Deeper Deeper discussion

Was not impressed

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arlene (new)

Arlene Mcintosh Not impressed as it confused the hell out of me. I wasn't even sure if this guy was real and I couldn't figure out what the hell was wrong with him - was he depressed. I really like Megan Hart and I was not happy with this book.

Saunders Shame you did not like it. I loved it. Read it a long time ago.

message 3: by Red (new) - rated it 3 stars

Red I absolutely LOVE Megan Hart, but this one was very different. I think you have to leave your mind really wide open from the beginning. Honestly, I couldn't finish it, but not because it was bad. It wasn't. Half way through I guessed the ending, skimmed and couldn't emotionally deal with the ending so I put it down.

Russio I also really love Megan Hart books but this one was not one of my favorites.

Kelly Harms I agree with Arlene, I was confused most of the time in the book. I mean it was a good story, but it just jumped back and forth so much I couldnt tell what was real and what was imaginary.

Dodom i just loved this book . one of my fav.'s loved the fantasy of the whole thing

Jennifer I agree with Dodom and Kelly! Is marked as one of my favorites!

message 8: by Arlene (new)

Arlene Mcintosh But that was the thing was it a fantasy or was he real - this is where i got confused.

Dodom I confess that I gave it a second read. I found the fantasy a little confusing but then it doesn't take much to confuse me so I did give it a second read and loved it even more the second time around. Why don't you guys give it a try read it again I'm sure you will enjoy it so much more than you get the first time.

Marla It was different and one of those where a person's attention to detail was important. I liked it.