Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

Archived Challenges > April, 2013 - Onesies!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 293 (293 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Phoenix (Online Elf), Moderator (last edited Mar 13, 2013 06:01AM) (new)

Phoenix (Online Elf) | 4358 comments                                                       Spring is in the air...
                                            and babies are being born...
                                 So, take your cue from these onesies...

[image error][image error]

[image error][image error][image error]

RLftCI: Monthly Challenge, April 2013: ~ONESIES~

Duration: April 1, to April 30, 2013

Rules: Spring is in the air, with lots of newborns. Choose four (4) books from the following selections of onesies, and 2 books as Reader's Choice for a Total of Six (6) books. You can choose any onesies more than once.

Note: Where bookcover color or item is included, it is underlined. If a color is not mentioned, it is because it was mentioned elsewhere; you may still use it.

SELECTIONS OF ONESIES - Alphabetical

All Mommy Wanted was a Back Rub - Read a book where there is an unplanned pregnancy, or has a predominately green cover.

Arrgh…Wipe Me Booty! - Read a pirate book, or one with a treasure hunt. Or where someone wants to get some “booty.”

Bookworm in Training - Read a book where the Main Character is a bookworm.

Cowgirl - Read a Western Romance, or has a hat or horse on the cover.

The Force is Strong With this One. - Read a book that has a Main Character with extra powers (physical or mental).

Glad to be Out; I Was Running Out of Womb - Read a book where one of the Main Characters recently moved, or is a runner.

I’m Acute Baby - Read a book where the Hero/Heroine is a teacher or an architect.

I Crawl the Line - Read a book with a hero does a nice job of groveling, or is named John or Johnny, or plays a musical instrument, or has a predominantly black cover.

I ♥ Nurses - Read a book with a nurse as a Main Character, or has a heart on the cover, or has a predominately white cover. Or has a title, series name, or author’s name (first or last) that starts with the letter “I.”

iPoo'd - “Read” a book that you listened to on your iPod, or Android, etc., or has a predominately brown cover.

I've Been Inside for 9 months - Read a book where a Main Character has been in prison, or the cover is black & white.

I’m Not Allowed to Date. Ever. Read a book were the heroine goes on several dates, or had the words “date” or “ever” in the cover.

Mr. T. - Read a book where the man has a beard, wears an earring, has a hero with a name (first or last) that starts with T, or has a predominantly red cover.

Muggle Born - Read a book with a Main Character is a witch or wizard, or has a predominately blue cover.

New - Read an author that is new for you, or a book with a yellow or orange cover.

Party, My Crib: 2 a.m. - Read a book that is second in a series, where a party takes place, there is a drink on the cover, a baby is in it, or has a predominately pink cover.

Star Trek Icon - Read a book that takes place in outer space, or has stars or planets on the cover.

Stud Muffin - Read a book that has a stud muffin on the cover, or takes place in a bakery.

Superman - Read a book with a title, series names, author’s name (first or last), that starts with the letter “S.”

This is My Little Black Dress - Read a book that caught your eyes because you LOVE the dress on the cover.

[image error][image error][image error][image error]

Don't forget to add your books to the RLftCI group 10,000 in 2013 Book Count Challenge. For more info, go here . If you're already a part of this group challenge, don't forget to tag these with the appropriate bookshelf!

Photobucket

message 2: by Phoenix (Online Elf), Moderator (last edited May 08, 2013 12:12AM) (new)

Phoenix (Online Elf) | 4358 comments Participants
Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator

Anna			6/6 - Done! Congrats!
Casandra 6/6 - Done! Congrats!
Catherine 6/6 - Done! Congrats!
Chris 8/8 - Done! Congrats!
Dani 6/6 - Done! Congrats!
Davina 2/6
Dawn (Kat N Hat) 0/6
Fairlee 0/6
Gisela 6/6 - Done! Congrats!
Hayley 6/6 - Done! Congrats!
Heather 0/6
JenniferJ 0/6
Jenn 6/6 - Done! Congrats!
Jenny 6/6 - Done! Congrats!
Joann 6/6 - Done! Congrats!
Juana "Darkness" 7/6 - Done! Congrats!
June 6/6 - Done! Congrats!
Karen 0/6
Kristy 0/6
Lara 6/6 - Done! Congrats!
Lauren 0/6
Leah 0/6
Leslie 8/6 - Done! Congrats!
Lindy 0/6
Lisa Kay 8/6 - Done! Congrats!
Melissa 0/6
meltem 6/6 - Done! Congrats!
Midu 13/6 - Done! Congrats!
Riddhi 6/6 - Done! Congrats!
Robin♥ 6/6 - Done! Congrats!
Sarah 0/6
ShoSho??? 0/6
Susan 6/6 - Done! Congrats!
Susanne 6/6 - Done! Congrats!
❀Tea❀ 6/6 - Done! Congrats!
Turtlecollector 6/6 - Done! Congrats!
Valorie 6/6 - Done! Congrats!
Zina 6/6 - Done! Congrats!

