IDK what to name it... discussion

School > Today

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (gleekgamer) | 37 comments Anyone have cool presenters today? I met a guy who's Facebook friends with Gwen Stefani and has met people including Coldplay, Kurt Warner, Tiger Woods, and Warren Buffet. :P

Also I just wanted an excuse to mention my bday. Again. xD

message 2: by Pauline (new)

Pauline | 41 comments Darn it! I didn't have anyone interesting.

message 3: by YASIR!!!!!! (new)

YASIR!!!!!! | 46 comments i had carolinas dad the chef, lauras mom, billy hills dad, and a interesting lady whose grandpa was in the italian mafia, and a human resource lady who was really nice and gave out presents!

message 4: by Pauline (new)

Pauline | 41 comments She didn't really even tell us much.

message 5: by Alyssa (last edited Mar 13, 2013 06:25PM) (new)

Alyssa (goodreadscomAlice_Skywalker) | 142 comments Mod
I had Billy's dad (it was funny, cause he kept picking on Billy and Nick), Carolina's dad (he made these awesome turkey and mozarella cheese quesdillas...I felt so bad for Anum, Yasir, Afnaan, Anabia, and Sami because they couldn't eat the DELICIOUS meat), two ladies from AT&T (they just gave us a motivational speech on not texting and driving, and we had to make a pledge even though we don't drive), and a lady from Colgate-PalmOlive. She talked about toothpaste. And analytical sciences. And college. (I'm Pauline's side about the last lady.) No police officers... :(

message 6: by Alyssa (new)

Jeez Avinash...you know that I know that some police officers are corrupt. there were other rreasons why i wanted to see one... it was so funny, this seventh-grade kid on my bus said that his class had a police officer, and all the girls immediately started swooning over him. then one asked "do you live in a mansion?" and he said "no, i live with my mom." turned out he was 22, still in college, and not leaving his mom yet because he saw no point in doing it until it waas necessary. (it's nice that he was honest.) :)

message 7: by Pauline (new)

Pauline | 41 comments Avinash wrote: "Pauline wrote: "She didn't really even tell us much."

So you are the master of destiny and zoning out while looking interested"

Yep. I'm the master of destiny.

message 8: by Pauline (new)

Pauline | 41 comments Alice Kaneswaran wrote: "Jeez Avinash...you know that I know that some police officers are corrupt. there were other rreasons why i wanted to see one... it was so funny, this seventh-grade kid on my bus said that his class..."

Why, was he really that... nice-looking?

message 9: by Alyssa (last edited Mar 14, 2013 03:46PM) (new)

Pauline wrote: "Alice Kaneswaran wrote: "Jeez Avinash...you know that I know that some police officers are corrupt. there were other rreasons why i wanted to see one... it was so funny, this seventh-grade kid on m..."

I don't know, I didn't actually see him. But I saw a few police officers in the hallway and most likely saw him without knowing. I also like your use of synonyms ("nice-looking" instead of "cute").

message 10: by Alyssa (new)

Don't we all?

message 11: by Pauline (last edited Mar 15, 2013 07:36AM) (new)

Pauline | 41 comments Um, no. The master of destiny does not have any weaknesses. Duh.

message 12: by Alyssa (new)

Me too! I literally almost couldn't finish my whole drink.

And Pauline, you looked so cute in the St. Patrick's Day headband thingy!! It was just so...omg, I don't even know any other word for it!

message 13: by Alyssa (new)

Um...okaaaay...

message 14: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Dey | 66 comments Cats > People nub-os

message 15: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Dey | 66 comments lel

message 16: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Dey | 66 comments k

message 17: by Alyssa (new)

Wait...r u serious?

message 18: by Pauline (new)

Pauline | 41 comments Avinash wrote: "Pauline wrote: "Um, no. The master of destiny does not have any weaknesses. Duh."

Yeah you doooooooooo......

SODA SODA SODA SODA CANDY CANDY CANDY!

lol I thought I was gonna be sick after that e..."

Well, yeah, there's that.

message 19: by Pauline (new)

Pauline | 41 comments Alice Kaneswaran wrote: "Me too! I literally almost couldn't finish my whole drink.

And Pauline, you looked so cute in the St. Patrick's Day headband thingy!! It was just so...omg, I don't even know any other word for it!"

KAWAII DESU.

message 20: by Pauline (new)

Pauline | 41 comments Avinash wrote: ""ugh, I can't finish this soda...."

"WELL, DON'T BARF ON ME!""

Did I say that last one?

message 21: by Pauline (new)

Pauline | 41 comments Avinash wrote: "Yes...

"Eew, you're gonna barf? That way! THAT WAYYY!"

(You were wildly pointing "that way")"

xD