1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

Old Roleplays > Savannah and Star

Comments Showing 1-50 of 140 (140 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Awesome :). So, do you have any ideas youre wanting to do?

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments Um not really but I'd like to stick to realistic as long as that's ok with you. I'm not too great at anything that's fantasy/supernatural based

message 4: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments That's fine with me :). I'm pretty diverse when it comes to those things. 

Okay, so, do you enjoy sorta crime type things? That sounds lame said that way... 

For instance: one of us each have a cop/detective type character and the other two characters we have could either be involved in something hugely illegal or something has happened and the cops need to find them?
Like maybe one of our second characters kidnaps the others and the cop characters have to find? Or maybe only one of us have a cop character and the others is either a sibling or friend of the kidnapped? 

Or if not kidnapped, maybe just some of our characters are involved in bad things, by force maybe? Or they are born into it? 

I'm rambling...well, first let me know if you like any derivative of the above and I'll work with what you say to narrow down the broadness :). If you don't like it, I can come up with something else 

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments ^^"

I like the crime idea with cops and everything but I'm not too comfortable with kidnap. Well, I guess it depends how we go about it. Like why did the person kidnap the other person? Also, I don't believe in kidnapper/victim romance, because that's just...wrong in my opinion--so if we stay away from that then I'll do it.
Sorry, I'm such a bore Dx
But I like the idea of a cop and then there's the sibling of the person who gets kidnapped, like maybe the sibling is trying to help with the investigation even though they're not supposed to but can't help it? The cop could be annoyed with him/her but kind of unwillingly let's her/him tag along anyways?
>.> sorry I'm probably not making any sense at all x.x

message 6: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments You're making sense :). Im not an over supporter of the relationships with the kidnapped either. It's outlandish. 

Mkay, so what if...:

We don't have to deal with the actual kidnapped victims and their nippers, it's just the focus of some of the characters?

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments Ok yea I like the sound of that! So it would be more focused on the cop and the relative/friend who is helping in finding the victims?

message 8: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Yup. And we can have two other random characters if you'd like since the kidnapped won't be played really 

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments Sure? Idk whatever works >.<" I'm bad with ideas especially when I'm a little tired x.x ummmmm let's see
Maybe the cop could have a partner and then the relative or friend ................ bleh idk Dx

message 10: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Ha. I understand the sleep thing. My brain is deprived as well. 

Well, how bout we both have males that are cops who are working on this case. You're girl has a sister that was kidnapped. I have a female that is an intern in the police station and is doing her own little thing but picks to follow around the detectives and ends up getting into some of the mess herself way later on? 

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments Yes okay let's go with that! That works so much better than anything I have in mind aha x.x ok so then charrie time? :)

message 12: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Sure! Glad that works well enough :). If we don't like how it's going, we can change ideas later :)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments ^^ yep that's true! Also it's a good idea. Maybe one of the girls ends up getting kidnapped or the kidnapper is leaving warnings to the four when they start getting too close? There's room for things to happen in case things get a little slow?

message 14: by Savannah W ~ (last edited Mar 12, 2013 10:14PM) (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Truth :). That's what I was thinking for the little intern haha. She tries to find out something on her own and ends up getting snatched. But, we can decide who gets taken and what all happens as we advance :). How old are you making yours?

And I like the warning thing :). I didn't think of that.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments I was thinking it would be the intern too btw xD Ummm maybe mid-twenties at least? We wouldn't want the cops to be too young?

message 16: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments That's what I was thinkin'. Woot! Poor interns. Shouldn't be so damn over the top. I was gonna go for around 26-ish or 27 for my guy and like 20-21 for the intern since she's supposed to be young and all that. Not that my cops gonna be a badass, but he's gonna be pretty damn good at his job, btw :). So, it's gonna irk him he can't solve this plus that gives reason for why the intern choices them to follow, they are good.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments Ahaha poor intern indeed. Yea that's what I was thinking for the cops. I think I'm going to make my girl at least 22 or 23 ^-^
Lol I think I'll make my guy pretty good at his job but he makes mistakes sometimes. We'll see. I'll get to work both my charries now :D

message 18: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments This was from a crime novel I read. The killer was killing people because they had a huge secret(s) that no one knew. I mean, big secrets that could alter opinions people have towards them or even throw them in jail. So, what if the kidnapper is doing the same? Taking people he's found huge dirt on and our little intern has a big secret just like the taken sister?

message 19: by Savannah W ~ (last edited Mar 12, 2013 11:51PM) (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Name: Juliana Art

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Personality: she is rather smart, always determined to put the pieces of the puzzle together. She easily gets obsessed over discovering secrets which usually ends up with trouble for her. She's headstrong, competitive, witty, sarcastic, and mischievous. She does what she has to in order to get her answers. She can be kind and what not, but most of the time it's seen as a waste of time to interact much with people unless she cares for them at all. She doesn't keep friends often, not having trust in them and thinking they will use her. But, once she trusts you and cares for you, she won't let anything happen to you. 

History: julie was born and raised in a family with a mother being a paramedic and her father a cop. She learned to do medical things from her mother and got her interest in crime from her dad. She would often tag along with either or on their jobs and found her love to lie where her fathers was. 

It wasn't long before Julie started to apply for small positions with the police during her time at college. She landed an internship in Carson City with the top police force of the state. 

Family:

Mother: Martha Art- a very good permedic who has a very realistic outlook on life and a cynical sense of humor

Father: Allen Art- a cop who is on a police force in the next city over from where Julie is interning. 

Older brother (age: 25): Ross Art- in veteranian school in the next state over. 

Strengths:
•Smarts. She is considered quite intelligent and uses those brains to solve the puzzles of life around her. 
•Completive nature. She never gives up and pushes to make sure she comes out on top. 
•Gut instincts. Always follows her gut, resulting in her finding her answers but also to bad things sometimes.
•Manipulative. She can lie her ass of when needed and make anyone believe almost anything.