[image error]

[image error]

Laird Hamilton - complete stud muffin
[image error]

message 3: by Susan (susayq ~), Moderator (last edited Apr 16, 2013 02:30PM) (new)

Susan (susayq ~) (susayq) | 6062 comments CUTE! I'm in

6/6

Mr. T. - Read a book where the man has a beard, wears an earring, has a hero with a name (first or last) that starts with T, or has a predominantly red cover.
What Happens in Scotland - hero has a beard :)

The Force is Strong With this One. - Read a book that has a Main Character with extra powers (physical or mental).
Once Bitten, Twice Shy - Jaz has special powers :)

Glad to be Out; I Was Running Out of Womb - Read a book where one of the Main Characters recently moved, or is a runner.
Rock Chick Redemption by Kristen Ashley - Roxie moved around a lot and moved to Denver in the story.

Muggle Born - Read a book with a Main Character is a witch or wizard, or has a predominately blue cover.
Romancing Mr Bridgerton by Julia Quinn

Reader's Choice - Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris

Reader's Choice - Head Over Heels by Jill Shalvis

READ:
What Happens in Scotland by Jennifer McQuiston Once Bitten, Twice Shy (Jaz Parks, #1) by Jennifer Rardin Rock Chick Redemption (Rock Chick, #3) by Kristen Ashley Romancing Mr Bridgerton (Bridgertons, #4) by Julia Quinn Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, #11) by Charlaine Harris Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3) by Jill Shalvis

message 4: by Rosina (last edited Apr 19, 2013 06:30PM) (new)

Rosina such a cute challenge im in too

6/6

New - Read an author that is new for you
Edge of Sight (The Guardian Angelinos, #1) by Roxanne St. Claire by Roxanne St. Claire
Muggle Born - has a predominately blue cover.
When the Wind Blows (When the Wind Blows, #1) by James Patterson by James Patterson
I ♥ Nurses - author’s name (first or last) that starts with the letter “I.”
Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1) by Ilona Andrews by Ilona Andrews

This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, #5) by Jeaniene Frost by Jeaniene Frost
Superman - Read a book with a title, series names, author’s name (first or last), that starts with the letter “S.”
Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, #1) by Stacia Kane by Stacia Kane
I've Been Inside for 9 months - Read a book where a Main Character has been in prison, or the cover is black & white.

Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse #1) by Charlaine Harris by Charlaine Harris

message 5: by Phoenix (Online Elf), Moderator (new)

Phoenix (Online Elf) | 4358 comments Top of the morning, ladies, and thank you. I rearranged "Glad to be out..." into alphabetical order. Sorry about that. Didn't realize "I'm" was NOT at the beginning of that one.

message 6: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jyl22075) | 2336 comments Ooo, I love this one! And so many great options to choose from. :) I'm definitely in.

message 7: by Susanne (new)

Susanne (bookcrazy47) | 884 comments I'm in too!

