and he told her he loved her, she pulled away? That way he would have no idea what happened.

Are you sure there's nothing in particular you want to happen?

message 18: by wanderer (last edited Mar 14, 2013 09:08AM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Yea!

And as for the girl, maybe she has commitment issues because he previous boyfriend cheated on her? Or hurt her? That way maybe her cousin knows her reasons, but doesn't see it as his place to say anything and then once the guy who was dating her finds out he could feel betrayed or something? Because his best friend didn't tell him?

As for the other girl, possibly she could have been thrown out onto the streets after she got pregnant? We could either RP that she has a child, or she could have miscarried but her parents wouldnt let her return home. So she was left to try earn money however she could and was forced into a life of prostitution. Maybe the guy could have taken a notice in her, and she like the idea that for once she was being with somebody not for the money, but just because. They got drunk, accidentally got married and yea....

Or we could do something else? :3

message 19: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments Yeah, that sounds good, but you do realise that the cousin can't be a main character, right? Or she can, but not until they get to the reunion (and I want that to take a long time). Maybe it can be in a few days, instead of the next day.

And that sounds... deep. xD
But sure, we'll do that :) I think it'd be awesome if she had a kid; if we can figure out a way to worm it in there without it being too difficult, then it'd be great.

Here's what I'm thinking:
So the guy whose reunion it is (let's call him Guy) got married to the girl you described, and so then he's like shiiit. I actually think it's pretty mean to load anything else on him, since getting married is a big deal (although I'm open to ideas) ;D
His friend, whom I shall call Bestie, wakes with Girl, who he slept with, and now has her name tattooed on his arm. He lost all of his money, and so she paid for everything (including the hotel, etc.), and he now owes her, like, $4000. She won't leave until she gets it. And this is a complete disaster, considering he was hoping to get Guy's cousin back.

message 20: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Yea, I know.:3 Just throwing out ideas as they come, just thought it would dramatize it a bit more.:3 Yea, a few days sounds good.C:

Yea, I've been thinking that one through for a while now on other RP's, I know it would be quite deep as you said, but I'm sure we could handle it.:3 Yea, I reckon we could worm it in.C:

Ok, that sounds good, but I'm slightly confused.
I was under the impression that Bestie slept with his ex, of whom happened to be Guy's cousin?

message 21: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments Oh. Oops. My bad for explaining it badly.

What I meant was that he was going out with Guy's cousin, and he really loved her, and then she randomly broke up with him. Then this happens, and he wakes up with a stranger (it couldn't be her, since they're in a different city), and it's really bad because he wanted to get back together with Guy's cousin at the reunion.

message 22: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Haha, no problem.
Ok I understand now.
So we have;
Guy.
Mary(Kinda like marriage, get it? ;3)
Bestie
Commitment Girl
Money girl.

Correct? :3

message 23: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments Yes! xD

Do you have any preferences? I'm personally liking the sound of Guy and Money Girl (and I guess Commitment Girl later on). Plus, I figured you were into being the prostitute ;)
But I'll take the others, if I'm wrong ^_^

message 24: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments I'm totally good with that. I have like the cutest picture for her child(If your still good with that.:3) So I'm Bestie and Mary? :3

message 25: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments Yeah, if that's okay :)
I think this would work best if the guys were the loud, obnoxious types, rather than studious and shy.

How far away do you think they should be? They could've gone to NY for a weekend, maybe, and have booked a flight/train/whatever for that morning, but have missed it by the time they wake up. And, for sake of argument, lets say the other flights/trains/whatevers are full ;D

message 26: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Haha, ok! :D

Yep! That sounds about right.:3
And yea, maybe they should be a bit cocky as well? Think they're all it? :D
Haha, the trains/ flights always have to be full.
It's like the rule.:3

message 27: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments Yeah, okay :)

How far?

