Whovians United discussion

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Seems like we have a lot of Sherlockians in this group, so I figured it would be good for you to have a topic of your own. Also written by the infamous Moffat, Sherlock is a modern-day adaptation of the novels by Arthur Conan Doyle.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

You're welcome. It does fit, although this isn't a BBC group. Wouldn't be a bad idea though.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Evil, twisted man.

message 5: by megs ♡︎ (new)

megs ♡︎ (vacantstarlight) I SO want to see how he reintroduces Sherlock... LOL

So, Moffat releases three words before each new season as hints so the three episodes per season and this seasons were: rat. wedding. bow.

OH SO MUCH EXCITEMENT! Wedding... I hope that means John's getting married! And Bow. O_O That sounds like His Last Bow... which isn't good... XD Great, so they're gonna (view spoiler)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, so "bow" and "wedding" I have a clue to, but RAT?

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilydodd221) Wedding = John and Mary?
Rat = The giant rat of sumatra?
Bow = his last bow?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I saw episode 3-- with (view spoiler)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Mmhmm. :)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 43 comments Ahh I love Sherlock SOOO much I can't even.....

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 43 comments My mom likes it too, but I run around the house screaming about it and she rolls her eyes haha

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 43 comments That's awesome! My dad is kind of a nerd. We're going to New York comicon this fall!

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 43 comments Well it's a three day thing with panels from everything you could imagine, but most haven't been scheduled et, except for one torchwood one haha! I bet there will be a DW panel :)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 43 comments That's the advantage of living in new York haha most tours come through the city and I get to go to a lot of things haha! I wish I could meet you and all my other whovian friends :3

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 43 comments I promise I will :D. I've not met anyone but I skyped with one or two people. Not as good, but cool.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 43 comments Wow it's been so long since I've heard about Hadley. i haven't been on much recently haha.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 43 comments So...favorite episode of Sherlock?

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 43 comments I'd say Reichanbach Fall or Great Game :)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮-ωα ⊰♡1017 & ♡ Tardis!⊱ wrote: "That's awesome! My dad is kind of a nerd. We're going to New York comicon this fall!"

My best friend is going to comicon this year - I'm exceedingly jealous.

message 20: by megs ♡︎ (new)

megs ♡︎ (vacantstarlight) LOL Charlie, who were you talking too?

message 21: by megs ♡︎ (new)

megs ♡︎ (vacantstarlight) Ohhh gosh! I wanna go to Comicon! And my fave episode is probably either The Hounds of Baskerville or The Reichanbach Fall.

message 22: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilydodd221) Um... probably A Study In Pink and A Scandal In Belgravia. I love Irene and I was sad when I thought she died. Then I found out that she didn't and I was like YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! I really hope she's in S3

message 23: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilydodd221) Ummm.... what's comicon? (please don't go psycho [or socio] at me for not knowing.)

message 24: by WEIRD-ONE (new)

WEIRD-ONE King Lol, is it like Armageddon and has a heap of stuff to do with comics, tv shows, and video games?

message 25: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jesskingxoxo) BTW Em, that was me writing that comment. My sister never signs out.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Meghan ・WibblyWobblyTimeyWimey ・ wrote: "LOL Charlie, who were you talking too?"

I think it was Calamity, but her account was deleted (not by her) and her comments disappeared.

message 27: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilydodd221) Lol Jess. I am glad you have discovered the group of awesomenessosity.