Dawn (Kat N Hat) (katnhat) | 506 comments These are too cute not to try!

message 9: by Phoenix (Online Elf), Moderator (new)

Phoenix (Online Elf) | 4358 comments 'Tis a beautiful thing, ladies. Welcome.

message 10: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) This is so cute. I'm giggling at the quotes ;0)

Of course, I'm in.

message 11: by Lara (new)

Lara | 2335 comments I'm in too. This is a fun and funny challenge Mr Elf!

message 12: by ~Leslie~ (last edited Apr 08, 2013 07:27AM) (new)

~Leslie~ (akareadingmachine) | 845 comments Duration: 4/1/13 - 4/30/13

2/12

Arrgh…Wipe Me Booty! - The Following Sea4/3/13 ***** stars

Cowgirl - Only Mine

The Force is Strong With this One -Spider’s Revenge

I Crawl the Line - Destined for an Early Grave

I ♥ Nurses - Carrie Goes Off the Map

Muggle Born -Divided in Death

New - The Taken

Party, My Crib: 2 a.m. -Rock Chick4/7/13 ****1/2 stars

Star Trek Icon -After Dark

Stud Muffin - Enraptured

Superman -Hetaera--Suspense in Ancient Athens(Suzanne Tyrpak)

This is My Little Black Dress - The Girl in the Clockwork Collar

The Following Sea (Dante Pirates, #3) by Marsha Canham Only Mine (Only Series, #2) by Elizabeth Lowell Spider’s Revenge (Elemental Assassin, #5) by Jennifer Estep Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress, #4) by Jeaniene Frost Carrie Goes Off the Map by Phillipa Ashley Divided in Death (In Death, #18) by J.D. Robb The Taken (Celestial Blues, #1) by Vicki Pettersson Rock Chick (Rock Chick, #1) by Kristen Ashley After Dark (Harmony, #1) by Jayne Castle Enraptured (Eternal Guardians, #4) by Elisabeth Naughton Hetaera--Suspense in Ancient Athens (Agathon's Daughter) by Suzanne Tyrpak The Girl in the Clockwork Collar (Steampunk Chronicles, #2) by Kady Cross

message 13: by Midu (new)

Midu Hadi | 1693 comments All Mommy Wanted was a Back Rub - Read a book where there is an unplanned pregnancy, or has a predominately green cover.

Arrgh…Wipe Me Booty! - Read a pirate book, or one with a treasure hunt. Or where someone wants to get some “booty.”

I’m Acute Baby - Read a book where the Hero/Heroine is a teacher or an architect.

I Crawl the Line - Read a book with a hero does a nice job of groveling, or is named John or Johnny, or plays a musical instrument, or has a predominantly black cover.

I ♥ Nurses - Read a book with a nurse as a Main Character, or has a heart on the cover, or has a predominately white cover. Or has a title, series name, or author’s name (first or last) that starts with the letter “I.”

iPoo'd - “Read” a book that you listened to on your iPod, or Android, etc., or has a predominately brown cover.

I’m Not Allowed to Date. Ever. Read a book were the heroine goes on several dates, or had the words “date” or “ever” in the cover.

New - Read an author that is new for you, or a book with a yellow or orange cover.

Party, My Crib: 2 a.m. - Read a book that is second in a series, where a party takes place, there is a drink on the cover, a baby is in it, or has a predominately pink cover.

Star Trek Icon - Read a book that takes place in outer space, or has stars or planets on the cover.

Stud Muffin - Read a book that has a stud muffin on the cover, or takes place in a bakery.

This is My Little Black Dress - Read a book that caught your eyes because you LOVE the dress on the cover.

message 14: by Ridh (new)

Ridh (jaan123) | 11 comments I'm in! This is probably my first challenge. Better late than never! :)

message 15: by meltem (last edited Apr 19, 2013 10:03AM) (new)

meltem (iraefer) | 141 comments I'm in too!

6/6
Kalbimin Sahibisin by Deeanne Gist

New - Read an author that is new for you
The Collector (Dante Walker, #1) by Victoria Scott

I ♥ Nurses -Read a book with a nurse as a Main Character, or has a heart on the cover, or has a predominately white cover. Or has a title, series name, or author’s name (first or last) that starts with the letter “I.”
Code Red by Amy Noelle

I’m Not Allowed to Date. Ever. -Read a book were the heroine goes on several dates, or had the words “date” or “ever” in the cover.
Save the Date by Tamara Summers

Love Irresistibly (FBI / US Attorney, #4) by Julie James

Reader's choice:
Once a Greek by Friedrich Dürrenmatt
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11...

message 16: by Anna (last edited Apr 13, 2013 08:58AM) (new)

Anna Wadlow (awadlow42) | 226 comments April, 2013 - Onesies!
6/6

4/2/13 All Mommy Wanted was a Back Rub - Read a book where there is an unplanned pregnancy: 9 Months - Book One

