Red Dress Ink Fans discussion

Challenges > 2013 Challenge #2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 184 (184 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Stacy (new)

Stacy (stacymarie913) | 5567 comments Mod
Ok, so I tried to make this one about song titles and you may notice that I'm a little obsessed with Bruno Mars. :) But I ran out of steam on that note (pun intended) about halfway through and just came up with random stuff like I usually do. So here goes...

YOU MUST POST YOUR TASK LIST!
1. The challenge runs from January 1 – March 31, 2012 and you MUST post your task list! (Don't worry if you don't have all of your books chosen yet, you can put TBD, or something similar, in for a task without a book.)
2. Anyone may join in at any time, and count any books read between January 1 and March 31. All participants must post their book list in this thread.
3. Books do not have to be specifically from Red Dress Ink.
4. You may only complete each task ONCE. Likewise, books may only count for ONE task.
5. To post points: Post the point value and number of the task you completed, as well as the book you read for the task. It also helps (me) to post your total points as well.
6. For multiple-book tasks: Books do not need to be read back-to-back, or in any specific order, but you must have read ALL the books for a task in order to be awarded points for it (no "half points").
7. Audiobooks and e-books are acceptable to use for challenges, as long as they are the complete and unabridged versions.
8. Books started before October 1 may count for any task in the challenge, as long as you are no more than halfway through the book as of October 1.
9. You may change the books on your list at any time however; changing books for tasks already completed is NOT permitted.
10. Re-reads of books are okay, unless the task specifically says otherwise.
11. The first person to complete every task in the challenge is the winner. If no one completes every task in the challenge, then the people with the top 3 scores will be declared the winners.
12. Prizes for the top 3 finishers:
First Place – A $10 Amazon.com or barnesandnoble.com gift certificate
Second Place – Two credits from either BookMooch or Paperbackswap (your choice)
Third Place – A book from my PBS/BM inventory

message 2: by Stacy (last edited Mar 13, 2013 12:52PM) (new)

5 pts.
5.1 – Liquor Store Blues: Read a book with a picture of an alcoholic drink on the cover, or in the title (like margarita, martini, champagne, wine, etc….you could even stretch it and use the name brand of an alcohol like Skyy Vodka and use the word “sky”)
5.2 – When I Was Your Man: Read a book with a picture of a man on the front or written by a man
5.3 – Young Girls: Read a YA book
5.4 – Talking to the Moon: Read a book with a picture of the moon on it, or “moon” is in the title
5.5 – It Will Rain: Read a book with an umbrella on the cover (could be a regular one or a beach umbrella, or any kind of umbrella….)
5.6 – Money Make Her Smile: Read a book that has either money or a woman smiling on the cover
5.7 – Locked Out of Heaven: Read a book with clouds on the cover (This is the best I could come up with, LOL)
5.8 – Daylight: Read a book with a scene set in the daylight on the cover
5.9 – Lighters: Read a book with something on the front that you would need a lighter (or a match) to start it burning (like a candle, campfire, etc.)
5.10 – Count on Me: Read a book with a number or quantity (like few, some, many) in the title

10 pts.
10.1 – Suit & Tie: Read a book with a suit or tie on the front
10.2 – Marry You: Read a book based on a bride or bridesmaid
10.3 – Don’t You Worry Child: Read a book with a child on the cover
10.4 – Somewhere in Brooklyn: Read a book set somewhere in New York State
10.5 – Diamonds: Read a book with something sparkly on the cover
10.6 – Downtown: Read a book that has a “downtown” scene on the cover (like a bunch of skyscrapers or stores, etc.)
10.7 – Epistolary: Read a book written in mostly email, instant message, letter, etc. form
10.8 – Technology: Read a book with a computer on the front or something to do with a computer in the title
10.9 – New Releases: Read a book that comes out in April, May or June 2013
10.10 – Springtime: Read a book that has all the letters for the word spring in the title and/or the author’s name

15 pts.
15.1 – Next Up: Read two books in a series you’ve already started or start a new one
15.2 – Grab Some Popcorn: Read two books that have been made into movies
15.3 – Listopia: Click the dropdown arrow next to “Explore” at the top of the GoodReads site, then click on “listopia” and in the search box, type “favorite chick-lit.” Read two books that are on this list.
15.4 – Love & Marriage: Read two books, one that has date (or any variation) in the title and one that has marriage (or any variation) in the title
25 pts.
25.1 – RDI Shoutout (I think I’m going to make this a permanent task): Read three RDI books
25.2 – Tie-ins: Read three books, one that you can tie to April somehow, one that you can tie to May somehow and one that you can tie to June somehow – when you list these in your task list, tell us how you’re tying the book to the month
25.3 – 1st 3 Adds: Go to you “to read” list and put them in order by date added (click the date added link and it will do this for you) and read the first three books on your list. (You can skip the books you don't have.)
25.4 – 1st 3 Titles: Do the same as the previous task but click on the “title” link to put them in alphabetical order and read the first three books on your list. (You can skip the books you don't have.)

310 points
40 books

message 3: by Stacy (last edited Jun 21, 2013 12:08PM) (new)

5 pts.
5.1 – Liquor Store Blues: Table for Seven - Whitney Gaskell (May)
5.2 – When I Was Your Man: Girlboy Etc. – Michael Weinreb
5.3 – Young Girls: Smart Girls Get What They Want – Sarah Strohmeyer April/May
5.4 – Talking to the Moon: Magic and the Modern Girl – Mindy Klasky
5.5 – It Will Rain: Seattle Girl – Lucy Kevin
5.6 – Money Make Her Smile: Holly Would Dream – Karen Quinn (April)
5.7 – Locked Out of Heaven: Mean Season – Heather Cochran
5.8 – Daylight: More to Life Than This – Carole Matthews
5.9 – Lighters: Personally, I Blame My Fairy Godmother – Claudia Carroll (fireworks)
5.10 – Count on Me: 4% Famous – Deborah Schoeneman

10 pts.
10.1 – Suit & Tie: The Younger Man – Sarah Tucker
10.2 – Marry You: Wedding Night – Sophie Kinsella (June)
10.3 – Don’t You Worry Child: Admissions – Nancy Lieberman
10.4 – Somewhere in Brooklyn: Bombshell – Lynda Curnyn
10.5 – Diamonds: Marrying Out of Money – Nicky Schmidt
10.6 – Downtown: Girls’ Night Out – Various Authors
10.7 – Epistolary: Wanderlust – Chris Dyer
10.8 – Technology: Click: An Online Love Story - Lisa Becker (May/June)
10.9 – New Releases: Crushed – Sara Shepard
10.10 – Springtime: Revenge of the Wedding Planner – Sharon Owens

