Vampire Books Fans, Fangs and Writers discussion

Book Reviews > Need help

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by B.D. (last edited Mar 13, 2013 02:53PM) (new)

B.D. (bdheywood) | 7 comments Is anyone familiar with Bitten by Books website? I want to submit my book for review but am not sure what it means when the submission form requests I attach a copy of the e-book. I do not know how to upload the Kindle version, which was formatted by CreateSpace. Does the site want a PDF of my book? I e-mailed BBB but have not received a reply yet. As anyone may imagine, I am pretty cyber-challenged in this respect.
Thanks for any help.

message 2: by Francis (new)

Francis Franklin (francisjamesfranklin) | 542 comments Are you using Mac or Windows or ... ?

message 3: by Francis (new)

Francis Franklin (francisjamesfranklin) | 542 comments One option may be to offer to send an Amazon voucher for the cost of the book.

message 4: by B.D. (new)

B.D. (bdheywood) | 7 comments I am using Windows. The instructions were explicit, attach copy of e-book or request will be ignored. I have sent BBB a second e-mail question. Thank you.

message 5: by Francis (new)

Francis Franklin (francisjamesfranklin) | 542 comments Assuming you've downloaded your book to Kindle on your PC, can you find it in the My Kindle folder in your documents somewhere? (I don't know exactly what the folder is called or what type/extension the book will have - maybe AZW or MOBI. Possibly KF8 or similar.)

message 6: by B.D. (new)

B.D. (bdheywood) | 7 comments Thank you all. Was able to send book as a zip file per instructions. All is well.

message 7: by Rita (new)

Rita (rccola1945hotmailcom) | 513 comments For the person, that ask me where to find, fan fiction, this is what I have, fan fiction TwilightcrazyRN7 Hope you get it, with this.

message 8: by Rita (new)

Rita (rccola1945hotmailcom) | 513 comments Jeff, thank you for the book. I recieved it today. I'm in the process, on reading, 2 books, right now, but will read your book, as soon as I can. Thanks again!!!

message 9: by Maricar (new)

Maricar (mettlesomelassie) | 1 comments anyone knows the title of a vampire book/love story about a vampire who was trap in a painting for I think hundred years then that painting was owned by a girl...can anyone knows the title? thanks

message 10: by Sandrine (new)

Sandrine Genier | 133 comments B. D. wrote: "Is anyone familiar with Bitten by Books website? I want to submit my book for review but am not sure what it means when the submission form requests I attach a copy of the e-book. I do not know how..."

So--how did this work out for you?