4/1/13 Cowgirl - Read a Western Romance: Wild Wild Widow

4/8/13 Party, My Crib: 2 a.m. - Read a book where there is a drink on the cover: Sinfully Delicious

4/9/13 I Crawl the Line- Read a book with a hero named John or Johnny: Johnny Cornflakes: A Story about Loving the Unloved

4/9/13 I've Been Inside for 9 months - Read a book where the cover is black & white: The Doll

4/11/13 Stud Muffin - Read a book that takes place in a bakery: Drool Worthy

message 17: by ❀Tea❀ (last edited Apr 29, 2013 12:53AM) (new)

❀Tea❀ (ttea) | 252 comments I'm in :)

: 10/6

Stud Muffin - Thrown by a Curve by Jaci Burton - 02.04.13 - ★★★ - stud muffin on the cover
All Mommy Wanted was a Back Rub - The Apprentice by Tess Gerritsen - 03.04.2013. - ★★★★ - green cover
The Force is Strong With this One - Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward - 04.04.13 - ★★★★ - V has extra powers, physical & mental
Arrgh…Wipe Me Booty! - The Least Likely Bride by Jane Feather - 13.04.2013. - ★★★★ - Pirates! Save yourselves! Aaargh!
I Crawl the Line - Good Omens by Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett - 16.04.13. - ★★★★ - black cover
Muggle Born - Perfect Fit by Carly Phillips - 20.04.13 - ★★★★ - blue cover

Thrown by a Curve (Play by Play, #5) by Jaci Burton The Apprentice (Jane Rizzoli & Maura Isles, #2) by Tess Gerritsen Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #5) by J.R. Ward The Least Likely Bride by Jane Feather Good Omens by Neil Gaiman Perfect Fit by Carly Phillips

Party, My Crib: 2 a.m. - Due or Die by Jenn McKinlay - 21.04.13 - ★★★ - second book in Library Lover's Mystery series
Superman - Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh - 23.04.13. - ★★★★ - title and author start with S
I ♥ Nurses - Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews - 27.04.13. - ★★★ - author's name starts with I
New - Lover Enshrined by J.R. Ward - 19.04.13 - ★★★★ - yellowish cover

Due or Die by Jenn McKinlay Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling, #1) by Nalini Singh Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1) by Ilona Andrews Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #6) by J.R. Ward

message 18: by Joann (new)

Joann | 495 comments Fun challenge, I'm in.

message 19: by Cassandra (last edited Apr 17, 2013 09:49AM) (new)

Cassandra (vampiregoth28) | 176 comments I'm in!
RLftCI: Monthly Challenge, April 2013: ~ONESIES~ - 6/6 Read
Cowgirl - Turn Coat by Jim Butcher (hat) - 4/10
I Crawl the Line - Out for Blood by Kristen Painter (black cover) - 4/12
I ♥ Nurses - Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs (white cover) - 4/16
Mr. T. - The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley (red cover) - 4/7
Muggle Born - Tiger's Eye by Barbra Annino (witch) - 4/4
Party, My Crib: 2 a.m. - Changeling by Yasmine Galenorn (2nd book) - 4/10

message 20: by ShoSho , Moderator (new)

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments I'm in

message 21: by JenniferJ (new)

JenniferJ Tooooo Tooooo Cute! I'm totally in!

April, 2013 - Onesies!
0/6 Completed

All Mommy Wanted was a Back Rub - Read a book where there is an unplanned pregnancy, or has a predominately green cover.

message 22: by Catherine (last edited Apr 16, 2013 02:41PM) (new)

Catherine | 728 comments I'm in! I know...I'm a glutton!

Rules: Spring is in the air, with lots of newborns. Choose four (4) books from the following selections of onesies, and 2 books as Reader's Choice for a Total of Six (6) books. You can choose any onesies more than once.

Note: Where bookcover color or item is included, it is underlined. If a color is not mentioned, it is because it was mentioned elsewhere; you may still use it.

Arrgh…Wipe Me Booty!- Read a pirate book, or one with a treasure hunt. Or where someone wants to get some “booty.”

Bookworm in Training- Read a book where the Main Character is a bookworm.

Cowgirl- Read a Western Romance, or has a hat or horse on the cover.