15 pts.
15.1 – Next Up: Much Ado About Magic (#5) (May) and No Quest for the Wicked (#6) – Shanna Swendson (May)
15.2 – Grab Some Popcorn: The Help – Kathryn Stockett/Life of Pi – Yann Martel
15.3 – Listopia: Love the One You’re With – Emily Giffin/Certain Girls – Jennifer Weiner
15.4 – Love & Marriage: Dating Can Be Deadly – Wendy Roberts/ The Starter Marriage – Kate Harrison
25 pts.
25.1 – RDI Shoutout: The Hunt – Jennifer Sturman/Passion, Betrayal and Killer Highlights – Kyra Davis/Obsession, Deceit and Really Dark Chocolate – Kyra Davis
25.2 – Tie-ins: The Carrie Diaries – Candace Bushnell (April tie in – released in April 2010) (May/June)/Deeply Odd – Dean Koontz (May tie in – being released in May)(June)/The Tao of Martha: My Year of LIVING; Or, Why I'm Never Getting All That Glitter Off of the Dog – Jen Lancaster (June tie in – being released in June) (June)
25.3 – 1st 3 Adds: A Minor Indiscretion – Carole Matthews/The Scent of Scandal – Carole Matthews/It’s a Kind of Magic – Carole Matthews
25.4 – 1st 3 Titles: 11/22/63 – Stephen King/24 Karat Kids – Judy Goldstein/29 – Adena Halpern

85/310 points
11/40 books
Girl Boy Etc  by Michael Weinreb Magic and the Modern Girl (Jane Madison, #3) by Mindy Klasky Seattle Girl by Lucy Kevin Mean Season by Heather Cochran More to Life Than This by Carole Matthews Personally I Blame My Fairy Godmother by Claudia Carroll 4% Famous A Novel by Deborah Schoeneman
The Younger Man by Sarah Tucker Admissions by Nancy Lieberman Bombshell by Lynda Curnyn Marrying Out of Money by Nicky Schmidt Girls Night Out by Carole Matthews Wanderlust by Chris Dyer Revenge Of The Wedding Planner by Sharon Owens
The Help by Kathryn Stockett Life of Pi by Yann Martel Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin Certain Girls (Cannie Shapiro #2) by Jennifer Weiner Dating Can Be Deadly by Wendy Roberts The Starter Marriage A Novel by Kate Harrison
The Hunt (Rachel Benjamin, #4) by Jennifer Sturman Passion, Betrayal And Killer Highlights (A Sophie Katz Murder Mystery #2) by Kyra Davis Obsession, Deceit, and Really Dark Chocolate (A Sophie Katz Murder Mystery #3) by Kyra Davis A Minor Indiscretion by Carole Matthews The Scent of Scandal by Carole Matthews It's a Kind of Magic by Carole Matthews 11/22/63 by Stephen King 24-Karat Kids by Judy Goldstein 29 by Adena Halpern

message 4: by Leeba (last edited Jun 22, 2013 10:57AM) (new)

Leeba Friedman | 60 comments I will join in. Will figure out books closer to the time.
5 pts.
5.1 – Liquor Store Blues: D is for deadbeat - Sue Grafton
5.2 – When I Was Your Man: Deception POint - Dan Brown
5.3 – Young Girls: Read a YA book Stalk, Dont Run - CAroline Keeny
5.4 – Talking to the Moon: The Target - CAtherine COulter
5.5 – It Will Rain: Read a book with an umbrella on the cover (could be a regular one or a beach umbrella, or any kind of umbrella….)
5.6 – Money Make Her Smile: Every Boy's dream dad - Sue MacKay
5.7 – Locked Out of Heaven: Ordinary Heroes - Scott Turow
5.8 – Daylight: The Edge - Catherine Coulter
5.9 – Lighters: Read a book with something on the front that you would need a lighter (or a match) to start it burning (like a candle, campfire, etc.)
5.10 – Count on Me: Read a book with a number or quantity (like few, some, many) in the title Multiple Blessings - Kate Gaosselin

10 pts.
10.1 – Suit & Tie: Daddy's Girl - Lisa Scottoline
10.3 – Don’t You Worry Child: Someone to Love us - Terrnce O'neill
10.4 – Somewhere in Brooklyn: From Potter's Field, Patricia Cornwell (Half the book took place in Manhatten)
10.5 – Diamonds: 10th Anniversary - James patterson (all silvery sparkly)
10.6 – Downtown: Kane and Abel - Jeffrey Archer (skyscrapers in background)
10.7 – Epistolary: Read a book written in mostly email, instant message, letter, etc. form
10.8 – Technology: Digital Fortress - Dan Brown
10.10 – Springtime The Partner - John Grisham

15 pts.
15.1 – Next Up: Read two books in a series you’ve already started or start a new one L is for lawless and N is for noose by Sue Grafton
15.2 – Grab Some Popcorn: Read two books that have been made into movies Acceptable Risk - Robin Cook, The holcroft Covenant - Robert Ludlum
15.3 – Listopia: Remember me - Sophie Kinsella, The secret World of a Shopaholic - Sophie Kinsella
15.4 – Love & Marriage: Read two books, one that has date (or any variation) in the title and one that has marriage (or any variation) in the title
25 pts.
25.1 – RDI Shoutout (I think I’m going to make this a permanent task): Read three RDI books
25.2 – Tie-ins: Read three books, one that you can tie to April somehow, one that you can tie to May somehow and one that you can tie to June somehow – when you list these in your task list, tell us how you’re tying the book to the month
April - THe last supper - Dianne Mott Davidson (It took place in April
May - Honor Among Thieves - Jeffrey Archer - THe book talks about stealing the Declaration of Dependence during May.

June - The Innocent - Harlen Coben - printed in june 2005

25.3 – 1st 3 Adds: The house on hope street - DAnieele Steel
Special Delivery - Danielle Steel
Coming out - Danielle Steel

25.4 – 1st 3 Titles:
Accident - Danielle Steel
2nd Chance - James PAtterson
The ninth Judgement - James PAtterson

310 points
40 books

message 5: by Alicia (last edited Jun 26, 2013 06:12PM) (new)

Alicia (diva2416) | 819 comments 5 pts.
5.1 – Liquor Store Blues: Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders, Brandi Glanville 4/3/13
5.2 – When I Was Your Man: Happiness Is A Serious Problem: A Human Nature Repair Manual, Dennis Prager 4/7/13
5.3 – Young Girls: Sarah Dressen
5.4 – Talking to the Moon: The Little Prince
5.5 – It Will Rain: Happily Ever After, Harriet Evans 4/30/2013
5.6 – Money Make Her Smile: Let Me Tell You Something, Caroline Manzo 6/2/13
5.7 – Locked Out of Heaven: Three Weeks With My Brother, Nicholas Sparks
5.8 – Daylight: Orphan Train, Christina Baker Kline 6/22/13
5.9 – Lighters: Fly Away, Kristin Hannah 6/10/13
5.10 – Count on Me: Stephanie Plum