message 28: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments I'm probably having a stupid moment here, but what do you mean by how far?
How far away from NY they are? :3

message 29: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments Hahaha, nah, don't worry.
They are in New York City. How far away from home (and thus the reunion) are they? As in, how far do they need to travel? The further it is, the longer it'll take them to get there (stating the obvious). ;)

message 30: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Thanks.:3
Hmm. I think maybe a 24 hour drive? If not and 18 hour drive. I mean a lot can happen during a road trip, right? :3 So possibly they're a state or two away from NY? :D

message 31: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments How about Indiana? :)

message 32: by Natalie (last edited Mar 16, 2013 08:12AM) (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments Name: Luella Olympia

Nicknames: Lu, Ella, Lo

Place Of Birth: New York City, New York

Appearance:
description
(view spoiler)
Luella has mousy brown hair which reaches the middle of her back, the kind of hair that, when smoothed, can look amazing, but takes that much effort that she usually doesn't bother. Her eyes are a piercing blue, the kind of eyes where, when fixed on you, it's like she can see straight through you. She is on the short side, being just five foot three, but is often described as "petite", as opposed to "short", due to her slender, skinny frame.

Personality: There's no doubt that Lu is more than a little closed off, always preferring her own company to that of others. As such, she has developed a reputation as a loner, a snob, and a good girl, none of which she is pleased with. This is mostly because she is very ambitious, a perfectionist, and always wants the best for herself; she takes criticism very harshly, and, when people say bad things about her, she can take it too personally, even if she doesn't know the person (which she often doesn't). She has only ever had one true friend, whom she is no longer on speaking terms with (if you want to know, ask her about it). She definitely isn't afraid to take other people down in favour of herself.

Ella is one of those girls that people - especially girls - love to hate, mostly because she is talented at many things. She is very creative, and loves to both draw and write, on top of being really smart. As such, she majors in biology and minors in art at NYU, but still seeks a career in which she can somehow combine the two. She is frequently described as a geek and a freak, although has managed to convince herself that this is just because people are extremely jealous of her and her talents - this doesn't change how much it hurts, though. Because of this, she usually keeps her gifts a secret, frequently acting a little more stupid than she actually is, and failing to inform people how talented she is at things. Although it hasn't worked yet, she hopes that this will make her (somehow) more popular.

Of course, as much as she hates being called it, there is no denying that Lo is most definitely a good girl. She doesn't swear - ever. She maintains perfect grades at university. She spends her weekends either studying for tests, or drawing in her sketchpad, most likely holed up in her room or in the library. She's there if anybody needs a favour, no matter what it is, and is just an overall do-gooder (proven by the voluntary work on weekends, at the local animal shelter). She just likes to do her part for the world, even if the world hasn't particularly been kind to her. Despite this philosophy, she doesn't like people to view her as "Little Miss Perfect", as many, in fact, do (although generally in an insulting manner). It was to break this stereotype that she went a little further than she would have liked with Zach - for once in her life, she wants to feel loved, and hopes that he can turn things around her for. Change her, even, as stupid as that sounds. She did not tell him that it was her first time; even if she had, he had been so drunk that he wouldn't remember it by now, anyway.

History: Lo was orphaned at the tender age of seven, and so has been raised by her grandmother, a secluded, partially deaf woman who never really knew what was going on. Which was yet another thing for Luella to get teased about. Of course, she deeply misses her parents, although this is mostly because she thinks that her life would have been much, much easier if she had had them to support her. It was extremely hard, having grown up virtually alone, and nothing has changed now.

As you probably guessed, Lu has never been romantically involved with anyone, ever. Hell, she's by herself most of the time anyway, so how is she supposed to meet someone, let alone trust them? She met Zach by chance, given that she just happened to walk by that bar, and, given that she had had a particularly rough day, she didn't brush off his advances, as she would have usually done. She still clings to the hope that she didn't make an awful mistake, that maybe he will treat her like she deserves to be treated, that maybe people will view her differently now.

