message 1: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) | 470 comments Mod
What do you think so far?

message 2: by Sammy (new)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

message 3: by Sammy (new)

I also love how mean Frobisher is to Denby. But Frobisher is too much. I'm just like, ummmm, ok you're cool?

message 4: by Sammy (new)

Oh, and Idk about KT and Eddie. I still don't really like them that much. And I love how we got to see more of Fabian too. It's like he's a supporting character now, and not the main.

message 5: by Sammy (new)

OMG, if Nina or Amber was in the closet, that would be amzing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They could do something cool if Nina was in the closet. Like, she could say that she's one of the "Sinners." That would be really cool, and make HOA have waayyy more viewers.

message 6: by Sabrine (new)

Sabrine (themadbrine) | 376 comments Mod
i LOVE HOW FABIAN WAS IN IT SO MUCH! I MISS HIM AND HIS PARTS!! HE IS AWEOSME!!

message 7: by Sammy (new)

HAHAHAHHAHAAA, I KNOW! That was hilariouss. Quick thinking Fabian. I would've never expected him to do that!!!!

And I knowwww. I wish it would be Nina or Amber. But I feel like it has to be Harriet Denby because KT doesn't know who Nina is, so she shouldn't be that shocked.

message 8: by Sabrine (new)

Sabrine (themadbrine) | 376 comments Mod
That was definetly the best part everrr:)) I wish he would've talked about Nina more and NOT be joking around!

message 9: by Sammy (new)

Same. Like he didn't even care afterwards...I didn't like it that much. I wish someone would mention Amber now.

message 10: by Sammy (new)

Oh really? I don't rememeber. What episode?

message 11: by Sammy (new)

OHhh, yeah, ok. And the cliffhanger for episode 16 was really good. Like, KT is soooo stupiddd for going into denby's house with frobisher obviously on the loose. I mean, what's she gonna do. Smile, crinkle her ugly forehead, call him "great grandpa" and he's gonna be back to normal. She is sooo stikin naiveeee

message 12: by Sammy (new)

Same. But I kinda felt bad for Jerome when he was trying to apologize to Mara, and then she was like going off on him. She's making to big of a deal. GET OVER IT!

I think that Willow and Alfie suit each other, because they like the same things.

But.......I really liked Alfie and Amber. They were a cute pairing, like friendship type, and opposites attract. Wow, I really want Amber back. I miss her so much :( They never even mention her anymore

I really like how Peddie is back together. I'm so glad they are, because I was gonna kill someone if he liked KT.

message 13: by Sammy (new)

Haha thanks.

OK, switching gears now...

I feel really bad for Victor. Like, he tried to be a buddy buddy with Robert, and then Robert basically stole his soul and made him into a robot. I was just like, "Awwhh, Victor!" His face looked so sad.

And btw, still talking about Victor; when the robot Victor went back to the House, he liked abused Eddie; pushing him around, and grabbing him by the shirt. Did anyone else notice that when Victor was screaming at Eddie in his office, part of Eddie's neck was red?!

message 14: by Sammy (new)

I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YOU ARE SOOO RIGHTTTT. I loved how they implied Nina and Amber. And Fabian's facial expression and Alfie's were PRICELESSSS!