10 pts.
10.2 – Marry You: Wedding Season
10.3 – Don’t You Worry Child: The Silver Star, Jeanette Walls 6/16/13
10.4 – Somewhere in Brooklyn: Saturday Night Widows: The Adventure of Six Friends Remaking Their Lives, Becky Aikman 4/25/13
10.6 – Downtown: Read a book that has a “downtown” scene on the cover (like a bunch of skyscrapers or stores, etc.)
10.8 – Technology: Read a book with a computer on the front or something to do with a computer in the title
10.9 – New Releases: Jen Lancaster
10.10 – Springtime: The Thing About Jane Spring

15 pts.
15.1 – Next Up: Last Writes, Laura Levine 5/29/13 & Killer Blonde, Laura Levine 6/25/13
15.2 – Grab Some Popcorn: Lucky One, Nicholas Sparks & Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe
15.3 – Listopia: Good Grief, Lolly Winston & I Don’t Know How She Does It
15.4 – Love & Marriage:Date: Saturday Night Widows & Title: Wedding Night, Sophie Kinsella
25 pts.
25.1 – RDI Shoutout (I think I’m going to make this a permanent task): The Funeral Planner, LA Woman & Diary of A Blues Goddess
25.2 – Tie-ins: April (Publishing Date): Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls, David Sedaris 5/24/13 & May (Flowers): The Housekeeper and the Professor 5/16/13 June (Sleeveless shirt): The Storyteller, Jodi Picoult 5/22/13
25.3 – 1st 3 Adds: (Only doing Physical Books I Own) Keeping the Faith & The Mermaid Chair & Middlesex
25.4 – 1st 3 Titles: (Only doing Physical Books I Own) The Accidental Diva & Ain’t She Sweet & Always Something There to Remind Me

90/310 points
13/40 books

Drinking and Tweeting And Other Brandi Blunders by Brandi Glanville Happiness Is a Serious Problem A Human Nature Repair Manual by Dennis Prager Saturday Night Widows The Adventures of Six Friends Remaking Their Lives by Becky Aikman Happily Ever After by Harriet Evans The Housekeeper and the Professor by Yoko Ogawa The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris Last Writes by Laura Levine Let Me Tell You Something Life as a Real Housewife, Tough-Love Mother, and Street-Smart Businesswoman by Caroline Manzo Fly Away by Kristin Hannah The Silver Star by Jeannette Walls Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline Killer Blonde (A Jaine Austen Mystery, #3) by Laura Levine

message 6: by Jencey/ (last edited Jun 20, 2013 06:42PM) (new)

Jencey/ (jencey) | 754 comments Here is mine! TBA

5 pts.
5.4 – Talking to the Moon: Read a book with a picture of the moon on it, or “moon” is in the title
5.10 – Count on Me: Read a book with a number or quantity (like few, some, many) in the title

10 pts.
10.10 – Springtime: Read a book that has all the letters for the word spring in the title and/or the author’s name
15.3 – Listopia: one more

Finished:
5 Points:
5.1 – Liquor Store Blues: Ladies' Night by Mary Kay Andrews

5.2 – When I Was Your Man: The Indentured Heart by Gilbert Morris

5.5 – It Will Rain: A Hundred Summers by Beatriz Williams

5.6 – Money Make Her Smile: The Silent Harp by Gilbert Morris

5.7 – Locked Out of Heaven:The Jeweled Spur by Gilbert Morris

5.8 – Daylight: City Girl by Lori Wick

5.9 – Lighters: Slow Burn by Julie Garwood

City Girl (Yellow Rose Trilogy #3) by Lori Wick The Indentured Heart by Gilbert Morris The Jeweled Spur by Gilbert Morris Ladies' Night by Mary Kay Andrews The Silent Harp by Gilbert Morris A Hundred Summers by Beatriz Williams Slow Burn (Buchanan, #5) by Julie Garwood

10 Points:

10.1 – Suit & Tie: The Glorious Prodigal by Gilbert Morris

10.2 – Marry You: Wedding Belles by Haywood Smith

10.3 – Don’t You Worry Child: Heart Like Mine by Amy Hatvany

10.4 – Somewhere in Brooklyn: The Final Adversary by Gilbert Morris

10.5 – Diamonds: Lavender Morning by Jude Deveraux

10.6 – Downtown: The Pilgrim's Song by Gilbert Morris

10.9 – New Releases: The Best of Us by Sarah Pekkanen (April)

Heart Like Mine by Amy Hatvany Wedding Belles by Haywood Smith The Best of Us by Sarah Pekkanen Lavender Morning (Edilean, #1) by Jude Deveraux The Glorious Prodigal by Gilbert Morris The Final Adversary by Gilbert Morris

15 pts.

15.1 – Next Up: The Flying Cavalier by Gilbert Morris, The Shadow Portrait by Gilbert Morris

15.2 – Grab Some Popcorn: Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, The Firm by John Grisham

15.3 – Listopia:Love Wars by L. Allison Heller

15.4 – Love & Marriage: Becoming Mrs. Walsh by Jessica Gordon (marriage), Gaia's Gift by Fran Orenstein

Becoming Mrs. Walsh by Jessica Gordon Gaia's Gift by Fran Orenstein The Love Wars by L. Alison Heller The Firm by John Grisham Outlander (Outlander, #1) by Diana Gabaldon The Shadow Portrait (House Of Winslow) (Book 21) by Gilbert Morris The Flying Cavalier 1914 (The House of Winslow) by Gilbert Morris

25 Points:

25.2 – Tie-ins: Every Little Thing About You by Lori Wick (April),A Texas Sky by Lori Wick (May), Saving Gracie by Terry Lee (June)

25.3 – 1st 3 Adds: The Crossed Sabres by Gilbert Morris, The White Hunter by Gilbert Morris, The Comfort of Lies by Randy Susan Meyer

25.4 – 1st 3 Titles: Acadian Waltz by Alexandrea Weis, Diary of a One Night Stand by Alexandrea Weis, Market Street by Anita Hughes

Acadian Waltz by Alexandrea Weis Diary of a One-Night Stand by Alexandrea Weis Market Street by Anita Hughes Every Little Thing About You (Yellow Rose Trilogy #1) by Lori Wick Saving Gracie by Terry Lee A Texas Sky (Yellow Rose Trilogy #2) by Lori Wick The Crossed Sabres by Gilbert Morris The White Hunter (House of Winslow #22) by Gilbert Morris The Comfort of Lies by Randy Susan Meyers The Pilgrim Song (House of Winslow #29)) by Gilbert Morris

225/310 points
30/40 books

message 7: by Melanie (last edited Jun 28, 2013 05:55AM) (new)