Other: Lo is a devoted vegetarian, and refuses to eat any type of animal meat whatsoever (although she does eat fish).
She is also currently very rich, given that she inherited the money her parents left for her last year. If she told anybody, it would only add to her reputation as a snob, and so she tends to keep it a secret. Since she was pretty infatuated with Nate last night, however, and since he seemed to have lost all of his money, she didn't mind helping him out a little... or a lot. Just as long as he pays her back.

message 33: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Indiana sounds good.:3
Pretty character by the way.C:
I'll post a rough skeleton of mine.:3

message 34: by wanderer (last edited Mar 16, 2013 09:09AM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments

description 
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced."
Vincent Van Gogh 

{Name}Emberlyn Rosella Greyford
{Nickname(s)}Ember

{Age}20

{Appearance}
description
(view spoiler)
Ember is quite a pretty girl, it has to be said. Although whether she believes this or not is another matter entirely. One that she would rather avoid. With lucious, dark blonde hair that tumbles to her waist in naturally lose waves, and bright, vibrant blue eyes that appear to darken or lighten with her mood. Her cheekbones art subtle and low set, her jawline soft and her nose ski sloped. He lips look slightly to bug for the rest of her face, and her nose looks like it is slightly to small, but overall this pulls off quite a feminine appearance. Her height it just below average at 5'4(and a half. That half means a hell of a lot.) Her legs take up more of this height, being slightly muscled just as her arms are. She has never been one of those stick thin girls, but at the same time as never really had a super defined figure. She is simply classed as average. Her hips are quite narrow, whilst her bust is larger, and of course, this attracts the attention of various men. She guesses its a good thing. At least shes getting some sort of income, right? She has a natural, tan complexion, but don't be fooled, it isn't blemish free. Scars litter her body, particularly on the insides of her thighs from when she became really depressed. Although she has since overcome this.
(view spoiler)

{Personality}
Ember is quite a...Complex girl, when it comes to her personality. To be frankly put, she is all over the place, but then again, what woman isn't? She is a range of things. Happy. Sad. Angry. Excitable. Everything. And she switches from each one with the drop of a hat, if you want to put it that way. At one point it was questioned whether she was bipolar, particularly during her teenage years, but since then has managed to settle down a bit more, and her mood swings happen a lot less currently. Although its surprising, considering how much of a chaos her life is. But her daughter keeps her grounded. That's what matters. She can usual keep herself in check.

At first meet, Ember may appear to be a cold, heartless bitch of whom doesn't care for anybody. An ice princess almost. She may seem dead inside, hollow, empty. However you would want to put it, at times she may look like a walking shell of a person. And she is. Sometimes. She has those days where she just wants to give up, to just not try anymore. To give in. It happens a lot, to be perfectly honest. But living the life she lives? Your entitled to get down on yourself a good few times. Its a give in. To be honest if she were to go to the doctors, its most likely she would be diagnosed with depression. But to be honest, if she were to go to the doctor she would probably be diagnosed with a lot of things.

Ember is a very opinionated young woman with a fiery temper and a stubborn will to match. Although more often or not she refrains from voicing her opinion. After all, who would want to here the point of view of a person who is the lowest of the low in society? Nobody that's who. Nobody cares. It doesn't matter to anybody. Ember can become very passionate about things that she loves. Although she loves very little in the world, apart from her daughter of course, of whom she loves with a fiery, burning feeling of protectiveness and care.. As mentioned before, she is very hard headed, and once her mind is made up about something, it is very hard to sway that particular view on that thing. With her lashing temper, she certainly isn't one to be messed with when angered, although she usually keeps a calm head about things, and it certainly is hard to get her riled up. 

Sure, she has her bitchy moments. But everybody does. Ember is no angel, and hopes that nobody expects her to be. Not at all. She can be sneaky, sly, and anything else when she is required to get revenge for some reason. But be assured, there is always a good, valid reason. One that most would probably agree with. But again, overall she is quite a laid back type of girl. One thing that is one of Ember's somewhat lower traits, is that she never expresses her feelings. She keeps them bottled up inside of her, never cries, never just screams to let out anything, never burns off her anger. Which really, makes her a ticking time bomb, to be honest.

