UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

General Chat - anything Goes > free £1 amazon ebook voucher

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments I haven't actually claimed this but looks like something for nothing.....

https://local.amazon.co.uk/National-U...

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments It worked.Fancy that.

message 3: by Mago (new)

Mago (Mark) | 1750 comments Or something you probably don't want for £1 ;)

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments It just adds £1 to your voucher balance.money for old rope.

message 5: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments woop!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Cool!

Thanks Simon!

message 7: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments on second thought, not really woop.

i don't want any of the books you can use it on o.O

message 8: by Jules (new)

Jules (JulesConnor) | 1 comments hey £1 is £1 and there are many many books that fall under this price! Ive got mine!

message 9: by Mago (new)

Mago (Mark) | 1750 comments Louise-Lesley (Elle) wrote: "on second thought, not really woop.

i don't want any of the books you can use it on o.O"

As I said!

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments Sorry, why do you think you have to buy particular books. I just got an Amazon voucher by email which I credited to my account.as far as I can tell I can spend it on anything. Have I missed something.

message 11: by Mago (new)

Mago (Mark) | 1750 comments It says "selected" e-books.

message 12: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments you need to pick a book from the list Jules..

I'll still use it but... eh...

message 13: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments And it doesn't credit it to your account, you need to follow instructions to apply the voucher and then buy the book from below.

message 14: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments I'm pretty sure I'll find something to interest me but I need time to sit and go through them all before I can decide

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments I always knew this was the richest Goodreads group in the world. You can't even give money away here ;-)

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments Ok, how about a bottle of wine for a fiver at asda

http://m.groceries.asda.com/asda-esto...

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments Back to work now :-(

message 18: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments I just spent some time ignoring my reading and just did that.

I've narrowed it down to 600 Hours of Edward, The Gift & Our Holocaust.

message 19: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments Yea a lot of the blurbs seem a bit wishy washy

message 20: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments Black as Snow doesn't even tell you what it's about, it just gives you an 'interview'

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I want 600 hours of Edward if I can figure out how to buy it.

message 22: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments I ended up going with Our Holocaust - mainly because we have just finished studying it, my final project is on it and it looks pretty interesting.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I thought of that one too Peanut but was put off by the reviews.

Still haven't sorted how to buy.

Too tired now.

Will sort it tomorrow.

message 24: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments I can't decide

message 25: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments Patti (It's a grape life) wrote: "I thought of that one too Peanut but was put off by the reviews.

Still haven't sorted how to buy.

Too tired now.

Will sort it tomorrow."

I figured the reviews were coming from people who are not history geeks too.

message 26: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariagibbs) | 5 comments Just seen this but unfortunatly the offer has now finished :(

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I've been away for a few days, so have only just seen this thread - missed it. *sulks*

message 28: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments I forgot to pick a book

message 29: by Philip (sarah) (new)

Philip (sarah) Willis | 5174 comments I read 600 hours of Edward last month and would definitely recommend it!

message 30: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments Could you still pick it Jud?

message 31: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments Oh maybe!

message 32: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments Still cant decide which one I want

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments i think we have til the 31st to use the voucher?

message 34: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments Doesn't help me make my decision

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments true