Indie and Self-Pub Book Corner discussion

Pre-made affordable covers for indie authors

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna Rodney (Anna-Rodney) | 4 comments I've set up an etsy shop with some covers that are available for £25. I will put your title and author name on there and send you the file with thumbnails and a websize image too.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CoverArtfor...

Alternatively, if you have a theme you fancy a cover for, let me know and I'll make something - you can either buy it or - if you don't want it - I'll put it in the shop for someone else.

message 2: by Jeremiah (new)

Jeremiah Kleckner (jeremiahkleckner) | 9 comments Hello,

I've been in the market for a solid book cover for my novel, Captain James Hook and the Curse do Peter Pan. It follows Hook's life from his teen years to when he follows Pan into Neverland. The different viewpoint is that Peter has been involved in Hook's life since he was a boy, first as a friend, then as a nuisance, and finally as a chaotic force without regard for consequences.

I need a cover that is eerie and mysterious that has elements of Historical Naval Fantasy.

Let me know what you think.
- Jeremiah

message 3: by Jeremiah (new)

Jeremiah Kleckner (jeremiahkleckner) | 9 comments Hello,

Typo correction: My book is titled, Captain James Hook and the Curse of Peter Pan. The title I originally typed would be for a completely different novel.

- Jeremiah

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna Rodney (Anna-Rodney) | 4 comments Jeremiah wrote: "Hello,

Typo correction: My book is titled, Captain James Hook and the Curse of Peter Pan. The title I originally typed would be for a completely different novel.

- Jeremiah"

How about this:
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x1...

message 5: by Jeremiah (new)

Jeremiah Kleckner (jeremiahkleckner) | 9 comments Thank you, Anna, for the sample cover. I'm currently pricing for not only an ebook, but a full wrap around 6' by 9' paperback.

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna Rodney (Anna-Rodney) | 4 comments Jeremiah wrote: "Thank you, Anna, for the sample cover. I'm currently pricing for not only an ebook, but a full wrap around 6' by 9' paperback."

If you like this one, and you know how wide the spine of the book needs to be, I can do you a wrap around, if you like. The front cover image is already high resolution enough to go on a print book.