Melanie (mcipher) | 372 comments 5 pts.
5.1 – Liquor Store Blues: The Ocean at the End of the Lane (there is a company called Blue Ocean Liquors)
5.2 – When I Was Your Man – The Ruby in the Smoke - Philip Pullman
5.3 – Young Girls: TBD
5.4 – Talking to the Moon: A Discovery of Witches – Deborah Harkness
5.5 – It Will Rain: He's Gone - Deb Caletti (thanks, Kristin, I shamelessly stole this from your list!)
5.6 – Money Make Her Smile: Is Everyone Hanging out Without Me? - Mindy Kalling (I will admit, she is smirking more than smiling, but it's close!)
5.7 – Locked Out of Heaven: Ape House - Sara Gruen,
5.8 – Daylight: Stay - Allie Larkins
5.9 – Lighters: The Great Perhaps - Joe Meno (a bomb)
5.10 – Count on Me: Halfway to the Grave - Jeaniene Frost
B Is for Beer by Tom Robbins The Ruby in the Smoke (Sally Lockhart, #1) by Philip Pullman Skipping a Beat by Sarah Pekkanen A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, #1) by Deborah Harkness He's Gone by Deb Caletti Give Up the Ghost by Megan Crewe Ape House by Sara Gruen The Accidental Bestseller by Wendy Wax The Great Perhaps by Joe Meno Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

10 pts.
10.2 – Marry You: TBD
10.3 – Don’t You Worry Child: Can’t Teach an Old Demon New Tricks – Cara Lockwood
10.4 – Somewhere in Brooklyn: None of Your Business - Valerie Block
10.5 – Diamonds: Confessions of a Beauty Addict - Nadine Haobsh
10.6 – Downtown: Then Came You – Jennifer Weiner
10.7 – Epistolary: The Rook - Daniel O'Malley
10.9 – New Releases: Wedding Night – Sophie Kinsella (April)
10.10 – Springtime: The Perfect Ghost - Linda Barnes
Can't Teach an Old Demon New Tricks (Demon, #2) by Cara Lockwood None of Your Business by Valerie Block Confessions of a Beauty Addict by Nadine Haobsh Then Came You by Jennifer Weiner Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
15 pts.
15.1 – Next Up: Doom With a View - Victoria Laurie (old series), Me, Myself, and Why - MaryJanice Davidson (new series)
15.2 – Grab Some Popcorn: The Princess Diaries – Meg Cabot, Relic – Douglas Preston
15.3 – Listopia: The Secret History of the Pink Carnation – Lauren Willig, A Total Waste of Makeup – Kim Gruenenfelder
15.4 – Love & Marriage: The Wedding Beat - Devan Sipher, The Love Goddess' Cooking School - Melissa Senate
Doom with a View (Psychic Eye Mystery, #7) by Victoria Laurie Me, Myself and Why? (Cadence Jones, #1) by MaryJanice Davidson The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1) by Meg Cabot Relic (Pendergast, #1) by Douglas Preston The Secret History of the Pink Carnation (Pink Carnation, #1) by Lauren Willig A Total Waste of Makeup (Charlize Edwards, #1) by Kim Gruenenfelder The Wedding Beat by Devan Sipher The Love Goddess' Cooking School by Melissa Senate

25 pts.
25.1 – RDI Shoutout: Fat Chance - Deborah Blumenthal, Sex, Murder, and a Double Latte - Kyra Davis, TBD
25.2 – Tie-ins: New Orleans Beat - Julie Smith(April – because it’s set in New Orleans & I’m traveling there for work in April), 150 Pounds: A Novel of Waists and Measures -Kate Rockland (because of the apple orchard, which makes me think of spring & May flowers) and Much Ado About Magic - Shanna Swendson (set in the months of May and June)
25.3 – 1st 3 Adds: Novel About My Wife - Emily Perkins, The Secret Keeper - Kate Morton, The Man from Primrose Lane - James Renner (these are not at all the first on my list, but they're all more than a year old and I have them on hand, so they sort of count!)
25.4 – 1st 3 Titles: The 13th Hour – Richard Doetsch, TBD, The Academie – Amy Joy
Fat Chance by Deborah Blumenthal Sex, Murder And A Double Latte (A Sophie Katz Murder Mystery #1) by Kyra Davis New Orleans Beat (Skip Langdon, #4) by Julie Smith 150 Pounds A Novel of Waists and Measures by Kate Rockland The Academie (Academie, #1) by Amy Joy

195/310 points
24/40 books

message 8: by Alicia (last edited Mar 15, 2013 08:22PM) (new)

Alicia (diva2416) | 819 comments If anyone wants to get out of NYC for task 10.4, read Stay by Allie Larkin and come "visit" me in Rochester. It's a great book and you can read about how we talk funny :-P

message 9: by Nicole (last edited Jun 29, 2013 06:08AM) (new)

Nicole (nicole21) | 573 comments 5 pts.
5.1 – Liquor Store Blues: Pulse by Patrick Carman
Pulse (Pulse, #1) by Patrick Carman
5.2 – When I Was Your Man: Crime of Privilege by Walter Walker
Crime of Privilege by Walter Walker
5.3 – Young Girls: The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
5.5 – It Will Rain: Down and Out in Beverly Heels by Kathryn Leigh Scott
Down and Out in Beverly Heels by Kathryn Leigh Scott
5.6 – Money Make Her Smile: My Inappropriate Life by Heather McDonald
My Inappropriate Life Some Material Not Suitable for Small Children, Nuns, or Mature Adults by Heather McDonald
5.7 – Locked Out of Heaven: Ring Around the Rosy by Jackie Fullerton
Ring around the rosy by Jackie Fullerton
5.8 – Daylight: Levitating Las Vegas by Jennifer Echols
Levitating Las Vegas by Jennifer Echols
5.10 – Count on Me: Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley
Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley

10 pts.
10.1 – Suit & Tie: Hollywood Undercover by Ian Halperin
Hollywood Undercover Revealing the Sordid Secrets of Tinseltown by Ian Halperin
10.3 – Don’t You Worry Child: Don't Go by Lisa Scottoline
Don't Go by Lisa Scottoline
10.4 – Somewhere in Brooklyn: Astor Place Vintage by Stephanie Lehmann
Astor Place Vintage A Novel by Stephanie Lehmann
10.6 – Downtown: Being Nikki by Meg Cabot
Being Nikki (Airhead, #2) by Meg Cabot
10.9 – New Releases: The Tao of Martha by Jen Lancaster
The Tao of Martha My Year of LIVING; Or, Why I'm Never Getting All That Glitter Off of the Dog by Jen Lancaster
10.10 – Springtime: Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief by Lawrence Wright
Going Clear Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief by Lawrence Wright

