Lovers of Paranormal discussion

I wish I was....

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cristina (new)

Cristina (mrsbudryzer) | 371 comments Which paranormal creation would you like to be??

Fill in the blank....

I wish I was....

message 2: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Sanchez | 13 comments I wish I was a vampire

message 3: by Jill (new)

Jill (adecentmelody) You should also describe WHY you'd want to be that character, especially since many (though not all) paranormal creatures have a darker, cursed part of who they are. Why would you be willing to take that on, you know?

Also, you should specify what variety of paranormal creature you'd be. Being a Stephanie Meyer vampire is much different than being a Bram Stoker one, for example.

Me? I wish I was an elf from Lord of the Rings.

Why?

1. Because for starters, I don't recall any overweight elves from Lord of the Rings. Let's take care of that unfortunate reality pronto.

2. Elves live a really long time, which is good for a procrastinator like me.

3. Mostly, though, I love their style and their view of life in general (I'm thinking of the Rivendell elves, by the way, since I know there are a variety of types in Tolkien's universe alone).

4. Oh, and everything around and about them is just so goddamn beautiful.

message 4: by Trixy (new)

Trixy Sparks | 4 comments I wish I was something unknown to earth!!

Danielle (Dannie) (daniellers2012) | 251 comments I wish I was an elf ...... I REALLY love Legolas!!!! :)

message 6: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) Ooh, I would like to meet Legolas...ahem, for some get-to-know you time, but don't think I'd like to be an elf myself. Wouldn't look good with those ears.
No, I think I'd rather be some sort of shape shifter, doesn't matter which- they all have cool attributes.

message 7: by Lanie (last edited Mar 31, 2013 10:25PM) (new)

Lanie Jordan (lanie_jordan) | 10 comments I don't know. The elf ears were kinda hot on Legolas. *grin* (I think the ears would look cool, actually. Now I want elf ears...)

I think I'd want to be a witch. Magic seems so cool--especially in Harry Potter's world. Man, I'd love to live there!

message 8: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (warpedline) | 201 comments I'm not sure, really. I think being a werewolf would be pretty awesome- as long as I was one of the werewolves that could control themselves. Because dude, I don't really fancy prancing round the country side naked eating raw meat and then waking up in the middle of no where having no idea what happened. Maybe more like Stephanie Meyer's kinda werewolf, change at will, don't go on rampages, etc etc.

message 9: by Cristina (new)

Cristina (mrsbudryzer) | 371 comments I think I would like to be a vampire...and speaking of Stephanie Meyer...I would like a special power to go with my superbness...and the option to be a "good" vampire and feed off animals, not humans. I would also like to be able to walk in the daylight, yes, even if the side effect was to shimmer!!! I love the sun, and to not ever be able to feel the heat on my face??? Eh.

message 10: by Billy (new)

Billy Masters (easymoney) | 15 comments I would like to be a shift changer. Run like jaguar, fly like an eagle, stand tall like a bear, fight lion a tiger..etc. Or maybe just a were-jaguar.

message 11: by Lanell (new)

Lanell Horton (hortonsgirl4life) | 50 comments I think I would like to be a vampire from The Vampire Diaries (especially if Damon is around). Lol I like that it is possible to walk around in daylight, so I'd have to have one of those rings. I also like that they can choose to be good. Plus the living forever thing isn't so bad either!

message 12: by Tilly (new)

Tilly Currer (Hardcore Heroines) | 2 comments Sophie wrote: "I'm not sure, really. I think being a werewolf would be pretty awesome- as long as I was one of the werewolves that could control themselves. Because dude, I don't really fancy prancing round the c..."

Hahaha, I agree I'd want to be a werewolf or a shapeshifter, on the condition I'm not rabid and I could control myself. Then maybe I could meet a rather attractive werewolf/Shapeshifter...

message 13: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy Flores | 2 comments I wish I was a Vampire like the ones from The Vampire Diaries cause I would like to walk around in daylight and also I love the look in their eyes when they about to feed but I also would like a special gift like minereading from twilight.

message 14: by Brandy (new)

Brandy Nacole (brandynacole) | 72 comments Today I wish I was a shape shifter so I could fly through the clouds, and enjoy the warm breeze of this beautiful day.

message 15: by Drako (new)

Drako | 44 comments I wish i was a dragon shifter, because dragons are awesome

message 16: by Holly (new)

Holly (bsbabey) | 61 comments I wish I were a Goddess. Adoration by my followers, superpowers incomparable to any mere mortal, supreme power and control. Yup, sounds good to me.

message 17: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) Holly wrote: "I wish I were a Goddess. Adoration by my followers, superpowers incomparable to any mere mortal, supreme power and control. Yup, sounds good to me."

Oh yes, Holly. Can I change my vote to goddess? Their wardrobes usually rock, and I can work the empire-waist gowns!

message 18: by Danyele (new)

Danyele Johnson | 28 comments I wish I were a vampire. I think I've always had.

message 19: by Peter (new)

Peter John | 3 comments I wish I were a normal human being. After all these centuries, being immortal has become rather dull :(

message 20: by Katie (new)

Katie (katiehayoz) | 7 comments I wish I were a witch, but without the warts! I just want to have the spells to become, make, do or create absolutely anything I want. First thing would be to turn my cat into Robert Downey, Jr.

message 21: by Johi (new)

Johi (johijenkins) | 24 comments I'm with Holly! I wish I were a goddess! Powerful, adored, immortal...

Danielle (Dannie) (daniellers2012) | 251 comments I wish I was part witch & part vampire .... I think that would be an interesting combination! Who knows what I would be capable of doing then! LOL!!! :)

message 23: by S. (new)

S. Seay (slseay) | 22 comments I wish I was some kind of hybrid vampire, fae, shifter I think it would be cool to have all the strengths of these!

message 24: by Joselyn (new)

Joselyn  Moreno (joselynraquel) | 82 comments I wish i could be maybe a shifter will be so cool, maybe a jungle cat or a super cool badass wolf

message 25: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (last edited Aug 16, 2013 09:51AM) (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
I wish I was a fairy ... or an angel ... maybe even dragon's wings? Anything with wings would be cool. I dress up at science fiction/fantasy conventions as She-who-is, a goddess who is also a golden fairy.

message 26: by American Wolf (new)

American Wolf | 5 comments i wish i was a werewolf because i love wolf and it would be fun to run and hunt and be in a pack

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 14 comments I wish I was the most powerful sorcerer in the world

message 28: by C. (new)

C. (cbarata) I wish I was a powerful witch so I can control what and who I want. So I can be whatever I like and turn everyone I don't like into something nasty ahah but for a short while :) I'm not that badass :p