I’m Acute Baby- Read a book where the Hero/Heroine is a teacher or an architect.
Midnight on Julia Street..Ciji Ware(uni professor)(read)

I Crawl the Line- Read a book with a hero does a nice job of groveling, or is named John or Johnny, or plays a musical instrument, or has a predominantly black cover.

Mr. T.- Read a book where the man has a beard, wears an earring, has a hero with a name (first or last) that starts with T, or has a predominantly red cover.
The Painted Girls..Cathie Marie Buchanan(red cover)

Muggle Born- Read a book with a Main Character is a witch or wizard, or has a predominately blue cover.
The Mirrored World..Debra Dean(blue cover)

New- Read an author that is new for you, or a book with a yellow or orange cover.
The Next Always..Nora Roberts(book 1)(new author, yellow & orange on cover) (9 Apr)
Trust Me, I'm a Vet..Cathy Woodman(book 1)(new author, yellow cover)(16 Apr)

Provocative in Pearls..Madeline Hunter(book 2)(pink cover)(read)

Star Trek Icon- Read a book that takes place in outer space, or has stars or planets on the cover.

The Union Street Bakery..Mary Ellen Taylor(bakery)(read)

Superman- Read a book with a title, series names, author’s name (first or last), that starts with the letter “S.”
The Light Between Oceans..M.L. Stedman(author last name)(read)

message 23: by Lindy (new)

Lindy (lindylee) sign me up

message 24: by Phoenix (Online Elf), Moderator (last edited Mar 13, 2013 07:24PM) (new)

Phoenix (Online Elf) | 4358 comments I believe I got everyone, lassies. Welcome to the challenge. I'm pleased as punch that ye like it.

message 25: by Juana "Darkness" (new)

Juana "Darkness" Duran | 44 comments I'd like to sign up for guise challenge. And I'll post as I go along.

message 26: by Phoenix (Online Elf), Moderator (new)

Phoenix (Online Elf) | 4358 comments Juana "Darkness" wrote: "I'd like to sign up for guise challenge. And I'll post as I go along."

Added you, lassie.

message 27: by Dani (last edited Apr 24, 2013 12:12PM) (new)

Dani | 21 comments Im In!!!!

New Author For Me-Strong Enough To Love by Victoria Dahl 4/8/13

BLACK and White Cover-The Doll by J.C. Martin 4/9/13

This is my little back dress-His Island Bride by Shadonna Richards 4/17/13

Title, Series Names author name with S-Scary Mary by S.A. Hunter 4/11/13

Cowgirl Hat or Horse on Cover-All's Fair by Suzie Quint 4/5/13

Party in my crib 2 am or baby in it-A very Special Delivery by Linda Goodnight 4/8/13

message 28: by Phoenix (Online Elf), Moderator (new)

Phoenix (Online Elf) | 4358 comments Dani wrote: "Im in!!"

Added you, too, lassie.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Im in ! Fun Categories :D

message 30: by Lindy (new)

Lindy (lindylee) Is Reader's Choice my chocie???

message 31: by Lina (new)

Lina | 5563 comments Yes Lindy, Reader's choice is a free category for you to read anything you like and still be able to add count it towards this challenge.

message 32: by Davina (new)

Davina Bell (bamamama) | 6 comments I want to join..... please add me. I will post as I go along.

message 33: by Davina (new)

Davina Bell (bamamama) | 6 comments All Mommy Wanted Was A Back Rub: Tempted by Her Innocent Kiss (Pregnancy & Passion, #3) by Maya Banks

Arrgh....Wipe My Booty: Master of Seduction (Sea Wolves, #1) by Kinley MacGregor

message 34: by Phoenix (Online Elf), Moderator (new)

Phoenix (Online Elf) | 4358 comments Added you, Miss Karen & Miss Davina.

message 35: by Sarah (new)

Sarah This seems like a good first challenge. I'm in.

message 36: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments So exciting that this is your first challenge, Sarah! Welcome.

message 37: by Susanne (new)

Susanne (bookcrazy47) | 884 comments Welcome Sarah!

message 38: by Phoenix (Online Elf), Moderator (new)

Phoenix (Online Elf) | 4358 comments Added you, Miss Sarah, and welcome to your first challenge.

message 39: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (last edited Apr 21, 2013 08:07PM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Let's see what I'm in the mood for and how many of these I read.

