YA Books Make the World Go Round discussion

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)
This topic is about Clockwork Princess
Clockwork Princess Crackpot Theories?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoe Jackson (zoes_reads) | 28 comments Mod
Hey guys! For those of you that love all things Shadowhunter, March is an exciting time for us. The goddess Cassandra Clare is finally gracing us with Clockwork Princess, the last book in the Infernal Devices series. I'm super excited, but nervous too. Like, Cassie enjoys ripping our hearts out. I've pondered this, read some snippets, and came up with a theory. The snippets ruled out our dear Jem becoming a vampire or a silent brother. In City of Glass, Magnus was talking to a warlock girl, which means it could be an immortal, who could be Tessa. The Silent Brother in one of the TMI books may be someone from TID books. So maybe Tessa realizes she's an immortal and cannot be with either if them, so Jem dies(poor baby)and Will goes mad and becomes a silent brother. BUT that could only be possible if Cecily has kids, as Jace is a Herondale. Maybe Tessa picks Will and Jem and Cecily marry?? Maybe. All I know s that i'm Team Wessa till the end. :D Leave your theories below, please. Join the discussion!

Sarah I haven't read Clockwork Prince yet *ashamed if myself* but I'm still really excited for Clockwork Princess :) haha it'll be my birthday present :p

message 3: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

That's okay, lol. When is your birthday?

Sarah Zoe wrote: "That's okay, lol. When is your birthday?"

Haha Monday :)

message 5: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sarah wrote: "Zoe wrote: "That's okay, lol. When is your birthday?"

Haha Monday :)"

Cool! Happy almost birthday! XD

Sarah Thanks :)

message 7: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

OMIGOD 1 DAY PEOPLE, 1 DAY