Children's Book Authors/Illustrators discussion

Great Childrens Books to Read > FREE Kindle download 3/13-3/15

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bria (new)

Bria Burton (briaburton) | 10 comments Hi everyone!
Today through Thursday, I'm promoting my first e-book publication with free Kindle downloads.
Here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BG0EUIG

O Brother, What Art Thou? is the first e-book in a series called Lance & Ringo Tails. Tail One is a short story about a dog and a cat who become brothers, as told by their human. Lance and Ringo also share their perspectives, granting a glimpse into what these two really think of each other and their humans.

The series is based on my real pets and their real life wild adventures. Each fictionalized book contains a humorous short story about Lance, an English Springer Spaniel, and Ringo, a long-haired domestic cat. Recommended for ages 10+, but animal lovers of all ages will enjoy the "tails."

IO Brother, What Art Thou?

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Booth (michellebooth) | 5 comments It sounds a wonderful book. I have downloaded it on the UK Amazon, liked, wishlisted, and tagged. Looking forward to reading it. Will probably read it aloud to my dogs!

message 3: by Bria (new)

Bria Burton (briaburton) | 10 comments Michelle wrote: "It sounds a wonderful book. I have downloaded it on the UK Amazon, liked, wishlisted, and tagged. Looking forward to reading it. Will probably read it aloud to my dogs!"

Thanks so much, Michelle! I hope your dogs like it :)

message 4: by Bria (new)

Bria Burton (briaburton) | 10 comments Oops! And I meant FREE thru Friday