Ember suffers with a lot of personal issues, illnesses, ect. Surprisingly, she is clean of any STD's, as her previous check up came back clear, of which she extremely happy about. But yes, she has a lot of problems. To begin with, she has severe migranes, of which leave her writhing in pain and wondering whether her brain is actually being crushed and beaten by bricks. And then there are the panic attacks. They creep up on her anywhere, at anytime. She can't stand anybody touching her whilst she attempts to calm herself, and afterwards is left exhausted, a lot of energy having been taken out of her. Although she avoids admitting it, just out of pure embarrassment, whilst it is her 'time of the month' its rare for her not the hemorrhage and she gets pains of which have her in tears. Of course there isn't much she can do about it. Not unless she is prepared to pay the bills for getting checked out at the doctors, seeing as how America doesn't have any form of NHS and medical care has to be paid for directly. And then there her little...Learning issue. You see, Ember has a mild case of dyslexia, of which she has been forced to listen to various bullies shouting names such as 'Dumb blonde'. And although it might not seem that big of a deal, the names get to you after a while. So much so that she used to self harm, inflicting small scars upon her thighs. She long since stopped this now. Men don't like that sort of her thing. And its about the money, right?

One thing that Ember is good at though? Is art. Shes extremely talented, although has never bared her work to anybody. She doesn't believe that she could ever be good enough. And it would take somebody special to convince her. She gets frustrated easily, especially when she can't understand something that's plainly simple to most, and comments that she is stupid, or an idiot hit her hard. To most they would just throw back an insult back, but things of which refer to her not being so smart sting more than they probably should, and she'll often hide herself away if this is to happen.

{History}
Born into an incredibly wealthy family, at the beginning of her life, it appeared that Ember would have it all. Good looks, a strong family unit and a load of money of which, to be honest, often burned a hole in her pocket. Things began going downhill at the tender age of 7. At the age of 7, she was diagnosed with dyslexia, and although her mother was quite supportive, doing whatever she could to aid her daughter in education, her father wasn't so nice, continuously pointing out things she got wrong, making a big deal of it and getting frustrated with her easily when she found it hard to understand something simple. And when it was found that her father was cheating on her mother, it was hardly a surprise. But her mother took him back, not wanting to be alone. But the strong family unit was broken. And broken for good.

After that things were shaky. The relationship between her parents was on the rocks, and being an only child Ember had nobody to turn to. Apart from her grandmother of course. Now her grandmother was an elderly woman, and being her mothers mother, she was lacking in the money department. But money didn't matter to her. She just wanted love. And for a while, that was enough. She spent most days helping her grandmother, and was taught a few artistic tricks by the old woman. Everything was ok. And then the party happened, around almost two years ago now.

She can remember little. Just brief, foggy flashes. She had gotten a drink, been led up to a room. She can recall trying to fight the guy off, and the last thing she remembers is a sharp pain before it flashes out again. Fast forward to the morning and she gathered what happened. She had been drugged and sexually abused. She doesn't dwell on this fact though, after all, she has her daughter. Skip to nine months later, baby Isodelle was born, and now her baby girl is a year and 2 months old exactly, and growing fast.

Of course, her parents were not impressed by this, and when she tried to tell her dad what happened, he brushed her off, told her to pack her suitcase and leave. Her mother, on the other hand, attempted to stop her dad sending her away, but to no avail. Of course, due to the issue of her hemorrhaging easily, the birth of Issy wasn't easy, and there was a time when it was suspected she wouldn't make it. Her mother visited her then. Without her father knowing. She told her she was sorry, and that she would try her hardest to keep in touch. In the past year of her daughters life, she has heard from her mum only once. She doesn't hold it against her though. She knows how controlling her dad can be.

So essentially Ember was pushed into a life of prostitution. She didn't ask for it, didn't want it. But with few companies wanting a dyslexic girl working for them, along with her various other complications, it was the only thing to turn to to actually provide for herself and her child. Every spare piece of money she scrapes up is spent on Issy, and when she goes out at night she leaves her daughter in safe hands, with her grandmother. She is the only person she trusts with her little girl.

