The Sword and Laser discussion

A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5)
This topic is about A Dance with Dragons
2011 Reads > ADWD: School of Thrones Parody

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Gary Bremer | 21 comments http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=...

Hilarious. My favorite part..."Greyjoys!"

message 2: by Sandi (last edited Mar 13, 2013 04:34PM) (new)

Sandi (sandikal) | 1212 comments That was very cute. I subscribed. Gotta find out what happens next.

terpkristin | 4185 comments Heh I posted that to Twitter yesterday. Definitely enjoyed it.

message 4: by Sandi (new)

Sandi (sandikal) | 1212 comments What's with Dany and Jon Snow? I'm only halfway through Clash of Kings. Do those two get together later on? (I don't mind spoilers.)

terpkristin | 4185 comments Sandi: (view spoiler) ;)

message 6: by Sandi (new)

Sandi (sandikal) | 1212 comments Thanks.

Beth (evilpoptartarmy) | 19 comments The Greyjoys being the swim team cracked me up.

message 8: by Sandi (new)

Sandi (sandikal) | 1212 comments Beth wrote: "The Greyjoys being the swim team cracked me up."

Oh! I thought that was underwear. I should have known better because my daughter did swim team from the age of 9 through high school.

Shaina (shainaeg) | 165 comments Love it! I really need to get my act together and read the last two books (well the last two we have so far)

terpkristin | 4185 comments Posted this in the GRRM threads, too, but figure it kind of belongs here as an offshoot: Game of Thrones Meets The Princess Bride

2 of my favorites mashed into one :)

message 11: by Francis x (new)

Francis      x | 97 comments It will be wonderful(funnier) if r r martin might show up as to teach a Home ed/cooking class.

message 12: by Gary (new) - rated it 4 stars

Gary Bremer | 21 comments Episode two just came out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvy2nr...

(view spoiler)

message 13: by Beth (new) - rated it 4 stars

Beth (evilpoptartarmy) | 19 comments While I'm not thrilled with this show so far, I'm willing to give it a chance. After all, the Guild didn't get better until sometime in their second season.

Rainer Dela Cuesta (delacuesta) | 28 comments I like this better than the tv series! :)