Weaknesses:
•Curiosity. Gets her into trouble.
•Temper. Leads to arguments. 
•Lack of fear most of the time.  
•Trust issues. 
•Her secrets.

•Music
•Animals
•Physics and Math
•Action flicks with romance backbones
•The bad boy type.

Dislikes:
•any woman that she feels threatened by. 
•losing
•closed minded people. 
•drunks that abuse or rant those around them. 
•dealing with depressed people repetively. 

Other: She has a few secrets in her life that she doesn't tell anyone and believes no one to know. 

((will edit later :).))

Name: Carson York  (York)

Appearance: (more or less lol)

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Personality: Carson has a rather rebellious side, but does what he does for the better good. He breaks the rules to do his job. He has morals, but those can be subsided when needed. He's exteremly determined with anything he does and can not stand losing. His most important thing in life is his family, friends, and doing his job. 

He can be hot headed at times...a lot of times. But, he controls it well usually. He's quick with remarks, that usually get him in hot water, and doesn't mind using his charm for his gain. Women are expendable to him when it comes to sex. He doesn't treat them like crap or even come to them for sexual things, they more or less throw themselves at him and he just doesn't bother saying no. So, sorta a man whore. Though, he does want a relationship--a real one--one day as well as a family. But, that seems out of his focus considering he's at his peak and getting high appraisal in his field of work. 

History: Through his life, York was a bit of a hell raiser. Like most rambunctious teens, he found himself breaking the law in various ways. His momma would whip some sense back into his ass after the police brought him home a few times in cuffs, but that didn't stop his free, easy going spirit. His father made a rather great deal of money with his tabac farm, so his family is set with money for the next two generations. 

When he graduated hs, Carson found himself drawn to the police force. After all those times being taken in for small things through his younger years, the place grew on him. So, he went to the academy and graduated top his class. Now he has escalated to one of the best cops on the force considering his great stamina for chasing down those runners, his smarts towards a range of things, ability to figure stuff out, his youth playing its positives, and his ambition and determination. 

Though, there was an incident that threw him off his game. During a shot out, a young woman got caught in the cross fire and died, he blames himself even though it wasn't his bullet. Besides that, he has, naturally, made mistakes and will keep making them. But, he's still rather good...though a bit caution since the incident with the girl he couldn't save. 

Other: Takes guilt in things that are out of his hands at times. 

((will edit later))

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments :) I like them lol Carson is very attractive yum
I'm still making mine x.x I take forever with mine sorry >.<

message 21: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments You're all good :). I was developing them as we messaged about the plot haha. So, the idea I posted above my characters? Like it? And yes...yes Carson is. I couldn't give you a semi attractive cop, now could I?

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments Oh I like it that idea! :D Ahaha well he's definitely attractive :3

message 23: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Good deal. Ill be working on her horrible little secret then :). I'm excited to see your characters :D

message 24: by ✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ (last edited Mar 16, 2013 02:47AM) (new)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments Name: Josefine Hawking
Nicknames: Jo, JoJo
Date of Birth: February 29th

Appearance:

Distinctive Markings: Josefine has quite a few tattoos on her body, having currently acquired a taste for them once she turned eighteen. She isn’t really one for piercings, and she doesn’t have a birthmark anywhere, but she does have quite a few tattoos. In fact, she has three and she’s going to get her fourth one soon, once she makes up her mind on what she’s going to get.
On her right hand, she has a cross on it with Exodus 15:2 inscribed in it:
The Lord is my strength and my defense;
he has become my salvation.
He is my God, and I will praise him,
my father’s God, and I will exalt
him.

Along the right sides of her ribs she has lyrics from an OM&M song in cursive:
Set my whole world on fire
Just to watch it burn in your eyes

And finally, on the back of her neck is an infinity sign with the words to infinity and beyond integrated into it. Since she’s a huge fan of Buzz Lightyear, it’s only natural she would have that. It’s kind of a fun thing she got with a couple of her mates.

History: The thing about Josefine's life is that it's been exciting from the get go. Her father constantly traveled thanks to his job, but he didn't want to his wife to be alone so he brought Josefine's mother with him. Of course at the time Josefine wasn't born just yet, but after a couple years they were forced to settle down in India when Josefine's mother found out she was pregnant, and was too pregnant to travel. Now, even after Josefine was born, her parents continued to travel, her grandparents joining in to help raise Jo while they were on the road. It wasn't a stable life, but it was a fun one, moreover her grandparents were excellent homeschool teachers so that she wouldn't have to be uprooted from one school to the next every few months or every other year.

Once Josefine was fourteen, her parents finally settled down in California so that she was able to finish up high school in a normal setting, though Jo was anything but normal. In school she skipped her Freshmen year, finishing high school when she was seventeen, which she was more than happy about considering she was bullied in school for being different. It was hard not to be different in school, especially when she has travelled around the world with her family, learning all about different cultures and lifestyles. No one really liked her, which always made her feel like a loner, but she found a friend in one person. One person who changed her life in more ways than one and made her realize that there was more to life than she could ever imagine. It was because of this one person that she even continued on with high school, graduating at the top of her class by the age of seventeen.

After high school, Josefine went ahead on to college, but after about a year she dropped out and decided to travel the world instead. She did her best to keep in touch with her family and what few friends she had, but it was hard at times. Yes, she's travelled once before, but now she was older and would be traveling on her own, without any sort of safety net. It was scary, but it helped teach her to become independent and confident--no need to rely on other people or fear what they had to say about her anymore. Although, for money, she would pick up odd jobs when and where she could. It made the whole experience ten times more fun then before.

After traveling for about two years, Josefine returned home only to find out that her sister was gone without a trace.

