Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Gripes - In Session

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cristina (new)

Cristina (mrsbudryzer) | 371 comments Feel free to use this thread as your therapy session.

Any personal gripes you have about anything going on in your life. It is not healthy to hold that stuff in. :)
We won't tell your boss, husband, wife, sister, brother...Scout's Honor.

Anyone annoying you today?
Someone cut you off in traffic today?
Burned the Roast again??

Anything you'd like to get off your chest...post away...

message 2: by Jill (new)

Jill (adecentmelody) Hahaha, well then.

WHY WON'T MY KITTIES PLAY OUTSIDE WITH ME?! I posted that ridiculous experience on another thread somewhere--I've already forgotten where that is.

All I can say right now is thank goodness it's Friday. I couldn't take much more of work. As an assistant to a sales team of five people, stress levels are high and just one disrespectful quip toward assistants in general can get me all fired up.

Also, I hate stupid people. Why can't everyone just be as smart as me? ;)

message 3: by Cristina (new)

Cristina (mrsbudryzer) | 371 comments lmao

message 4: by Cristina (new)

Cristina (mrsbudryzer) | 371 comments I don't understand why my puppy insists on going number 1 and THEN whines to go outside???

message 5: by Jill (new)

Jill (adecentmelody) Cristina wrote: "I don't understand why my puppy insists on going number 1 and THEN whines to go outside???"

Well I wouldn't wanna hang around in a place I just peed either. ;)

message 6: by Jacquelyn (new)

Jacquelyn Smith (jacquelyn_smith) | 209 comments I don't understand why my puppy will not let me get next to my husband's chair ??

message 7: by Cristina (new)

Cristina (mrsbudryzer) | 371 comments People who get jobs that interact with people, but then they don't actually interact with people?!?!
Get a new job!!

That's like the Wal-Mart welcome person not welcome you when you walk into the store!!!

Seriously?

message 8: by Cristina (new)

Cristina (mrsbudryzer) | 371 comments Jill wrote: "Cristina wrote: "I don't understand why my puppy insists on going number 1 and THEN whines to go outside???"

Well I wouldn't wanna hang around in a place I just peed either. ;)"

teehee

message 9: by Jill (last edited Mar 18, 2013 06:10PM) (new)

Jill (adecentmelody) Cristina wrote: "People who get jobs that interact with people, but then they don't actually interact with people?!?!
Get a new job!!

That's like the Wal-Mart welcome person not welcome you when you walk into th..."

No, no. There are many introverts out there ~points at self~ who prefer the entire interaction occurring without words. For example:

Introvert enters first double doors.

Introvert accidentally makes eye contact with Door Greeter.

Door Greeter looks awkwardly at approaching Introvert.

Introvert looks at her watch while pulling out her cell phone pretending to answer an imaginary phone call.

Door Greeter pretends he didn't see Introvert.

Introvert makes it through second set of double doors safely.

Door Greeter and Introvert relax, having successfully avoided an unnecessary interaction with a stranger.

Christina follows Introvert into the store, turns to Introvert and says, "Can you believe door greeters these days?! He didn't say hello to you OR me! Hmph!"

Christina stomps off to buy her cheetos and Disney princess stickers.

Introvert runs into the bathroom to hyperventilate from her recent forced interaction with another human being.

message 10: by Cristina (new)

Cristina (mrsbudryzer) | 371 comments omg Jill, you crack my eggs up...good thing I like them scrambled.
But, I hate Cheetos...princess stickers on the other hand...spot on. Spot on.

Danielle (Dannie) (daniellers2012) | 251 comments LMAO!!!! Jill, you are hilarious!!!! I love it! :)

Right now, I'm irritated with people that think it's ok to have no common courtesy, decency, or respect for.others! I live in an apartment complex and I'm so done with idiotic morons! Finally, we are getting rid of the troublemakers, but it takes time. I've been working with management to deal with all of this. Thank goodness my neighbors are so awesome!!!! The not only agree with me, but back me. They've learned I have no problem getting in people's faces & telling them what time of day it is! My neighbors are so awesome ... It's the other moronic idiots that are the problem!!!! LOL!!:)