{Other}
Her daughter;
(view spoiler)

message 35: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments Aaaaah, she's from lookbook!!
;D

I'm finding my guy now. I might write one of them tonight, but I'm not really sure yet...

message 36: by wanderer (last edited Mar 16, 2013 09:41AM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments

description
"I was born with music inside me. Music was one of my parts. Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. It was a necessity for me-like food or water."
Ray Charles

{Name}Zachary Cole Daives
{Nickname(s)}Zach, Daives

{Age}20

{Appearance}
description
(view spoiler)

{Personality}
Three words that sum up Zach perfectly. Confident. Cocky. And Arrogant. He's terribly big headed, similar to his best friend, he thinks an awful lot of himself, and its painful to watch sometimes. He thinks he is the big 'it' clearly every girl wants him, every guy wants to be him. Its obvious, right? Wrong. Most people dislike him because of his attitude. He has that typical, player-like saunter, just the way he walks clearly states how comfortable he is in his own skin, how he knows he looks good. If you've got it, flaunt it. Is the most typical saying used in this type of situation.

He oozes confidence. It just seems to emit out of him, and more often than not has been known to rub off on the people surrounding him, it has to be said. Zach is fantastically good at manipulating others into getting them to do what he wants to do. He can talk your ears off and eventually persuade you into doing something you'd never, ever, even dream of doing. Whether it be attending a party, or doing a piece of work for him, when he really can't be bothered to do it. It's been known to irritate an awful lot of people, and many who swore they wouldn't be taken my his smooth talking mouth have even been turned around, much to their frustration. He just seems to have this sort of power over people. A power many dislike.

Zach gets attached to things quite easily, which is probably the reason he flits from one girl to the next, he doesn't want to get attached. If there is one thing you can be sure of, it is that he is selflessly loyal, and has often been known to stick his neck on the line for his friends, regardless of the fact that he knows what they have done or not. Its just the way he is, and an inside joke of the gang he hangs around with is calling him 'mans best friend', for more reasons than just referring to the fact that he is as loyal as a dog. But that's a story best left for a rainy day.

As mentioned before, Zach gets attached easily. But he certainly didn't think his previous girlfriend was the person he would fall for at first. And he is still nursing a broken heart after their break up, after he had confessed his love for her on the eve of their one year anniversary. God it had hurt like hell, and he still feels numb a few months after the whole incident. He can't think for the life of him why she broke up with him, and it wasn't only his heart that was hurt that day, of course it was his manly ego as well. No matter. Zach plans to get her back, and when he puts his mind to something he never gives up.

If there is one thing that does help Zach vent, its playing his guitar. He is a skilled guitarist, particularly in the art of the acoustic guitar and he often looses himself in the music when he plays. When he plays, its as if the whole world doesn't exist, as if he is breathing for the first time in god knows how long. It feels like hes alive. Many of the songs he writes are about personal dealings, about how he feels. Its the way he expresses himself, and its also the way he won over the heart of his former girlfriend. And also how he plans to get her back.

{History}
Originally born in Spain, for the first ten years of his life, Zachary Cole Daives was a pure Spanish boy at heart. His fathers job brought his mother there, and consequently he was raised in Barcelona, and of course when sent to school there and learnt Spanish. SO when it was announced that they would be moving to Australia, it was quite a concern to both parents whether he would fit in alright. Which was probably the reason why for the first few months of moving, it was decided he would be home-schooled. During this time his mother fell pregnant, and about 6 months after this the triplets were born.
Ahh, the triplets.

It wasn't so bad. Having a baby brother and two baby sisters was alright, but he found that most of the attention was focused on them, and he was often being pushed to the back and being forgotten about. It got even worse when they were toddlers. Constantly in his things, messing about with his clothes, gadgets and such. Anything the three could get their grubby hands on. For a while he began to close himself out. He didn't like being ignored. But it was better, at the time, than being singled out.