15 pts.
15.1 – Next Up: The Fox Inheritance by Mary Pearson & Fox Forever by Mary Pearson
The Fox Inheritance (Jenna Fox Chronicles, #2) by Mary E. Pearson Fox Forever (Jenna Fox Chronicles, #3) by Mary E. Pearson
15.2 – Grab Some Popcorn: The Natural by Bernard Malamud & Battle Royale by Koushun Takami
The Natural by Bernard Malamud Battle Royale by Koushun Takami
15.3 – Listopia: Click the dropdown arrow next to “Explore” at the top of the GoodReads site, then click on “listopia” and in the search box, type “favorite chick-lit.” Read two books that are on this list. Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella &

25 pts.
25.2 – Tie-ins: Secrets from the Past by Barbara Taylor Bradford(released in the US in April), Dirty Little Secrets by Jennifer Echols (takes place in late May), & The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher (takes place in June)
Secrets from the Past by Barbara Taylor Bradford Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher
25.3 – 1st 3 Adds: Just Listen by Sarah Dessen; Shattered Dreams by Irene Spencer; and Alphabet Weekends by Elizabeth Noble
25.4 – 1st 3 Titles: 3 Willows by Ann Brashares; 32AA by Michelle Cunnah; and The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary Pearson

message 10: by ★Meghan★ (last edited Jun 22, 2013 06:15PM) (new)

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 288 comments 5.2-When I Was Your Man: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle DONE
5.3-Young Girls: Sweet Evil DONE
5.7-Locked Out of Heaven: The Gunslinger DONE

10.9-New Release: The Girl with the Iron Touch DONE
10.10-Springtime: Guilty Pleasures DONE

15.2-Grab Some Popcorn: Prince Caspian: The Return to Narnia DONE &
15.3-Listopia: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (140) DONE &

25.1-RDI Shoutout:
25.2-Tie Ins: First Grave on the Right DONE (April Fool's Day) & Pandemonium DONE (May flowers) & Firefly Lane DONE (June-summer cover)
25.3-1st 3 Adds: The Passage & Sphinx's Princess & Nobody's Princess
25.3-1st 3 Titles: 13 to Life & 16 Lighthouse Road & The 17 Day Diet: A Doctor's Plan Designed for Rapid Results

Other Books:
The Body Finder
Halflings
Hounded
Bumped
Angelfall

message 11: by Tina (last edited Jul 02, 2013 09:55AM) (new)

Tina | 323 comments 5 pts.
5.1 – Liquor Store Blues: Read a book with a picture of an alcoholic drink on the cover, or in the title (like margarita, martini, champagne, wine, etc….you could even stretch it and use the name brand of an alcohol like Skyy Vodka and use the word “sky”)
5.2 – When I Was Your Man: Read a book with a picture of a man on the front or written by a man
5.3 – Young Girls: The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater 6/18
5.6 – Money Make Her Smile: Read a book that has either money or a woman smiling on the cover
5.7 – Locked Out of Heaven: Cross Roads by William Young 6/27

10 pts.
10.2 – Marry You: Weddings & Wasabi by Camy Tang 6/30
10.9 – New Releases: Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella 5/30
10.10 – Springtime: Spring Fever by Mary Kay Andrews 6/7

15 pts.
15.1 – Next Up: The Girl Who Played With Fire 4/24 & The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest 5/13 by Steig Larsson
15.3 – Listopia: Click the dropdown arrow next to “Explore” at the top of the GoodReads site, then click on “listopia” and in the search box, type “favorite chick-lit.” Read two books that are on this list.
25 pts.
25.3 – 1st 3 Adds: Go to you “to read” list and put them in order by date added (click the date added link and it will do this for you) and read the first three books on your list. (You can skip the books you don't have.)
25.4 – 1st 3 Titles: Do the same as the previous task but click on the “title” link to put them in alphabetical order and read the first three books on your list. (You can skip the books you don't have.)

55/310 points
7/40 books

message 12: by Julie (new)

Julie 5 pts.
5.7 – Locked Out of Heaven: Read a book with clouds on the cover (This is the best I could come up with, LOL)

10 pts.

15 pts.
15.1 – Next Up: Read two books in a series you’ve already started or start a new one

25 pts.

0/310 points
0/40 books

message 13: by L. (last edited Apr 25, 2013 10:43AM) (new)

L. (lauraactually) My list isn't 100% complete, but I wanted to go ahead and post what I do have. I'll be back to fill in the gaps.

5 pts.
5.1 – Liquor Store Blues: A Week at the Beach by Virginia Jewel
5.2 – When I Was Your Man: The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
5.3 – Young Girls: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
5.4 – Talking to the Moon: Fly Me to the Moon by Alyson Noel
5.6 – Money Make Her Smile:
5.7 – Locked Out of Heaven: Accidental IT Girl by Libby Street
5.8 – Daylight: Second Time Around by Beth Kendrick
5.9 – Lighters: Younger by Pamela Satran
5.10 – Count on Me: Four Blondes by Candace Bushnell

A Week At The Beach by Virginia Jewel The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1) by Stephanie Perkins Fly Me to the Moon by Alyson Noel Accidental It Girl by Libby Street Second Time Around by Beth Kendrick Younger by Pamela Redmond Satran Four Blondes by Candace Bushnell

10 pts.
10.2 – Marry You: The Bachelorette Party by Karen Lutz
10.3 – Don’t You Worry Child: Watermelon by Marian Keyes (baby stroller)
10.4 – Somewhere in Brooklyn: Bond Girl by Erin Duffy
10.5 – Diamonds: Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger
10.6 – Downtown: From Notting Hill With Love… Actually by Ali McNamara
10.7 – Epistolary: Holly’s Inbox by Holly Denham
10.9 – New Releases: Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
10.10 – Springtime: The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger

The Bachelorette Party by Karen McCullah Lutz Watermelon (Walsh Family, #1) by Marian Keyes Bond Girl by Erin Duffy Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger From Notting Hill with Love... Actually (Actually #1) by Ali McNamara Holly's Inbox by Holly Denham Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger

15 pts.
15.1 – Next Up: Savannah Blues and Savannah Breeze by May Kay Andrews
15.2 – Grab Some Popcorn: Sex and the City by Candace Bushnell and Eat, Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
15.3 – Listopia: Sushi for Beginners by Marian Keyes & A Total Waste of Makeup by Kim Gruenenfelder
15.4 – Love & Marriage: Girls in White Dresses by Jennifer Close (marriage) and

Savannah Blues (Weezie and Bebe Mysteries, #1) by Mary Kay Andrews Savannah Breeze (Weezie and Bebe Mysteries, #2) by Mary Kay Andrews Sex and the City by Candace Bushnell Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert Sushi for Beginners by Marian Keyes A Total Waste of Makeup (Charlize Edwards, #1) by Kim Gruenenfelder Girls in White Dresses by Jennifer Close