Family:
Amalie Rose Hawking- Being the wife of a traveller is very exciting for the now middle-aged woman. She truly loves her husband and her entire family. Amalie is a kind woman, who is a simple housewife with a very big heart; she is a little bit of a carefree woman, sort of seen as a hippie because she's a vegetarian and all for saving the world in whatever way possible.
Joseph Hawking- He's the business man that fell in love with a woman he met at a rock concert that he only went to because his friends dragged his ass down there when he was supposed to be studying for his midterms. He met Amalie, fell in love, and suddenly found himself a father. Joseph is very proud of Josefine and everything that has happened so far in their life.
Jolie Hawking-Jolie is Josefine’s baby sister—she calls her her baby sister, but Jolie is sixteen, which clearly means she’s no longer a baby. However, she was adopted while Josefine’s family was in China. Amalie and Joseph weren’t able to have anymore kids of their own—in fact Josefine was a miracle—so they decided to adopt. And they ended up with another beautiful baby girl, who they named Jolie.
Meredith Hawking- This woman is sixty-three but she’s as strong as an ox. Nothing can bring her down, which is probably where Josefine got his strength. She’s a stubborn woman, who puts a lot of value on education, which could explain Josefine’s readiness to learn anything and everything.
Sonny Hawking- As Josefine’s grandpa, Sonny has taught his granddaughter many things that are very essential in life. You know, like how to use a Swiss army knife, how to hunt, play baseball, and all those other manly things even though she was a girl. Her grandpa raised her to be a tomboy basically, and Josefine was fine with that because so many wonderful memories came out of the time they spent together.

Personality: Josefine is a free spirit. She likes to have fun and live in the moment, though it seems to turn people away from her while drawing in the wrong crowd. She wants to live life to the fullest, but also makes sure to be careful so as not to get too carried away because she has the habit of doing so without meaning to. It's hard not to get caught up in all the excitement, but after spending a couple years to discover herself, she has been able to keep it a little under control, which is best for everyone.
She's a pretty upbeat sort of girl, obviously, and she always finds a way to look on the bright side of life even when things seem terribly bleak. Even though she was bullied during her time in high school, Josefine never held a grudge against her tormentors, instead finding a way to let it go and love them even if they were full of hate. Josefine has learned there is more to life, and holding onto things that happened in the past was generally a bad idea.

Josefine is a sweet girl, always looking out for her friends, and even after people who aren't all that close to her. She simply cares, perhaps a little too much. She's loyal and always willing to lend a helping hand to those around her, she practically lives by the Audrey Hepburn quote 'As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.' And she always there to help others, no matter who they are or what time of day it was. Call her up, stop her on the street, she will be there. It's just the kind of girl she is, and will always be.

She's also stubborn and determined. Once she has her mind set on something, nothing will throw her off track until she reaches her goal. Nothing at all. Especially when her family is involved. If no one is around to help her, she will only end up taking care of business herself. However, if someone were to offer a lending hand, she wouldn't be opposed to taking it up because she might be independent, but sometimes she can't do it all on her own.

Strengths:
❣ Giving advice. Josefine is thoughtful and often gives good advice.
❣ Dancing. It helps her get rid of her excess energy.
❣ Photography. Even though she is still learning, Jo is actually pretty good with a camera.
❣ Honesty. If you want the truth from Josefine that is what she will give you, though some times she will spare your feelings because she is still human after all and doesn't like being too brutal with her honest opinion.
❣ Love. No matter who you are, what you look like, how smart you are—Josefine will love you for just being you. All she asks is for people to be true to her and not lie.
❣ Faith. Even though she has had a lapse, Jo is true to her beliefs and nothing can get in the way.

Weaknesses:
♣ Chocolate. She goes gaga over it.
♣ Coffee. She can drink it all day long, and she has. And she has become a complete jittery mess.
♣ Anyone in need. If someone needs help, Jo has this urge to do go to them and do whatever they need her to do. Even if it is a popular.

❣ Sweets.
❣ Cheesy movies.
❣ Flowers. Spring. Warm weather.
❣ Having the time of her life while she’s still young
❣ Music. Who doesn’t?
❣ Life

Dislikes:
♣ Abuse. She won’t stand for it. If she sees someone abuse someone, whether it’s physical or verbal, Josefine will walk over and take care of business herself.
♣ Girls. Jen has an easier time making friends with guys. Girls tend to be backstabbing b////es, so she stays away from them whenever possible.
♣ People who push her buttons to rile her up. Um no. Don’t do it, at least if you want to live to see the next day.
♣ Morons.
♣ Liars.

Other: Ever since Jo's sister has gone missing, Josefine is hellbent on finding her again no matter what people tell her. She refuses to give up on her sister, and even when the police tell her to just stay home, she's out on the street trying to find out anything she possibly can.

(I sort of recycled her bc I feel like the other rp I'm using her in is dying ^^" hope you don't mind)

message 25: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments ((I don't mind at all. Now I just feel like I need to lengthen mine haha))

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments (Ahahaah no I tend to ramble when it comes to my charries x.x" so really you don't need to change your charries ^^ I like them)

message 27: by ✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ (last edited Mar 16, 2013 12:01PM) (new)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments Name: Austin Marc Taylor
Nicknames: None
Date of Birth: October 15th

Appearance:

Distinctive Markings: On his left hand, Austin has a birthmark that’s just a birthmark. It has no defining shape, it covers much of his hand and looks like a blob of nothing in particular; it’s just been there since he was born. Although, Austin considers it lucky for reasons that no one really understands. He simply likes to believe it’s lucky, it makes him feel just a little special.
There are scars on his back, but Austin is careful that people don’t see them. Ever.