When the family of 6 moved to Indiana, America, Zach decided to reinvent himself. He refused to be forgotten anymore. And so befriended Jude Fitzgerald. The two became friends pretty damn quickly, and soon Zach had the same reputation as his friend of being a player. He certainly wasn't being forgotten anymore. Especially when he rebelled a few times. Although it was at this time his parents realised that they had been ignoring their eldest son, and made the effort with him. Sure, it didn't break him of being a player. But he fell back into line and behaved in a well-mannered way. Actually began to bond with his three younger siblings.

At the age of 18(and 3/4's) he met Jo. Jo with the long blonde hair, the clean freak obsession and the overly dramatic attitude. But in his eyes, she was absolutely perfect. Everything he could ever wish for. She was beautiful, funny, had a great personality(even if she did cry a bit to much.) What more could he want for? And then he had to go and muck it up by confessing his love for her. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.Stupid. No. He won't let her go that easily. He will get her back or die trying. He just can't lose her. Shes what he want's. What he needs. Right?

{Other}
His own dog, a Great Dane going by the name of Trixibelle.
(view spoiler)

message 37: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments Here ;)
http://lookbook.nu/user/873380-Ekater...

There's, like, a million pictures of her.
And okay :)

message 38: by Natalie (last edited Mar 15, 2013 01:21PM) (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments I'M USING A GUY FROM LOOKBOOK JUST FOR YOU!!!!

Name: Jude Fitzgerald

Nicknames: Fitz

Place of Birth: Indianapolis, Indiana

Appearance:
description
(view spoiler)
What Jude (or Fitz to his friends) lacks in solid muscle, he makes up for in confidence and bravado. It is true that his physique is more lean and agile, as opposed to big and bulky; he just isn't a physically intimidating guy (something he is glad of), being just shy of six feet. His hair is a rather strange concoction of golds and browns, being lighter on some days, but darkening to a mousy brown on others. His eyes are a deep, sea blue, although they are often hidden behind a pair of shades, either because a) he is more than likely hungover, b) he thinks he looks more attractive in them, or c) it's just out of habit at this stage. Excluding the stubble on his chin, Jude maintains a clean-cut appearance, always taking pride in his appearance. This includes wearing nice clothes, keeping his muscles intact, and having zero tattoos - he is a strong believer in the idea that they are not attractive, sometimes even going as far as to call them "tramp stamps". This is a typical example of his very strong opinions.

Personality: To put it simply, Jude thinks (or at least, acts like) he is God's personal gift to earth. His confidence oozes from him in waves, and, sometimes, his presence can come across as a little strong. He is aware of this, however, and rather enjoys the different reactions he gets from people - mainly girls, naturally. He tends to view socialising with the opposite sex as a sport, and so doesn't have any that much respect for girls. Of course, it doesn't help that, due to his appearance, they have basically been throwing themselves at him for years. All this has done, in fact, is caused his ego to expand exponentially, and created a little "competition" with his friends in college, as to who can nail the most... tools. He is currently very annoyed, due his position of second place.

Jude is vain, vulgar, and, at times, rude. The upside is that whatever he has to say, he'll say it to your face. He doesn't believe in backstabbing, or saying something about someone that you wouldn't directly tell them; as a result, he really hates bitchy people - he views them as cowardly, and simply cannot get along with them, as much as he tries.

It is safe to assume that Jude is very careful with who he hangs out with, having resulted in only one close friend throughout his life. Despite his external facade, he's actually pretty reserved, and won't reveal things about himself unless he feels completely at ease. He has plenty of friends, sure, but it's all superficial. He's very inexperienced when it comes to getting close to someone. Because of this, he isn't very in touch with his emotions, and, if feeling rough, he tends to take it out on other people. He also has some trouble with reading other people - for example, he probably won't recognise that you're upset with him unless you burst into tears, or tell him straight. His parents actually thought that he was autistic for a while when he was a child, but this is not the case, and it is just in his personality to not show what he is feeling to others.