25 pts.
25.1 – RDI Shoutout: Girls Night Out by Various Authors, Slightly Single by Wendy Markham, and Slightly Settled by Wendy Markham
25.2 – Tie-ins: 40 Love by Madeliene Wickham(April- Family Circle Cup tennis tournament takes place where I live during this month.) ? (May) ? (June)
25.3 – 1st 3 Adds: I Was Told There’d Be Cake by Sloane Crosley, At the Corner of Wall and Sesame by Wendy Levitt, and Trading Up by Candace Bushnell
25.4 – 1st 3 Titles: The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton, Lipstick Jungle by Candace Bushnell, and Danger in High Heels by Gemma Halliday

Girls Night Out by Carole Matthews Slightly Single (Slightly, #1) by Wendy Markham Slightly Settled (Slightly, #2) by Wendy Markham 40 Love by Madeleine Wickham I Was Told There'd Be Cake by Sloane Crosley At the Corner of Wall and Sesame by Wendy Levitt Trading Up by Candace Bushnell The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton Lipstick Jungle by Candace Bushnell Danger in High Heels (A High Heels Mystery #7) by Gemma Halliday

310 points
40 books

message 14: by Kristin (Kritters Ramblings) (last edited Apr 21, 2013 11:11AM) (new)

Kristin (Kritters Ramblings) | 553 comments Here it goes, fingers crossed I don't loose any books during our move!

25 pts.
25.1 RDI Shoutout

25.2 Tie-ins:
April:cover has a house, we close on a house in April: Those We Love Most, Lee Woodruff
May:attending gaithersburg book festival: Cascade, Maryanne O'Hara
June: summer vacation: Summer Breeze, Nancy Thayer

25.3 1st Titles: The Girls Guide to Hunting and Fishing, Melissa Bank
Spent, Avis Cardella
The Familiar Stranger, Christina Berry

Those We Love Most by Lee Woodruff

15 pts.
15.1 Next Up: Catching Fire, Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay, Suzanne Collins
15.2 Grab Some Popcorn: Beautiful Creatures, Kami Garcia
Admission, Jean Hanff Korelitz
15.3 Listopia: The Pact, Jodi Picoult
Love Walked In, Marisa de los Santos
15.4 Love & Marriage: The Last Blind Date, Linda Yellin
The Amateur Marriage, Anne Tyler

10 pts.
10.1 Suit & Tie: To Have & Hold, Jane Green
10.2 Marry You: The Great Escape, Susan Elizabeth Phillips
10.3 Don't You Worry Child: By The Time You Read This, Lola Jaye
10.4 Somewhere in Brooklyn: The Love Wars, L. Alison Heller
10.5 Diamonds:
10.6 Downtown: Bella Summer Takes a Chance, Michele Gorman
10.7 Epistolary: The Banks of Certain Rivers, Jon Harrison
10.8 Technology:
10.9 New Releases: The Repeat Year, Andrea Lochen
10.10 Springtime: Saving Saffron Sweeting, Pauline Wiles

To Have and to Hold by Jane Green Bella Summer Takes a Chance by Michele Gorman

5 pts.
5.1 Liquor Store Blues:
5.2 When I Was Your Man: Children of the Underground, Trevor Shane
5.3 Young Girls: Crumble, Fleur Phillips
5.4 Talking to the Moon:
5.5 It Will Rain: He's Gone, Deb Caletti
5.6 Money Make Her Smile:
5.7 Locked Out of Heaven: Come Fly With Me, Sandi Perry
5.8 Daylight: Firefly Island, Lisa Wingate
5.9 Lighters: Lots of Candles, Plenty of Cake, Anna Quindlen
5.10 Count on Me: Second Chance Summer, Morgan Matson

The Repeat Year by Andrea Lochen He's Gone by Deb Caletti Come Fly With Me by Sandi Perry Firefly Island by Lisa Wingate Lots of Candles, Plenty of Cake by Anna Quindlen

75/310 points
10/40 books

message 15: by Maria (new)

Maria | 67 comments Here's my list:

5 pts.

-->"Infernal Affairs" by Jane Heller

--> "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: By J.K. Rowling

--> "Don't Turn Around" by Michelle Gagnon

--> "Death By Chick Lit" by Lynn Harris

-->

-->

--> "Every Day" by David Levithan

--> "Beautiful Ruins" by Jess Walter

--> "It's All Relative" by Wade Rouse

-->

10 pts.

--> "Sutton" by J.R. Moehringer

--> "Bridesmaid Lotto" by Rachel Astor

--> "Slummy Mummy" by Fiona Neill

-->"Summer and the City" by Candace Bushnell

--> "The Cinderella Pact" by Sarah Strohmeyer

--> "Then Came You" by Jennifer Weiner

--> "HOlly's Inbox: Scandal In The City" by Holly Denham

--> "Extra Lives: Why Video Games Matter" by Tom Bissell

-->

-->

15 pts.

--> "Fire and Ice" by J.A. Jance
-->

--> "The Host" by Stephenie Meyer
-->

--> "Good In Bed" by Jennifer Weiner
--> "The Undomestic Goddess" by Sophie Kinsella

--> "See Jane Date" by Melissa Senate
-->"The Hunchback of Neiman Marcus: A Novel About Marriage, Motherhood, and Mayhem" by Sonya Sones

25 pts.

-->"A Clean Slate" by Laura Caldwell
-->"Bombshell" by Lynda Curnyn
-->"Reconstructing Brigid" by Lee Nichols

--> April is spring and spring is about new beginnings; "Jeneration X: One Reluctant Adult's Attempt to Unarrest Her Arrested Development; Or, Why It's Never Too Late for Her Dumb Ass to Learn Why Froot Loops Are Not for Dinner" by Jen Lancaster
--> May is when prom is and this book has a prom dress on the cover; "A Vintage Affair" by Isabel Wolff
--> June means beach season; "A Trip to the Beach: Living on Island Time in the Caribbean" by Melinda Blanchard and Robert Blanchard

--> "Cocktails for Three" by Madeleine Wickham
--> "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen
--> "Coma" by Robin Cook

--> "16 Lighthouse Road" by Debbie Macomber
--> "1st To Die" by James Patterson
--> "21 Steps to Happiness" by F.G. Gerson

0/310 points
0/40 books

thanks! maria :-)

message 16: by Marissa (last edited Jun 17, 2013 09:10PM) (new)

Marissa YAY, more reading!

5 pts.

5.1 – Liquor Store Blues: Dating Can Be Deadly – Wendy Roberts
5.2 – When I Was Your Man: Sweet Tooth – Ian McEwan
5.3 – Young Girls: Stop in the Name of Pants (Georgia #9)– Louise Rennison
5.4 – Talking to the Moon: Darkfever – Karen Marie Moning
5.5 – It Will Rain: Happily Ever After – Harriet Evans
5.6 – Money Make Her Smile: TBD
5.7 – Locked Out of Heaven: Stay – Allie Larkin
5.8 – Daylight: Cupidity - Holly Hepburn
5.9 – Lighters: Beautiful Disaster - Jamie McGuire
5.10 – Count on Me: TBD

10 pts.