History: There nothing all too tragic about Austin’s past, aside from his parents' passing when he had been young. Sometimes people assume Austin is from family based on his appearance, but that’s not true at all because he isn’t; his parents were as poor as church mice but this didn’t mean he had a bad life, or even a terribly sad life. Beau firmly believes that money doesn’t buy happiness and his parents proved that to him time and time again—until they passed away and he was sent to live with his grandparents.
What? You didn’t think there would be some tragedy in his life? Well, there was, but Austin doesn’t obsess over it like most would. Sure, there had been a dark period in his life but he had over come it; he still misses his parents and mourns how they’re no longer in his life, but he has learned to accept their passing and knows they are in heaven looking down at him.

To backtrack a little, Austin’s parents had him when they were still in high school, which had forced them to live with his father’s parents—his grandparents, who were the only people the two had since all other doors had been slammed shut in their faces. His grandparents on his mother’s side hadn’t approved of Austin so they had given her the option of giving up Austin or being disowned. Rose Taylor, his mother, had held her head up high and proudly walked out of her parents’ house without ever looking back. It had puzzled Austin, growing up with only one set of grandparents while other kids in his school had two sets to love and spoil them. However, honesty played a huge part in his life, so his parents had told him—once he was old enough to understand—that his other grandparents had disinherited his mother before he had even been born.
It had hurt him, sure, but it made Austin realized just how much his mother loved him when she had told him she picked him over a life of ease and comfort. Giving up everything she had known just for him, well Austin was proud to call her his mother—despite her choice in names.

After high school, Austin’s parents’ bought their own apartment and tried their best to make it on their own with their baby boy. They may have been poor but his parents’ love was all he needed to get through life—their love, his grandparents’ love and his faith in God. They may have been poor to the point that he had to wear hand-me-downs from a distant cousin, buy clothes from thrifts stores like Goodwill, but they weren’t poor at heart. They had been decent people with big hearts, wasn’t all that mattered?

When Austin had been eight years old when his parents had died in a car crash one winter night; he had been sent to live with his grandparents not too long after. The driver had been drunk, though almost everyone blamed the poor weather conditions rather than the driver. At first, Austin had blamed the driver; he had hated the driver so much, and then he had blamed God for everything. He had been young at the time, who was he supposed to blame? The driver had been punished, but he had found it easier to blame an invisible deity because he couldn’t very well take his pain and anger out on the driver.
This had worried his grandparents; Beau had lost all faith and had suddenly become a very aggressive child. They had sent him to therapy, and had taken him to church every single day—anything to help him and restore his belief.
Luckily, as he grew older, he had learned to come to terms with his parents’ passing. It had taken some time for him to accept it, but he had returned to God, his faith stronger than ever.

Austin had finished high school at the top of his class with honors, and went onto college. However, he had realized after some time he wanted to be a police officer, well a detective to be more specific. So he enrolled into the police academy when he was twenty, and worked his ass off so that he could be the best. His grandparents have always been proud of him, and constantly supported every decision he made, even though it worried them some times, but Austin was a man now and they respected whatever choices he made--even if it meant he would be putting his life on the line every single day.

Austin graduated at the top of his once again. He has been on the force for four years now, and hopes to one day be head detective.

Family:
Rose Taylor: Austin had been a mama’s boy through and through. She had been a beautiful, strong and kind woman. Some times Austin had believer her heart was too big since she had forgiven her parents for turning her away when she had needed them most. Though, she had taught him that it was never right to hold a grudge.
Evan Michaels Taylor: His father had been a great man, and Austin wishes that one day he can be just half the man he was. Austin had always looked up to him since he had been a very hardworking man.
Jethro Taylor: Austin’s grandfather is one son of a gun. He’s a great man that is very protective of his family. Much like Austin’s father, he’s a hardworking man, having started his own business and built it from the ground up.
Judith Eliza Taylor: Austin’s grandmother is possibly the kindest woman in the world. She’ll wash your mouth out with soap if you dare to curse in front of her, but that’s only reasonable isn’t it? She likes to cook a lot and loves to feed people until they’re about to burst.

Personality: The first thing people will notice about Austin is that he’s an absolute sweetheart. He is kind to those around him and very accepting, even of those of different faiths or no faith at all. He’s trustworthy, chivalrous, sweet—all things good wrapped up in five foot ten inch white boy with shaggy dark hair. He’s the sort that walks around with his heart on his sleeve, and does so proudly; sure people have broken his heart but he has learned to bear through it all in the end. It’s rare to hear bad things floating around town, but there were plenty of rumors going around that he's gay, which wasn’t true at all—not that he has any problem with gays. It’s hard to say something bad about Austin since he’s just so damn nice.

There are things that Austin keeps to himself, but he always turns to God to help guide him through the darkness. No one is without a few demons, and there are a few demons that resided within him but he tries his best to keep them hidden so that no one would know any better. However he doesn't just sweep them under a rug and act as if he's perfectly okay, because then he would be lying to himself. Austin has learned it's better to face them rather than hide away from them, because hiding never solves anything. So, he faces them with his faith at his side, knowing that one day he will be able to overcome them. So far, he has been able to stay strong, but there are those days where he sits on his bed with some music blasting in the background to drown out the rest of the world with tears streaming down his face.

Some days, life is just too much to handle.

Strengths:
✭ Patience. Austin is able to stay calm under even the worst situations.
✭ Listening. Want to talk to him? He will be there right there for you no matter what. Any time of day, he will be there.
✭ Faith. Even though he has had a lapse, Austin is true to his beliefs and nothing can get in the way.
✭ Fighting. Even though he doesn't look like it at first glance, Austin has one mean right hook. Get him angry enough and you'll end up with a black eye.
✭ Guns. He doesn't like to use his, but after a couple years, he has come to have a good handle on it, able to shoot without hesitation when it counts.

Weaknesses:
✗ Energy drinks. He just can’t stay away from them
✗ Family and friends. He’s naturally very protective of them.
✗ Careless. Sometimes Austin is a bit too lax when it comes to how he handles important things in life.
✗ Tears. If someone starts crying, Austin will stick around that person until they're smiling again.

