The Remembrance Trilogy by Kahlen Aymes discussion

General > Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mo (The Scarlet Siren) (thescarletsiren) | 13 comments Mod
Tell us all a little bit about you!

message 2: by Sonya (new)

Sonya | 10 comments Hi, Sonya Andrews. I'm married and have 3 kids, 15 yr old daughter (who will be the death of me) and 2 boys, 12 & 10. I love to read, TRT is my absolute favorite series! Love Ryan & Julia.

message 3: by Leeanne (new)

Leeanne Wilson | 2 comments Hi I am Leeanne.. I am married and have two little boys, Nolan who is 2.5 and Tanner who is a month old. This summer I started reading the series Fifty shades and ever since then I have been reading non stop.. Which I am blessed to have come across the Rememberance trilogy.. Ryan and Julia just grabbed my attention.. They are just meant to be.. Can't wait till the third instalment to come out..

message 4: by Angie (new)

Angie | 2 comments Hey

I'm Angie - I have 3 kids: 12 year old boy, 10 year old girl and a 1 1/2 year old boy. Originally from the US but been living in Europe for a loooong time; currently in the UK. Married to my partner-in-crime with whom I enjoy a quiet candlelight dinner with wine when I am not working full-time and fulfilling all my soccer-mom, Brownies-mom, & playtime-mom duties! My kindle or Smartphone is always nearby so I can get as much reading done as possible.

I love how Kahlen has written the characters in her books! Can't wait for number 3!

message 5: by Alisa (new)

Alisa Allen | 1 comments Hey - thanks Tia for inviting me :) I am Alisa Allen. I am married to Bo and have three children - Mikaila 21, Peyton 17 and Patrick(Paddy)13. I work as a registered Financial Advisor Associate and reside in Wenatchee Washington. My husband is a fantastic cook so I rarely enjoy going out to eat. I love reading and my best days are when the house work is finished the laundry is caught up and I am curled up on the sofa reading for hours upon hours without so much a whisper from the family.

I love Kahlen Aymes writing style and am excited for book 3 as well as new material.

message 6: by Gwen (new)

Gwen | 3 comments Hi I'm Gwen. I live in Pennsylania and work in New York City. I am an Office Manager for a Private Practice in Manhattan. I have always enjoyed reading and since the availablity of ebooks I am able to read often. I am married to a fantastic man that gives great foot massages. Although he sometimes is a little jealous of my Kindle. I've read a few trilogies now but must say I enjoyed the two books of the Remembrance Trilogy and cannot wait for Book 3.

message 7: by Shelli (new)

Shelli (goodreadscomsgodinho) | 1 comments I'm Shelli I live in southern California. I have 2 kids 21 & 24. I have been married for 24 years to my high school sweetheart. My husband is also jealous of my kindle. He has gone so far as to hide it from me. My kids got it for 2 Christmas ago, since then I have ready over 330 books. I first found Kahlen book Aug last year and I have read both books twice. There is only a few book that I have read and actually cried while reading it both time I read them.

message 8: by Sonya (new)

Sonya | 10 comments My husband is so jealous my Kindle too! I'm so happy to hear that I'm not the only one. I have to defend my love for my books to him from time to time. LOL

message 9: by Heather (new)

Heather Johnson | 1 comments Hi I'm Heather. In a committed relationship with my Kindle. When I'm not reading I'm a children's nurse. Kahlen rocks and I just love love love these books.

message 10: by Carmel (new)

Carmel | 1 comments Hi I'm Carmel and I discovered Kahlen's trilogy by accident! read the first in a day and the second one the following day! waiting eagerly for final one! have also read the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy. Kahlen's books were just brilliant that I couldn't put them down!

message 11: by Gwen (new)

Gwen | 3 comments Have read This Man and Beneath This Man?
It's also a trilogy by Jodi Ellen Malpas. The third book This Man Confessed has not been released yet but I think you will enjoy them.

message 12: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey Galloway | 1 comments Hi all!
I'm Lindsey and I discoverd the trilogy from the facebook page "What to read after 50 shades" and I am so glad I did. LOVE the first 2 books and am dying for the 3rd to come out. I am also apart of the Team Ryan and help run the Ryan Matthews facebook page. Come on over and "Like" the page. Kahlen is by far my favorite author and I love how involved she gets with her fans!

message 13: by Sonya (new)

Sonya | 10 comments Lindsey wrote: "Hi all!
I'm Lindsey and I discoverd the trilogy from the facebook page "What to read after 50 shades" and I am so glad I did. LOVE the first 2 books and am dying for the 3rd to come out. I am also ..."

Hey Lindsey! I love them too, I've like the Fan Page! I am also a TeamRyan member :) I post a lot of discussions on Kahlen's Author page, so join us sometime too. :)Kahlen is my favorite also, she is very sweet!

message 14: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne (cleopatrahome) | 1 comments Hi, I'm Suzanne I'm a book-a-holic!.... I found some amazing friends through Twitter, and finding these amazing friends I've also found some amazing books too.... I'm really excited about working on this page with you guys!.... I'm sure we're about to have some fun, I think at one stage or another I'll have to re-read the books again, I never understand when people don't read a book more than once.... The Future Of Our Past & Don't Forget To Remember Me certainly had me screaming crying (happy & sad tears) I've had many girls at work reading the books too :) xox

message 15: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Meyers-anderson | 1 comments Hi there!! I'm Dawn. Recently relocated to WI. Originally from Ohio. I'm a cancer survivor, animal rescuer, book nerd, flower garden tending, goth, unsocialable tattooed freak :)
I have no children of my own but my husband does.
My true passions are educating people about animal abuse, horse slaughter, saving the American mustangs and wolves..... my escape from reality is books ;)

message 16: by Kahlen (new)

Kahlen Aymes (kahlen_aymes) | 5 comments Mod
Just wanted to make sure all of you ladies in this group know that I'm writing a fourth book in the series... to come out in DEC!! <3

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelakers06) | 1 comments Yay!!!! I can not wait!!!!