RLftCI: April, 2013 - Onesies!

Duration: April 1 - 30, 2013

2/6

The Devil's Match (The Devil DeVere #4) by Victoria Vane All Mommy Wanted was a Back Rub - Read a book where there is an unplanned pregnancy, or has a predominately green cover.
The Devil's Match, by Victoria Vane ★★★★★ audible.com 4/9

Unlawful Contact by Pamela Clare Arrgh…Wipe Me Booty! - Read a pirate book, or one with a treasure hunt. Or where someone wants to get some “booty.”
Unlawful Contact, by Pamela Clare (audible.com)

One Good Earl Deserves a Lover (The Rules of Scoundrels, #2) by Sarah MacLean Bookworm in Training - Read a book where the Main Character is a bookworm.
One Good Earl Deserves a Lover, by Sarah MacLean (Loupe's-CDs)

Corralled (Blacktop Cowboys, #1) by Lorelei James Cowgirl - Read a Western Romance, or has a hat or horse on the cover.
Corralled, by Lorelei James (ODA)

A Reason To Believe by Diana Copland The Force is Strong With this One. - Read a book that has a Main Character with extra powers (physical or mental).
A Reason To Believe, by Diana Copland (audible.com)

V is for Vengeance (Kinsey Millhone #22) by Sue Grafton Glad to be Out; I Was Running Out of Womb - Read a book where one of the Main Characters recently moved, or is a runner.
V is for Vengeance, by Sue Grafton (ODA)

Start Me Up (Tumble Creek, #2) by Victoria Dahl I’m Acute Baby - Read a book where the Hero/Heroine is a teacher or an architect.
Start Me Up, by Victoria Dahl (audible.com)

Heaven, Texas (Chicago Stars, #2) by Susan Elizabeth Phillips I Crawl the Line - Read a book with a hero does a nice job of groveling, or is named John or Johnny, or plays a musical instrument, or has a predominantly black cover.
Heaven, Texas, by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (OCD)

Yellowstone Heart Song (Yellowstone Romance, #1) by Peggy L. Henderson I ♥ Nurses - Read a book with a nurse as a Main Character, or has a heart on the cover, or has a predominately white cover. Or has a title, series name, or author’s name (first or last) that starts with the letter “I.”
Yellowstone Heart Song, by Peggy L. Henderson (Kindle)

Love Me Knots by Dee Tenorio iPoo'd - “Read” a book that you listened to on your iPod, or Android, etc., or has a predominately brown cover.
Love Me Knots, by Dee Tenorio (Kindle)

Deadly Descendant (Nikki Glass, #2) by Jenna Black I've Been Inside for 9 months - Read a book where a Main Character has been in prison, or the cover is black & white.
Deadly Descendant, by Jenna Black (audible.com)

Date Me, Baby, One More Time (Immortally Sexy, #1) by Stephanie Rowe I’m Not Allowed to Date. Ever. Read a book were the heroine goes on several dates, or had the words “date” or “ever” in the cover.
Date Me, Baby, One More Time, by Stephanie Rowe (to determine media)

The Highlander's Fury by Maeve Greyson Mr. T. - Read a book where the man has a beard, wears an earring, has a hero with a name (first or last) that starts with T, or has a predominantly red cover.
The Highlander's Fury, by Maeve Greyson (Kindle)

Fool Moon (The Dresden Files, #2) by Jim Butcher Muggle Born - Read a book with a Main Character is a witch or wizard, or has a predominately blue cover.
Fool Moon, by Jim Butcher (ODA) “b.r.” & “r.r.v.a.”

Don't Cry by Beverly Barton New - Read an author that is new for you, or a book with a yellow or orange cover.
Don't Cry, by Beverly Barton (PB)

Dog Days by Elsa Watson Party, My Crib: 2 a.m. - Read a book that is second in a series, where a party takes place, there is a drink on the cover, a baby is in it, or has a predominately pink cover.
Dog Days, by Elsa Watson (Kindle-wishlist)

Seduction in Death (In Death, #13) by J.D. Robb Star Trek Icon - Read a book that takes place in outer space, or has stars or planets on the cover.
Seduction in Death, by J.D. Robb (ODA)

