Unwind (Unwind, #1) Unwind discussion

Fan-fiction ideas

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A (new) - rated it 5 stars

A Alright, so I am madly in love with unwind. I've been debating creating fan-fiction story based off this book. I've had this idea of maybe writing in a diary style, to write a diary from an AWOL, or a third-person, such as a brother of someone who's been unwound. That's just one of many ideas of course. So what do you guys think of my idea? Also,i would like more ideas!:)

Cherie I like the idea of an unwind fanfic... to me there is so much you can do with this series...
Maybe children raised to be unwound,sort of like tithing, but without the religion. It would be like raising an animal on a farm for slaughter... It could be interesting and you can make it so the kids revolt and then maybe bring them together at the graveyard in the end... :)

message 3: by A (new) - rated it 5 stars

A Cherie wrote: "I like the idea of an unwind fanfic... to me there is so much you can do with this series...
Maybe children raised to be unwound,sort of like tithing, but without the religion. It would be like rai..."

That's a really good idea... thanks :)

Erika Hébert If you want to deal with the really heavy parts of the story, I'd suggest writing it from the point of view of a parent who unwound their kid and regrets it. Or better yet, a parent who's instinct tells them they did a horrible thing but tries to convince themselves what they did was right. Also, I'd love to read about the siblings of Unwinds; someone who didn't make the decision but will be affected by it just as much as the parents.

message 5: by Jorge (new)

Jorge Diaz hey ive been obsessed with the books but i dont want to make a fanfiction. just a recomendation you should make it about how after the unwind system was terminated they made a army of rewinds

message 6: by Jorge (new)

Jorge Diaz Erika wrote: "If you want to deal with the really heavy parts of the story, I'd suggest writing it from the point of view of a parent who unwound their kid and regrets it. Or better yet, a parent who's instinct ..."
id love reading about connor little brother growing up and stealing the unwinding technology just to show his parents what its like to be unwound

message 7: by A (new) - rated it 5 stars

A I started writing the fan fiction last year, and never finished. I'll probably wait until the series is over, and then write my own story.
The one I had planned came from the perspective of Connor's brother.:)

Dina Roberts Erika wrote: f you want to deal with the really heavy parts of the story, I'd suggest writing it from the point of view of a parent who unwound their kid and regrets it. Or better yet, a parent who's instinct tells them they did a horrible thing but tries to convince themselves what they did was right. Also, I'd love to read about the siblings of Unwinds; someone who didn't make the decision but will be affected by it just as much as the parents.

I really love those ideas.

Cinderella123 wouldnt it be cool if it happens in real life