✭ Monster. The energy drink. Not the thing that sleeps under his bed or slumbers deep within him.
✭ Starting conversations. Austin really enjoys talking to people, even with those he doesn’t know.
✭ Making friends. ’I promise I don’t bite.’
✭ Having fun.
✭ Peace. ’Can’t we all just get along?’
✭ Food. Austin is a little piggy. He loves to eat yet he’s as skinny as a stick.
✭ Night. Best time to go out for a walk to clear his head, or to think over a case
✭ Music. When life starts to become too much to handle, Austin turns to music as an escape.
✭ Religion. When he needs time alone to think, Austin has turned to his faith to help him through the dark.

Dislikes:
✗ Ignorance. ’No, it’s not bliss.’
✗ Big egos. There is a thing as too much self-confidence.
✗ Judgmental people.
✗ Medication. It makes him really wired.

Other:

message 28: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Works for me :). I'm about to crash as well! Night :).

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments Alright on and working on my guy

message 30: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Kk :). Just post when ur done and ready!

message 31: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments ? :)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments DONE x.x sorry it took so long and sorry he's not even worth the wait

message 33: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments He was totally worth waiting :) you put so much depth into your characters! I love it. Though feel a bit like I'm scraping the minimum haha. Normally it's the other way around...I'm glad to have someone more over the top than me! So, shall we? I can start or you can. Whichever :)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments >.<" Thanks! Omg no way! I love your charries :3 Quality over quantity right? Lol don't worry I tend to write way too much aha so you won't have to worry about getting too little from me ^^ yes we shall! Could you start please? :)

message 35: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Sweat. Something Carson was used to plenty within his life. Nothing came easy, and sweat was one of the key indicators that this wasn't as easy as it looked. His feet pounded hard against the cracking alleyway; his heart pounding a constant rate, though. Thank God for all those sports he's been enrolled, endurance trainings, and workout routines. Not to mention on the job workout like this. 

His gaze was focused on everything--each thing that could get in his way or cause difficulty-but the majority of his attention resided on the back of a reasonably well known member of the county's gang. Touching people within a gang was difficult, nearing impossible at times. This particular one had been doing a little dirty work on the side that Carson had caught wind of and used to place his arrest. 

However, as soon as the guy saw Carson, he bolted. It had been a few days since something this...involved had taken place, so Carson didn't hesitate in the chase. Rounding a corner, Carson could tell he was gaining. His blood began to rush quicker and burn hotter it seeme as he forced himself to speed up. "Coming out between Rodgerson's Apartments and and the antique store onto Forest Avenue," Carson said through the mic turned on at his chest to his partner who he hoped was trying to get ahead of them either on foot down another path or in their police assigned Dodge Charger. 

The perp made a fatal flaw, he looked over his shoulder, costing him a good reductions in strides--just enough for Carson to close that last bit of distance. As soon as the broke from the alley, Carson made a football player's tackle and took the man to the ground, gaining some gasps from very...very near bystanders. 

((I'll bring Juliana in once they go back to the station. She's new, as in just coming in. I was thinking the kidnapping are just starting. Only two so far. The sister could have been one of them or it could be the next. Which ever. But this way we can build up their relationships as partners (the boys) and the others in whatever way ;). That okay?))

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments (^^ okie sounds good to me. maybe the sister could be at the station, ready to badger them again. i'm going to say that her sister has been missing for a week now at least if that's ok)

It was dark. Of course it was dark, this only ever happened during the night. He never understood why this must happen when it was night time, but Austin figured it was because there were less people out and about, which meant less chance of someone getting hurt if it ever came to that. Then again, it could also have something to do with the fact that this was the only time of day the guy came out to do his business. Yea that was most likely it--not that it was really important. Though, Austin wasn't a huge fan of chasing down gang members with only the moonlight to guide him down the dark streets.

Who knows what was lurking in the shadows?

Austin nodded to himself before taking off down the street back to the car after he heard his partner over the radio. He didn't say anything back since there was no point. It was a chase now, no time to waste any words. Since he had been a part of the track team, Austin was quite fast and graceful on his feet; some of the other guys made fun of him about it since he never played football in high school, he was just the track guy and that obviously wasn't a manly sport. However, he has proven to the guys at the station that he was no wimp when it comes down to hand-to-hand combat, but they also knew he wasn't a confrontational kind of guy either.

The blood rushed to his ears, his heart hammering away in his chest as he slammed his foot on the gas pedal, expertly avoiding all the cars on the street, though it helped that his siren was on to tell them to get out of his way as he sped towards Forest Avenue. By the time he got there, he hit the brakes, coming to a screeching stop right at the curb; he parked the car and got out, gun in hand. "Everyone, if you could please back-up," he said loudly, his voice ringing out crisp and clear in the cold night. He had gotten there just as his partner had tackled the guy to the ground, the bystanders starting to crowd around to get a better look, but Austin managed to get them to stand a good distance away. "Nothing to see here, folks, we're both police officers" --he quickly flashed them his badge with his free hand, keeping his gun aimed at the perp, who was on the ground under his partner-- "back-up so no one get's hurt."

message 37: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Perfect timing as usual. The guys back at the station had said to younger men as partners wouldn't be a good thing. To hell with that bullshit. The two worked well together, and they had proven it. Opposite in personalities at times considering one dislike conflict while the other was perfectly fine, if not somewhat promotive of it. 

Carson positioned himself so one knee buried in the guy's back and the other foot rested flat on the ground to keep him balanced. He had pulled the cuffs from his back pocket, glad they hadn't fallen out, and snapped them to the man's wrists, good and tight. "You have the right to remain silent..." he rambled off his rights mechanically as he jerked the guy to his feet and stood straight. "Nice of you to show your ass up," joked Carson to his partner. "I'm always the one doing the dirty work." Mainly because he was the one that thrived on it. 

