Screaming "Hallelujah!"
We'll make it last forever"

Or

"The same tricks that once fooled me, they won't get you anywhere"

Or!

"It's not faith if you use your eyes"

I think my favorite's the last one :)

message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara (abookbuff) That's nice! I'm not really into tattoos, I can't picture myself at 80 years of age with a tattoo that meant something to me at 17 years old, really. ヽ(;▽;)ノ
But good luck finding yourself a good one, I hope you're not afraid of needles? :)

message 3: by Sara (new)

Sara (abookbuff) Lol! yeah ^ - ^ I'm terrified of needles, so that's a done deal for meee

message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara (abookbuff) Oh, wow, hey, you're a christian too?? How awesome is that!

message 5: by Sara (new)

Sara (abookbuff) I wouldn't say I'm anything, I just follow the Bible and Jesus :) Yay Christians! (^^)/~~~

message 6: by Sara (new)

Sara (abookbuff) That's true, why would people respect you if you don't respect them, right?

message 7: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 78 comments I think mine would be one of these:

"Keep your feet on the ground, when your head's in the clouds." -Brick By Boring Brick

"Somewhere weakness is our strength, and I'll die searching for it." - Let The Flames Begin

Idk about others, but most likely the last one.

I also really want the Paramore symbol tattooed on me, and maybe the RIOT! thing also tatted on me.

message 8: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 78 comments lol ikr!

message 9: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 78 comments That's awesome! it would be cool. I am just almost definite that I will get the 3 bars symbol with 'paramore' under it. my mom says that I will grow out of this phase when I'm 18 and I won't wanna get it anymore. Hahaha yeah right mom. This band literally gets me through anything. They changed my life so much...they'll never understand.