10.1 – Suit & Tie: Beautiful Stranger – Christina Lauren
10.2 – Marry You: The Wedding Wager (McMaster the Disaster #3)– Rachel Astor
10.3 – Don’t You Worry Child: TBD
10.4 – Somewhere in Brooklyn: When in Doubt, Add Butter – Beth Harbison (Okay I have no idea if it is NY, but I want to read it so I am pretending!)
10.5 – Diamonds: Entwined with You - Sylvia Day
10.6 – Downtown: Inferno - Dan Brown (It has a picture of old Florence on the cover)
10.7 – Epistolary: Wife 22 - Melanie Gideon
10.8 – Technology: TBD
10.9 – New Releases: Tangled - Emma Chase
10.10 – Springtime: The Kingmaker's Daughter - Philippa Gregory

15 pts.

15.1 – Next Up: Bitter Blood (Morganville Vampires #13) – Rachel Caine & Fall of Night (Morganville Vampires #14) – Rachel Caine
15.2 – Grab Some Popcorn: The Silver Linings Playbook – Matthew Quick & One For The Money – Janet Evanovich
15.3 – Listopia: Between the Lines – Tammara Webber &
Can You Keep a Secret – Sophie Kinsella
(completed on 5/10 & 4/10)
15.4 – Love & Marriage: The End of the Affair – Graham Greene
& TBD

25 pts.

25.1 – RDI Shoutout (I think I’m going to make this a permanent task): Welcome to the Real World – Carole Matthews & As Seen on TV – Sarah Mlynowski & Milkrun – Sarah Mlynowski
25.2 – Tie-ins:
April - Let's Explore Diabetes with Owl's - David Sedaris (published in April) 6/2/2013
May - Slammed - Colleen Hoover (added to my to-read list in May)6/3/2013
June - Point of Retreat - Colleen Hoover (purchased in June)6/4/2013
25.3 – 1st 3 Adds: Delirium – Lauren Oliver
The Night Circus – Erin Morgenstern
Cosmopolis – Don DeLillo (I swear I am actually going to read it this time)
25.4 – 1st 3 Titles: Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? – Louise Rennison
Breakfast at Darcy’s – Ali McNamara
The Dinner – Herman Koch

310 points
40 books

message 17: by Leeba (new)

Leeba Friedman | 60 comments 5.2 – When I Was Your Man: Deception POint - Dan Brown

Books: 1/40

Kristin (Kritters Ramblings) | 553 comments Task completed: 10.7 Epistolary - The Banks of Certain Rivers, Jon Harrison

10/310 points
1/40 books

message 19: by Marissa (new)

Marissa Task Completed:
10.2 – Marry You: The Wedding Wager (McMaster the Disaster #3)– Rachel Astor

10/310 points
1/40 books

message 20: by Maria (new)

Maria | 67 comments task completed:

10/310 points
1/40 books

thanks! maria :-)

message 21: by Alicia (new)

Alicia (diva2416) | 819 comments Task Completed

5.1 – Liquor Store Blues: Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders, Brandi Glanville 4/3/13

5/310 points
1/40 books

message 22: by Stacy (new)

Maria wrote: "task completed:

10/310 points
1/40 books

than..."

How did you like it? I love those books!

message 23: by Leeba (new)

Leeba Friedman | 60 comments 10.4 – Somewhere in Brooklyn: From Potter's Field, Patricia Cornwell (Half the book took place in Manhatten)

15/310 points
2/40 books

message 24: by ★Meghan★ (new)

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 288 comments 10.10-Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton
Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #1) by Laurell K. Hamilton

total Points: 10

message 25: by Stacy (new)

FIRST LEADERBOARD

Leeba - 15
Kristin - 10
Maria - 10
Meghan - 10
Alicia - 5

Great start!

Kristin (Kritters Ramblings) | 553 comments Task Completed 5.7 Locked Out of Heaven: Come Fly With Me, Sandi Perry

15/310 points
2/40 books

message 27: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicole21) | 573 comments 5.3 – Young Girls: The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
5.7 – Locked Out of Heaven: Ring Around the Rosy by Jackie Fullerton

10/310

message 28: by Danielle (last edited May 27, 2013 07:17PM) (new)

Danielle (djb1311) | 12 comments Here's my next attempt at this!

5.1 – Liquor Store Blues: Jack with a twist by: Brenda Janowitz
5.2 – When I Was Your Man: A walk across the sun by: Corban Addison
5.3 – Young Girls: 13 little blue envelopes by: Maureen Johnson
5.4 –Moon on the cover: Fly Me to the Moon by Alyson Noel
5.5 – It Will Rain: The Nanny Diaries by: Emma McLaughlin
5.6 – Money Make Her Smile: Shanghai Girls by: Lisa See
5.7 – Locked Out of Heaven: The Castaways by: Elin Hildebrand
5.8 – Daylight: Leaving Unknown by: Kerry Reichs
5.9 –Using a lighter: Younger by Pamela Satran
5.10 – Count on Me: Thirteenth Tale by: Diane Setterfield

Jack with a Twist Engaging Your Adversary and Other Things They Don't Teach You in Law School (Brooke Miller, #2) by Brenda Janowitz A Walk Across the Sun by Corban Addison 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1) by Maureen Johnson Fly Me to the Moon by Alyson Noel The Nanny Diaries (Nanny #1) by Emma McLaughlin Shanghai Girls by Lisa See The Castaways by Elin Hilderbrand Leaving Unknown by Kerry Reichs Younger by Pamela Redmond Satran The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield

10 pts.
10.1 – Suit & Tie: First Date by: Krista McGee
10.2 – Marry You: Mike, Mike and Me by: Wendy Markham
10.3 – Don’t You Worry Child: A Long way gone by: Ishmael Beah
10.4 – Somewhere in Brooklyn: Scot on the Rocks by: Brenda Janowitz
10.5 – Diamonds: There’s cake in my future by: Kim Gruenenfelder
10.6 – From Notting Hill With Love… Actually by Ali McNamara
10.7 – Epistolary: Save as Draft by: Lee Cavanaugh
10.8 – Technology: Kissing Frogs in Cyberspace by: Jill Smolinski
10.9 – New Releases: The Best of Us by: Sarah Pekkanen
10.10 – Springtime: Dark Places by: Gillian Flynn

First Date by Krista McGee Mike, Mike & Me by Wendy Markham A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah Scot On The Rocks How I Survived My Ex-Boyfriend's Wedding With My Dignity Ever-So Slightly Intact (Brooke Miller, #1) by Brenda Janowitz There's Cake in My Future by Kim Gruenenfelder From Notting Hill with Love... Actually (Actually #1) by Ali McNamara Save as Draft by Cavanaugh Lee Kissing Frogs in Cyberspace by Dianne Sweeney The Best of Us by Sarah Pekkanen Dark Places by Gillian Flynn