A few of the bystanders still crowded a distance away, not really feeling threatened since the bad guy was cuffed. One of them caught Carson's attention. A pretty red head by the name of...oh damn it, what the hell was her name? Like he would remember. She flashed a brilliant, mischievous smile his way saying far more than words could at times. In return, Carson smirked a bit a winked to the girl. Odds were, he'd be seeing her later after his shift ended. At least a forth of the city's women within a six year down and ten year up age range of the young cop knew of Carson in a manner more confined to the bedroom. 

But, everyone knew that. He was easy. If a girl was pretty and didn't have enough self worth than to throw themselves at him on a first date, then he wouldn't mind going along with what they want. He want playing them, though. They all knew. 

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments When Austin noticed that Carson had it all under control, he tucked his gun back into the holster. He held a lot of respect for his partner, even though he knew about Carson's sexual endeavors, but that hardly mattered when it came to work. Then again he was forever grateful that Carson even put up with him even with all the other guys at the station constantly teased them about how they were complete opposites in many aspects. Yet it worked. How? Austin wasn't sure, but he preferred not to question something that just worked out.
Then again, everyone wondered why Austin was even a cop. Sometime he would question it, but when they would catch the bad guy it made him remember that he was there to protect people by keeping guys like this one off the streets.

"Yea yea, whatever," he chuckled, rolling his eyes at Carson as he opened up the door to the back of their car so they put the perp in there after he was cuffed. "You ran off and left me there without saying anything. At least I showed up with the car so we don't have to walk him all the way back." He walked back around to get into the driver side of the car to drive them back to the station. He caught his partner wink over at some girl, but only chuckled under his breath and left it that. There was no point in talking about, especially since Austin was a big loser when it came to girls. Sad, yes, therefore he wasn't going to focus on it. "Alright, so any other people you'd like to chase down tonight or can we get back to the station now?" He teased.

message 39: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Carson couldn't help chuckling at his partner's well play on words. He shot his eyes to his partner and smiled.  Carson opened his mouth to reply, but the perp decided to cut in, starting to squirm as Carson walked him to the door. "Man! I aint done nofin'!" he claimed, trying to jerk his cuffed hands from Carson. 

"You ran," Carson said simply, placing one hand firmly on the top of the man's head and lowered him into the car against the man's will. "That's enough." With that Carson raised up an closed the door, his attention going back to Austin. "Chasing isn't my style in some things," he told with a smirk, opening his own door an sliding in. 

The leather of the seat sounded against his body's pressure, but it faded fast. With the door shut, Carson waited on his partner to fully climb in. Another difference between Carson and Austin that Carson had noticed was: Austin was never with a girl. He wear a uniform and had a badge--and wasn't a donut shovin' cop. That was plenty to at least get him dates. Yet, Austin was never with a single woman--as far as Carson knew. "That particular one is pretty fun, if you're interested."

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments "Chasing is all you know how to do," he quipped, but it was in a teasing light-hearted manner.

Austin slid in and started up the car again. He took his time to make sure he was buckled in, ignoring the perp's complaints from the backseat. He rolled his eyes, finally pulling away from the curb casually as the bystanders began to disperse. He leaned back against the comfortable leather seat as he drove on back to the station in ease; they had the guy, so no reason to be tense anymore, right?
Yet, at Carson's words, Austin felt his face begin to warm up as he shifted a little uncomfortably in his seat. The perp quieted down, which made Austin a little more uncomfortable than he already was. "Uh what?" he asked, acting as if he didn't even know what Carson was referring to.

Now it wasn't as if Austin has never been with a girl, because he has. Oh he has been with plenty of girls back in high school and college, but lately he has decided he would take it a little slow when it came to girls and relationships. Yes, Austin liked to be in a solid relationship; the idea of flings made him feel gross to be honest. He liked being with one girl, wooing her, courting her, buying her things, spending quality time with her, and just getting to know her. He wanted someone to cuddle with by the fire during the cold months, not just someone to hump every other night. It just wasn't how things worked when it came to the tall brunette. He sighed and shook his head, just another way he and Carson were different he guessed.

message 41: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments At hearing Austin's tone, Carson grinned. Austin was either innocent still or one of the guys interested in more. Carson cocked his head to his partner. "I never notice you with a girl--in any manner," he added the last bit with a bit of a emphases. Turning to look out the windshield again, Carson continued. "But, that's your business, I guess. I'm just sayin', I know plenty of girls--all types. Some more focused on sex. Others that want to tie you down and keep you. I wouldn't mind introducing you--but like I said, your business." 

Carson wasn't looking for anything in women. When one came along that forced him to want to chase her, to be with her, crave her, and never want anyone else, then he would gladly settle down and be a loyal boy. But, until then, no use in shooing off girls that were okay with just sex and nothing more. The station wasnt too far away, thankfully. In a few minutes, even with traffic, they should arrive. 

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments Austin glanced over at Carson, but quickly returned his attention back to the road and shook his head. He silently thanked a higher being when the station came into view. He sped up just a little to get there a little faster to get out of this awkward conversation. It was the last thing he wanted to talk to Carson about, because he was never comfortable talking about his love life--or lack thereof--to anyone. At all. His grandma was already on his ass about getting a girlfriend and settling down, but Austin just didn't really--yea no, not now of all times.

Clearing his throat as he finally parked the car in the lot, he looked over at his partner and grinned a little. "Nah, it's alright man. I'm not really looking right now," he mumbled with a shrug. What. A. Liar.
His sights were technically already set on a girl, just no one knew and he wasn't ready to let anyone know, including his partner. He just wasn't sure what was going, it was kind of confusing, so once he figured everything out then he would do his thing. Eventually.

