Proud Of It! discussion

Words That Describe You

Comments Showing 1-50 of 117 (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) Carring, loving, honest most of the time lol, trusting, out going,

message 2: by Shubhranshu (new)

Shubhranshu | 2 comments Shubhranshu Shekhar

Sa-Human rights! | 162 comments Unique, caring, kind, generous, harsh-when-I-want-to, stubborn, and protective.

Sa-Human rights! | 162 comments Yay! Same thing! :D

Sa-Human rights! | 162 comments Yep!

Sa-Human rights! | 162 comments No, but I want to!

Sa-Human rights! | 162 comments Awesome! :D

message 8: by Jaideep (new)

Jaideep Khanduja (pebbleinthestillwaters) | 2 comments Pebble in the still waters

message 9: by Dave (new)

Dave Moore (thefatherslove) Spiritual
Loving
Faithful
Protective
Shy

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Crazy, Special, fun, out going, hiper, peppy, and spontaneous!

message 11: by Danie (new)

Danie Energetic, bubbly, funny, unique, creative, motivated

♥Booknerdswift♥ super shy, random sometimes, goody goody(someone gave me that stupid nickname just because i dont break the rules)

♥Booknerdswift♥ i kind of see me as one(5%) nd kind of don't...

♥Booknerdswift♥ :D yes! what does 'nerd' mean? i say its a smart person. other ppl say different.

♥Booknerdswift♥ yep. i actually might start looking @ colleges, so ill no maybe when i have 2 choose. problem with that is that my cousin wants me 2 go 2 the 1 she went to.

♥Booknerdswift♥ the one i wanted 2 go 2, is in new york city, where my mom doesnt drive, so ill have no way home for holidays. i want one that focuses more on writing, yet on subjects too.

♥Booknerdswift♥ my cousin doesnt drive, my aunt and uncle, probably won't drive in the city, so no. anyway, the college was juliard.

♥Booknerdswift♥ eh. im not going 2 juliard. decided that. sure, i want 2 b a dancer, but not one that gets pushed(literally pushed) down into a split.

♥Booknerdswift♥ 10th year

♥Booknerdswift♥ Jazz, ballet, lyrical, tap, sometimes hip hop

♥Booknerdswift♥ With ppl. Been 2 Disney world 3 times. Going agin this summer. All 4 dancing. :D

♥Booknerdswift♥ Wow. That's a lot

♥Booknerdswift♥ Lol

♥Booknerdswift♥ That's good

message 26: by Sara (new)

Sara (abookbuff) I love Disney, too! Bet you're ecstatic to go, Cecile :) We've been to DNW like, 6 times I believe. And two years ago we took a trip and lived in Florida for 6 months, and inhabited (is that the right term?) 7 minutes from there! Can't wait to go back this fall :)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

loving, affable, sensitive,good for peaceful talk and wanna be a dancer...

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessy wrote: "Very nice Shadha! :D"

thankxx....luv this group...<3

message 29: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Angell (heidiangell) Creative, strong-willed, perseveres, tough, today the best word to describe me is miserable.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Heidi wrote: "Creative, strong-willed, perseveres, tough, today the best word to describe me is miserable."

y?????

message 31: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Angell (heidiangell) You know, when a person is strong-willed and tough, it often makes people mad. I don't like it when people are mad at me, especially people I love. Today I made a lot of people mad, so I'm miserable. It happens.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Tell me about it Heidi

message 33: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Angell (heidiangell) Thanks guys. Appreciate it.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Unpredictable, honest, trustworthy, a bit introvert, self-centered, short tempered (but my anger flares up easily), loving, friendly.

message 35: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 26 comments Dreamer, optimist, scattered at times, honest, caring

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

A canary which means I have been chemically injured, reclusive partly due to it, depressed, artistic and a lover of wildlife and nature.

Also obsessed with the very fun neverending quiz!

message 37: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (thebbookshipper) | 3 comments caring, funny (according to my friends) and love wordsearches

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 137 comments vivacious sometimes, cynical/sarcastic, funny, childish, immature, annoying and veryyyyyyy talkative

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 137 comments ahaha scary? wow r u like mean to him or sumfin

message 40: by Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (last edited Apr 09, 2013 06:41AM) (new)

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 137 comments no wonder, he prob thought u were a vamp from twiligt wanting to suck his blood

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 137 comments "I vant to suck urr blooood" *say it with a deep vampire-ish, transylavanian accent

message 42: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Johnson | 100 comments weird, crazy, fun, hyper, friendly, kind, understanding

message 43: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Johnson | 100 comments haha yeah :) i try to be as friendly as possible to everyone. I look back at when i was super shy and practically hiding in my own little shell. Eventually i realized that that wasnt me and it made me feel alone.

message 44: by Sierra (last edited Apr 20, 2013 07:44AM) (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) Hmmm...I guess I would say I'm motherly, helpful, nonjudgemental, kind hearted, sometimes impatient...and blonde XD

Edit: indecisive

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I've noooo idea

message 46: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) How to describe yourself?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep

message 48: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) Hmmmm....I don't know you that well, but I'm sure you have a lot of good qualities :)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

U sound like our mod;)

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah Meghna is a talented gal...i know coz am her classmate..

« previous 1 3