15 pts.
15.1 – Next Up: Confessions of a Shopaholic and Shopaholic Takes Manhattan by: Sophie Kinsella
15.2 – Grab Some Popcorn: Water for Elephants by: Sarah Gruen and In her Shoes by: Jennifer Weiner
15.3 – Listopia: The time travelers wife by: Audrey Niffenegger, One for the money by: Janet Evanovich
15.4 – Love & Marriage: Confessions of a Serial Dater by: Michelle Cunnah, My Fake Wedding by: Mina Ford

Confessions of a Shopaholic (Shopaholic, #1) by Sophie Kinsella Shopaholic Takes Manhattan (Shopaholic, #2) by Sophie Kinsella Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen In Her Shoes by Jennifer Weiner The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger One For The Money (Stephanie Plum, #1) by Janet Evanovich Confessions of a Serial Dater by Michelle Cunnah My Fake Wedding by Mina Ford

25 pts.
25.1 – RDI Shoutout (I think I’m going to make this a permanent task): Slightly Single, Slightly Engaged and Slightly Settled by: Wendy Markham
25.2 – Tie-ins: April: The Extrodinary Secrets of April, May and June by: Robin Benway (has the months in the title),May: Into the Storm by: Reed Timmer (May is in the middle of tornado season) June: 40-Love by: Madeleine Wickham (Tennis is a sport you play in the summer)
25.3 – 1st 3 Adds: Wicked by: Gregory Maguire, Sharp Objects by: Gillian Flynn, Dorothy on the Rocks by: Barbara Suter
25.4 – 1st 3 Titles: Beautiful Disaster by: Jamie McGuire, Cocktails for Three by: Madeleine Wickham, Enchanted, Inc by: Shanna Swendson

Slightly Single (Slightly, #1) by Wendy Markham Slightly Engaged (Slightly, #3) by Wendy Markham Slightly Settled (Slightly, #2) by Wendy Markham The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, & June by Robin Benway Into the Storm Violent Tornadoes, Killer Hurricanes, and Death-defying Adventures in Extreme Weather by Reed Timmer 40 Love by Madeleine Wickham Wicked The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West (The Wicked Years, #1) by Gregory Maguire Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn Dorothy on the Rocks by Barbara Suter Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) by Jamie McGuire Cocktails for Three by Madeleine Wickham Enchanted, Inc. (Enchanted, Inc., #1) by Shanna Swendson

message 29: by ★Meghan★ (new)

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 288 comments 5.3-Young Girls: Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

Total Points: 15

message 30: by Leeba (new)

Leeba Friedman | 60 comments 5.8 – Daylight: Read a book with a scene set in the daylight on the cover The Edge - Catherine Coulter

Books: 3/40

message 31: by Alicia (new)

Alicia (diva2416) | 819 comments Task Completed

5.2 – When I Was Your Man: Happiness Is A Serious Problem: A Human Nature Repair Manual, Dennis Prager 4/7/13

Read for a book club zzzzz. I don't mind sort of self help/self discovery books but I need a little humor in them.

10/310 points
2/40 books

message 32: by Marissa (new)

Marissa Task Completed:

5.2 – When I Was Your Man: Sweet Tooth – Ian McEwan
I love love love love loved this book!

15/310 Points
2/40 Books

Kristin (Kritters Ramblings) | 553 comments Task Completed 5.8 Daylight: Firefly Island, Lisa Wingate

20/310 points
3/40 books

Kristin (Kritters Ramblings) | 553 comments Task Completed 5.2 When I Was Your Man: Children of the Underground, Trevor Shane

25/310 points
4/40 books

Kristin (Kritters Ramblings) | 553 comments Task Completed 10.6 Downtown: Bella Summer Takes a Chance, Michele Gorman

35/310 points
5/40 books

message 36: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicole21) | 573 comments 5.8 – Daylight: Levitating Las Vegas by Jennifer Echols

15/310

Disappointed by this book.

message 37: by L. (last edited Apr 11, 2013 05:18PM) (new)

L. (lauraactually) Task Completed
10.3 Don't You Worry Child: Watermelon by Marian Keyes

1/40 books

message 38: by Jencey/ (new)

Jencey/ (jencey) | 754 comments Task Completed: 10.3 – Don’t You Worry Child: Heart Like Mine by Amy Hatvany

books 2/40

points 10/310

Kristin (Kritters Ramblings) | 553 comments Tasks completed 5.3 Young Girls: Crumble, Fleur Philips
5.5 It Will Rain: He's Gone, Deb Caletti

45/310 points
7/40 books

message 40: by Leeba (new)

Leeba Friedman | 60 comments 5.3 – Young Girls: Read a YA book Stalk, Dont Run - CAroline Keeny
Books 4/40

message 41: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (mcipher) | 372 comments Tasks completed:
5.2 – When I Was Your Man – The Ruby in the Smoke - Philip Pullman
10.3 – Don’t You Worry Child: Can’t Teach an Old Demon New Tricks – Cara Lockwood

15/310 points
3/40 books

message 42: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (djb1311) | 12 comments 10.10 – Springtime: Dark Places by: Gillian Flynn

10/310 points
2/40 books

message 43: by Stacy (new)

Task Completed:

5.6 – Money Make Her Smile: Holly Would Dream – Karen Quinn

5/310 points
1/40 books

message 44: by Stacy (new)

LEADERBOARD

Kristin - 45
Leeba - 25
Marissa - 15
Meghan - 15
Melanie - 15
Nicole - 15
Alicia - 10
Danielle - 10
Jencey - 10
Laura - 10
Maria - 10
Stacy - 5

Sorry for going off the grid last week, I have been sooooo busy and when I have some time to myself...I tend to just veg lately.

message 45: by L. (new)

L. (lauraactually) Task Completed
10.4- Somewhere in Brooklyn: Bond Girl by Erin Duffy

2/40 books
20/310 points

This was a great book! Liked it a lot more than I was expecting to after reading the reviews!

Kristin (Kritters Ramblings) | 553 comments Task completed 10.10: Springtime: Saving Saffron Sweeting by Pauline Wiles

55/310 points
8/40 books

message 47: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicole21) | 573 comments 5.10 – Count on Me: Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley

20/310

Kristin (Kritters Ramblings) | 553 comments Task completed 10.9 New Releases (May): The Repeat Year, Andrea Lochen

65/310 points
9/40 books

message 49: by Leeba (new)

Leeba Friedman | 60 comments 10.3 – Don’t You Worry Child: Someone to Love us - Terrnce O'neill

Books 5/40

Kristin (Kritters Ramblings) | 553 comments Task completed 10.4 Somewhere in Brooklyn: The Love Wars, L. Alison Heller

75/310 points
10/40 books

« previous 1 3 4