"So, who's going to do the paperwork for this one," he sighed, nodding his head over at the perp before getting out of the car.

message 43: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Carson just nodded in understanding to Austin's statement towards girls. Sometimes there's just no desire for them. So, he let the subject completely go. Upon the mention of paperwork, Carson cringed. "I did the capture. Either you can do the work," he said as he got out and looked over the car to his partner. "Or we release him. I'm not wasting my night--or even part of my shift doing mindless work." Carson closed his door and started towards the station. "You got it and him, right bud?" he asked with a smirk as he looked over his shoulder. 

Once he reached the push in glass door of the station, it was his shock that the door was unable to be opened, causing him to run into it slightly. His eyes jerked to the glass, glare hunting for the reason for his halt. A girl, one he hadn't met before and a few good years below him, stood with tennis shoed foot blocking the door's opening path. A mischievous smile crept to the cute--yet acceptably hot in at least mosts' eyes--face. 

She held up a piece of paper and put it flat to the glass. "I realize you aren't into paper work, Officer York," she said in a sweet tone. "But I'm going to have to ask you to sign this."

He glanced to the form. The title gave it away. She was from the university and working as an intern. Hints "Police Department Internship Placement." "I'll be working under you," she informed strongly. 

"Really?" he asked with a bit of humor, cutting his eyes to her. "Now why's that?"

"Under request on my part. I want to see what it's like from who I think are the uprising part of the force. That happens to be you and your partner. So, you'll sign these to say you accept and things will go smoothly for you."

"I'm sorry, are you threatening me Miss..." he looked to her signature. "Miss Art?" 

"Not at all," she said sweetly with a big smile. 

"Of course you aren't," he stated. "More your foot and I'll sign." Victoriously, Juliana moved her foot and took the paper from the door. Carson looked over his shoulder to his partner. "We got someone else who can do the paperwork!" he hollered. He swung the door open, keeping his smirk in place. "Welcome to the force, sweetheart," he said mockingly to the now agitated Julie. With a wink her way, he continued into the station. 

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments Austin made a face, he didn't want to do the paperwork, but someone had to do it and he knew that once Carson made up his made on that, there was no convincing him otherwise. With a sigh, he dragged the guy out of the guy, who was still protesting that he was innocent. "Don't you know when to give up?" he grumbled, shaking his head as he walked on towards the doors where Carson was talking to some girl. As he got nearer, he raised a brown in amusement as he looked the girl over quickly. "Wait, what?" He asked, having missed most of that conversation. Finally reaching the doors he turned his attention to the girl, his partner already gone from his view at this point. "So who are you again? I'm Officer Taylor, do you need help with something?" He asked, his voice kind but a little strained as he tried to keep a hold on the perp, who was struggling still even though it was pointless.

Meanwhile, in the station talking with one of the officers at the front desk was a young woman who was well in her early twenties; there was a small smile on her face, but the smile didn't reach her eyes, in fact her dark green eyes almost seemed lifeless, and who could blame her? She has been away from home for two years only to return to find her sister has gone missing. It's been a little over a week, and the police have told her there was nothing she could do other than stay home and pray for the best. But Josefina wasn't the kind of girl to just sit back and do nothing. Nope, she was the kind to come to the station just about every day to badger the police officers on the case until they found her sister safe and sound.

Out of the corner of her she saw a familiar face. Officer Carson York. And she didn't hesitate walking after him, despite the protests of the woman at the desk; they all knew her well enough that there was no point in telling her what she shouldn't do.

"Carson!" she called after him, quickly catching up to him with her long strides. "Hold up, I need to talk to you."

message 45: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Carson had left her standing feeling slightly defeated, but with an empty hand. Last second, he had taken the paper from her hand and headed in. (forgot to mention he took the paper lol). She watched his back for a second, but regained herself quickly when voice came from her other side. "Hm?" she said before forming coherent statements. She pulled up a smile and held her hand to the officer, not thinking she had actually met him in person before. But, she could have...her memory might have slipped it towards it. "Officer Taylor, I'm Juliana Arts. I was just speaking with your partner about a form I needed his signature for. I see now you would have been the more practical choose to get a signature from." 

Carson had come to a stop upon hearing his name. He turned to face the woman. Did he know her? Whoa no...was she that expected him to call the next day? Carson couldn't recall ever doing anything with a woman that matched her features. But, she seemed to know him, so he highly doubted if he was right or not in recalling his encounter or lack there of. He set the form down on a table and scribbled his signature as he spoke, "What do you need to talk to be about exactly?" he asked as he signed before standing straight and looking to the woman in full. 

((sorry for the shortness!))

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments (^^ don't worry about it. mine will be short too. it's getting a little late for me now)

Austin didn't recall ever meeting this girl before, but her name sounded familiar. Maybe. He was pretty bad with names so he wasn't sure if he ever had met her somewhere before. Probably not, but who knows. Since both hands were preoccupied in keeping the perp from escaping his grasp, he simply flashed her a rather charming smile and nodded. "Nice to meet you Miss Arts, and yea I tend to be the more practical choice for a lot of things." He chuckled, winking at her in a friendly manner. "So, uh, what are you here for exactly?" He stepped into the station, expecting her to follow him to keep up the conversation. "I mean, I get it, signing papers, but the papers are for what?" He began to drag the perp further into the station towards his desk so he can start on the paperwork.

Josefina raised a brow at Officer York, recalling she spoke more with his partner rather than him. She may have said hello in passing, but that was about it. The look he gave her puzzled her, but she brushed it off. "Sorry, Officer York, you probably don't know who I really am, I dealt more with your partner, Officer Taylor." She smiled at him, but yet again the smile didn't quite reach those forest green eyes of hers.
Jo wasn't much to look at; she was 5' 6", about ten pounds underweight, and was dressed in what most people would call 'hippie' clothing. Her shirt was tie-dye and her skinny jeans were worn out at the knees, and to complete her look she was wearing green tennis shoes. Not to mention her long brown hair was up in a messy bun. Well, she wasn't exactly dressed up in order to hook up with any guys, obviously. She was simply an older sister looking for her baby sister.

