Hetalia Epic Rp Group :D discussion

1x1 > Spell and Heartblade! Unknown~!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 491 (491 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 2: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments HEY! :DDD

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments SO~, CHERRIES?

message 4: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments IDK?! XDDD

message 5: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments A COUPLE MAYBE? X333

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Sures~! Who would be my person, I have Missy, New York, and Newfoundland.

message 7: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments :P maybe we could do a CC one? just as a change XD we dont have to though :P

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments I can't really rp any CCs... but Ok, if you want to!

message 9: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments Well, whos ur favorite charrie? ;P

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Um... I don't have one, why?

message 11: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments :P maybe you could rp them? :P

message 13: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments ok which one matches you personality most? they'll be easier to rp.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments I don't know... I'm being very unhelpful... you pick!

message 15: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments XD can I be England or 2p England? :3 they're my favourites XD

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Hmm... Still can't think of anything, can I be one of my OC's and you can be a CC?

message 17: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments XDDD yes! :P

message 18: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments :DDD

message 20: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments XD Missouri? :P

message 22: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments XDD thought so :P

so Rp ideas? :P u choose, I usually choose so :P

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Want to do some sort of Kingdom!Talia?

message 24: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments Hm, Im not sure. Maybe some sort of AU? I'm not that great with kingdoms XD good idea though :D

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments An AU sounds fun... What if they got sucked into a video game?

message 26: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments OH! Missouri got stuck in a new video game Japan wanted her to test out and now she's stuck in a 2p world as the video game and she needs to either try and get out or stay there forever! :DDD I read a fanfic that was that once - It was flipping awesome!

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments And 2p!England can be the one that helps her! >:3 I like this idea!

message 28: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments >:3 OMG IM LIVING THE RP! ALMOST. IN A KIND OF WAY -
Nope - fail.

fail

XDDD lol. LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

message 29: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments ((before the she gets stuck or after? :P))

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments (( >:3 Yesh. ))

Missouri knocked on Japan's door, America had been busy so she had been sent to test a video game that Japan wanted tested, "Hello~? Japan?"

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Spellfire wrote: "((before the she gets stuck or after? :P))"

(( I was going for after, giving some background info first. ))

message 32: by Spellfire, (last edited Mar 14, 2013 03:19PM) (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments ((like what? OH! So she's in the 2p world now or the normal? :P))

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments (( Normal~! That is meant to say before, I'm tired and confused at the moment, let me go wake me up for a second~! ))

message 34: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments ((XD lol ok))

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments (( Any ways, your turn! ))

message 36: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments Japan looked up form his computer screen, recognizing the voice. "Herro, the doors open, you can come in."

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abby opened the door and took of her shoes, she walked over to him and got strait to business, "So, what was that game you wanted America to test out?"

message 38: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments Kiku looked at the screen and nodded to the game case next to him. "It's called "Welcome to Hell, 2p!talia" He said glancing at it before turning to loading the disk again.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abby nodded, a bit surprised at the title, "What's it 'bout?"

message 40: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments "Its apparently like...Well how America explains it is "Trying to survive an alternative parallel world with insanity, violence and evil around every corner. You have to try and escape and fight your way out of the game." I dont get it myself but theres only one way to find out what it's about.". He said as the disk finished loading ((g2g Ithink I might be back I'm not sure))

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments (( Okay! ))

Abby looked a little afraid of the 'insanity, violence, and evil' part, but she nodded and asked, "So, when can I start?"

message 42: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments Kiku watched as the screen went dark and the starting menu (thing XD) came up. On it there was a background of the 8 countries - Italy, Germany, Japan, America, England, France, Russia and China - but...different. Most of them - with the exception of England who was smiling hugely - either looked angry, bored or just kinda of dark in some way. They all had different eye colourings to the original countries and most had different clothes, it was almost as if they were the complete opposites of what the countries usually were. Behind them was a black background that faded into a dark red and in the dark room, made them look even more sinister. In the middle of the screen were 3 buttons. "Story mode", "Free player mode" and "Options". Japan looked at her for a moment and said. It looks like the games started."

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abby blinked in surprise, "Everyone looks so different!" then smiled when she say England, "England's even smiling!"

message 44: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments Kiku nodded. "That's one of the reasons why this game is so interesting. Story mode of Free Payer Mode? Free Player Mode is where you are free to play as you like with no limited food/water supplies and you get to choose a weapon, where as Story Mode is set to how the game wants to play and you get very limited food/water supplies and no weapon, according to the manual." He explained reading through it.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abby nodded, "Why don't we start with free mode and get used to the controls before we start the story?"

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Heartblade wrote: "Abby nodded, "Why don't we start with free mode and get used to the controls before we start the story?""

message 47: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments ((YESHH!!! THIS RP IS SO AWEESOME I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT!!! XDDDDD))

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments (( XDDD YESH! ))

message 49: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments Kiku nodded and got up out of the chair, sitting down on another one next to it so she could press the play button and test it out.

((brb dinner X3))

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abby sat down in the chair and excitedly clicked the 'play' button, a second later, she was in the screen and not in the chair, "Hello?" she called, scared by the sudden change.

(( Okay~! ))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10