Super Hero & Villain High! discussion

Classes > Dance class

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 245 comments He walked into the locker room, changed and walked into the room. He started to stretch.

Rachel (I love music) (mistyjones02) | 64 comments Misty walked into the room after changing into her outfit. She started to streatching out.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 245 comments Peter went to the middle of the floor, sat down and stretched some more.

Rachel (I love music) (mistyjones02) | 64 comments Misty walked over to Peter before class started.

" Thank you for the picture, it was really good. My name is Mistraya, but everyone calls me Misty."

She was blushing the whole time .

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 245 comments Peter looked up at her, "Your welcome Misty." He continued to stretch until the teacher walked into the room.

Rachel (I love music) (mistyjones02) | 64 comments Misty walked back over to her spot without another word.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 245 comments peter got up when the teacher told him that they were starting at the bar today. He walked over.

Rachel (I love music) (mistyjones02) | 64 comments Misty walked over to the bar and began to pratice

Rachel (I love music) (mistyjones02) | 64 comments Misty went to the middle of the room when the teacher called her. She began dancing a mix of ballet, hip-hop, and martial arts to this song.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=hd3x2O...

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 245 comments Peter watched. When Misty was finished, Peter did his own dance. It was more of just ballet.

Rachel (I love music) (mistyjones02) | 64 comments Misty clapped with Peter was done. The bell rang and Misty got her things and left.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 245 comments Peter smiled and went to the locker room. He changed and then went to his next class.