"I'm Josefina Hawking, my sister Jolie has gone missing about a week ago," she explained to him, her voice dropping at the mention of her sister. She dropped her gaze to the floor, hating how it's been a week and still no leads to where her sister was. "I heard you and your partner are working on the kidnappings case, and I just wanted to know if you guys...learned anything new."

message 47: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Juliana dropped her hand to her side, understanding his reasoning for not taking it, but still feeling a tiny bit of dislike come forth thanks to it. Not that it should be placed there for something of that matter, but a handshake meant a lot in the world Julie was raised in. A limp one was never good, but too firm meant trying to hard. A rejection of one...well, that was just nothing good at all. She reminded herself he didn't have a free hand and took his smile and wink as much as possible to fill the gap in shaking. 

She followed, feeling the station was already a home to her now that the papers were being signed. "An internship to work here for awhile," she explained. "I was to be assigned under someone, so I forced your partner to sign for me to follow y'all around and learn from the two of you." Her gaze flashed to Carson as he spoke to a woman then back to Austin. "I was already given orders oh so kindly by Officer York that I get to fill out the paper work for this citizen here," she gestured to the struggling man. 

Carson caught an odd expression come over the woman's face. Then she explained she hadn't met formally with him--or causally for that matter. A relief washed over him. There had been a few days he had received a slap from a woman after the line 'I need to talk to you' or some derivative of it. But, after her full explanation, Carson's body unteansed. 

"The kidnappings..." he trailed off, not recalling much on the cases. Had they taken the cases? That was generally more Austin's thing. He was a bit better at the things not physically involving conflict--ie cases not involving action. But, Carson wasn't bad at the detective part. He had a knack for it, actually. But, recently he had his focus on this gang and taking them down. His focus needed to shift. He knew that. There was the fear though...the fear of failing. It would be his fault if he couldn't find these women and harder to handle. Maybe that's another reason he didn't dig deeper into ongoing cases like this. 

But, he recalled things mentioned by Austin. "To be honest, ma'am," he told, trying to keep a serious tone, "No new information has arisen. My partner would know better than me...but, in cases like this, new information doesn't come along often..." He wouldn't add that he had not been personally lookin into it. Things seem to get done faster when he's involved since he doesn't take no for an answer. "But, I'll personally start investigating it." 

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments Austin listened to the girl talk, smiling a little since it was pretty amusing that anyone would want to work under him and Carson. Well, Carson was the better officer out of the two, so no surprise there--no one would want to work under Austin, compared to most in the force, he was still a rookie even after four years. "Well you're going to learn a lot from Carson," he chuckled.He looked back at the perp before turning his attention to Juliana. "Oh, well, alright, if you want. I can do the paperwork, but I need to put him in a holding cell first. So if you would excuse me for a moment. But uh feel free to hang around my desk, it's over by the window over there." He nodded vaguely over to a small brown desk that was overflowing with folders, papers, and a ton of random stuff including a stuffed animal. "Excuse me." He smiled at her before disappearing into the back with the gang member.

It took about five minutes to put the guy in a holding cell before he walked back out and over to his desk to show Juliana what to do.

"Right," she mumbled, doing her best not to sound too disheartened on the matter. Even when she spoke to Austin, he had told her the same. Yet she still came in hopes of finding something more about what happened to her sister. There had to be hope right? Some small glimmer of hope that everything would be okay, that her sister would be returned to her safe and sound. Right? Closing her eyes for just a moment, she let out a small sigh almost in defeat.

She looked back at Officer York and nodded her head as if she understood. With a second kidnapping, she thought they would be working harder on the case, but perhaps not.
"Thanks, sorry for wasting your time." She took a step back and turned her back to him before heading for the doors. Even though he hadn't given her much, or anything at all, Jo wouldn't be returning home straight away that night. Nope. She would return to the place her sister had last been seen to try and find new clues. Anything, just anything to help her tell her where her sister was.

message 49: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Juliana, being very keen with noticing the unnoticeable, easily took the references Austin made towards her learning just under Carson and not under himself along with the tone of voice and expression when said as Austin saying she would not learn a thing from him. Then came the offer to do the paperwork even when she said she would. Austin had low self esteem and was a push over... Juliana's forehead scrunched after her deduction as he walked to put the guy away. He was nice as well, so he was a sweet, low confident, pushover. Not much better. 

She leaned against his desk, glancing over things. Her hand caught hold of the animal she played with it slightly, not thinking much, before her eyes went back to the desk covered in papers. She tilted her head to read a name. "Whitney Lovic..." I know her... She was kidnapped? Who would want to take her? That poor girl was so...well, that was really none of Julie's business to tell. But, the girls had lived together for a few months. Julie couldn't help but try and find out things about the girl she was living with. Under deep, deep layers of well hidden info was a very...well, interesting find and horrible secret. It reminded her of herself. 

But, she let that go from her mind and looked back up to look upon Austin. "Cute stuffed animal," she said while waving it to him. 

Carson took a few steps towards her retreating form, caught her wrist and gently turned her to face him. His face showed his honesty that came to his words, "I know that a promise doesn't mean as much now days as what it should. But, im a man of my word...I promise I'll do my damn best to find your sister, ma'am." This was another reason Carson was good at his job, he was dedicated and knew how to act human when needed and not just that player, badass he portrayed a lot of times.  

He let go of her wrist and took a step back, letting her know he wasn't going to stop her again. Carson already knew his night was gone, now dedicated to trying to fill that promise. All of his hours would be thrown into this, he knew that. And he'd go crazy if he didnt solve it. But, those girls taken deserved someone as dedicated and driven as him searching for them. 

((I may fall asleep soon... Just a warning))

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments (i'm actually heading to bed now x.x i'll reply tomorrow. night!)

« previous 1 3