Once Jude does open up, however, you'll find that he's actually not all that bad. He's still arrogant, sure, and a little on the annoying side, but he is happy with who he is, and doesn't bother with self-consciousness or insecurities. He's actually pretty witty, and can be genuinely funny (when he isn't being disrespectful, and it being at another's expense). He is also very naive, in that he has literally no idea regarding the regular conventions of a relationship; it would be safe to say that he is a fish out of water when it comes to that stuff. Ask him to lend you a hand with manual labour, then he's there, no problem, but talk to him about your feelings or a relationship, then he will be no help whatsoever.

Part of his persona is that he has very strong (and, at times, controversial) opinions regarding certain topics. If ever in an argument, he probably won't back down, and is more likely to storm out of the room than apologise. Thankfully, his grudges don't last for very long, and he'll be back to normal in no time. He's a stubborn little dick, and has never been known to give in or give up - this extends to competitions, whether it be a big football game, or a simple game of Monopoly. He just cannot lose - and so, when he does, it's a sight for sore eyes, given that he doesn't particularly take criticism well, either. On the positive side of this, however, it means that he is always optimistic regarding situations, and will try his damn well hardest to get something done. He is also incredibly passionate. If he were to ever fall in love, then hot damn. Whoever it is is going to be one lucky girl.

History: Jude has lived in Indiana for all of his life, and, as much as he loves it, all he's ever wanted to do is get out and travel. This is virtually impossible for him, however, given that his family are already stretched pretty tight paying for his college tuition (where he majors in economics and minors in history, at the University of Indianapolis). He wants more than anything to see the world one day, but, for now at least, New York will do just as well.

His parents divorced just three years ago, and, at the time, he took it pretty hard. Given his nature, he didn't talk to anybody about it, and still rarely talks about it today. His mother lives in New York City, however, which was the spring board for this trip; he told her that he would visit just for the day, but then proceeded to spend the entire weekend in the city with his friend, given that the reunion isn't until Wednesday. Despite not having any siblings, Jude has plenty of cousins, and so is used to voicing his opinion in big crowds. This has resulted in his voice being a little louder than a normal person's.

He has also never been in a serious relationship. In fact, he's never even been close. He hasn't ever experienced anything more than lust, and his longest "relationship" (if it can even be called that) was a grand total of two weeks.

Other: Although he won't admit it, Jude is deeply afraid of dogs. He much prefers cats, simply because he knows they won't bite his hand off when he goes to pet them. He also cannot stand clowns, or mascots of any kind - when his parents took him to Disney World in Florida when he was eight, he was a nightmare, freaking out every time Mickey Mouse, Stitch, or even a Disney princess was in sight. Yeah, it's definitely not his thing.

message 39: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments I want her clothes.
:)
Thanks,
and yea.C:

message 40: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments I'm writing bits of him now :')
I'm also embracing the Americanisms, having just written "shades" instead of "sunglasses" ;D

message 41: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Oh! I didn't see him!
OHMYGOSH.
He's beautiful.
I want him.
SO SO MUCH.:O

Haha. I find that weird I mean, I get why they call them shades, but sunglasses in so much more suiting.XD

message 42: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments I KNOW, RIGHT!?
I love him so much :3

Haha, that's true. But if I write sunglasses it'll ruin the illusion, Chloe. I have to keep up the illusion. ;D

I'll post what I have so far (which isn't much), but I'm going now, so... yeah :)

message 43: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments We will have to share.;3

THE ILLUSION.
:O
Keeping up the illusion.
You better not turn American on me Nat.;)

I think I'll improve mine a bit tomorrow.C:

message 44: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments Yes, indeed we will :')

AND I WON'T I SWEAR..... (view spoiler)

message 45: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments :')

Phew. For a moment there I was really concerned.xD(view spoiler)

message 46: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments Wait... so your characters aren't American?

message 47: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Yea, they're going to be. The guy is. I'm going to have the girl originally come from England and would have moved to America.:3

message 48: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments Ohhh, okay. I got confused for a second ;)
I'm working on Jude now. But Comic Relief's on. Sooooooooooooo.... Hehe.

message 49: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Haha, no problem.:3
What channel is it on? Might watch it while I'm working on charries.C:

message 50: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (girlnextdoor) | 537 comments 1 xD

« previous 1 3