Ecstasy Unveiled (Demonica, #4) by Larissa Ione Stud Muffin - Read a book that has a stud muffin on the cover, or takes place in a bakery.
Ecstasy Unveiled, by Larissa Ione ★★★★☆ audio-C’s-CDs db 4/5/13 “buddy read”

Guarding Suzannah (Serve and Protect, #1) by Norah Wilson Superman - Read a book with a title, series names, author’s name (first or last), that starts with the letter “S.”
Guarding Suzannah, by Norah Wilson (Kindle)

A Rogue by Any Other Name (The Rules of Scoundrels, #1) by Sarah MacLean This is My Little Black Dress - Read a book that caught your eyes because you LOVE the dress on the cover.
A Rogue by Any Other Name, by Sarah MacLean (Loupe's-CDs)

ALTERNATES
Pleasures of a Notorious Gentleman (London's Greatest Lovers, #2) by Lorraine Heath I ♥ Nurses - Read a book with a nurse as a Main Character, or has a heart on the cover, or has a predominately white cover. Or has a title, series name, or author’s name (first or last) that starts with the letter “I.”
Pleasures of a Notorious Gentleman, by Lorraine Heath (audible.com wishlist)

Home by Morning by Alexis Harrington New - Read an author that is new for you, or a book with a yellow or orange cover.
Home by Morning, by Alexis Harrington (audible.com)

Bad Faith (Sister Agatha Mystery, #1) by Aimee Thurlo Party, My Crib: 2 a.m. - Read a book that is second in a series, where a party takes place, there is a drink on the cover, a baby is in it, or has a predominately pink cover.
Bad Faith, by Aimee Thurlo (Library-PB)

Key
“b.r.” = “buddy read”
ODA = OverDriveAudio
OCD = OneClickDigital
“r.r.v.a.” = reread via audio

message 40: by Susanne (new)

Susanne (bookcrazy47) | 884 comments Great picks, Lisa Kay! Start Me Up is one of my favorites xD

message 41: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments I know. The hard thing about doing my picks early is I want to listen or read them NOW. LOL!

message 42: by Susanne (new)

Susanne (bookcrazy47) | 884 comments I know the feeling! Lol!

message 43: by Heather (new)

Heather (messybar) | 1307 comments This is an incredible challenge, ladies! Well done. I may have to take part in this one and pick up a couple new books (since its been a year since I did any serious reading).

message 44: by Lara (new)

Lara | 2335 comments I'm amazed at how prepared so many people are!

message 45: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments HEATHER! You're back! Missed you. ☺

message 46: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Lara wrote: "I'm amazed at how prepared so many people are!"

Yeah, right. Now to get my taxes in as good a shape. LOL!

message 47: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jyl22075) | 2336 comments Lara wrote: "I'm amazed at how prepared so many people are!"

Me too! I have no idea what I'm reading yet.

message 48: by Melissa (last edited Apr 23, 2013 01:42AM) (new)

Melissa (sportzmomof5) I want in 5/6 books completed

I ♥ Nurses - Dating A Cougar 4/23 4stars

I’m Not Allowed to Date. - How to Date a Werewolf 4/6 3stars

Party, My Crib: 2 a.m - Playing With Poison 4/15 3stars

Stud Muffin - Always4/11 4stars

Superman - Supernatural Freak 4/19 4stars

This is My Little Black Dress -Rippler

message 49: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Interesting books, Melissa. Love the dress on Rippler (Ripple, #1) by Cidney Swanson . Welcome to the challenge.

message 50: by Robin (Saturndoo) (last edited Apr 06, 2013 10:48AM) (new)

Robin (Saturndoo) (scoobydoo0811) RLftCI: Monthly Challenge, April 2013: ~ONESIES~

Books Read:
6/6

1.I’m Acute Baby- Character is a teacher(professor)
1. Healing Stones

Healing Stones (Sullivan Crisp Series, #1) by Nancy Rue

2.Muggle Born- Blue Cover
1.Life As We Knew It

Life As We Knew It (Last Survivors, #1) by Susan Beth Pfeffer

3.Bookworm in Training
1.The Fifth of March: A Story of the Boston Massacre

The Fifth of March A Story of the Boston Massacre by Ann Rinaldi

4.New
1.The Handmaid's Tale

The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood

5.Superman