Christian Historical Fiction discussion

Coming soon... > Defender of Christianity.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paul (new)

Paul Clayton | 6 comments I hope this is not inappropriate, but I wanted to tell everyone that my Sci-fi/Fantasy/Political Satire short story collection, Strange Worlds, will be available for FREE tomorrow (3-13-13) at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Strange-Worlds-...

I think readers here will enjoy stories such as: The Triumph, The Thing in the Box, Christland, Gentle One, and 2038; San Francisco Sojourn; the Wrath of God, to name a few. Christianity and traditional culture are under attack and this book is my way of attempting to open eyes and fight the good fight. I hope you'll try it. And if you enjoy it, please tell a friend. Strange Worlds by Paul Clayton

message 2: by Paul (new)

Paul Clayton | 6 comments Okay, here I go again. Strange Worlds will be free from 3/24/2013 till 3-25/2013. Again, I believe my stories will open eyes and hearts. I think this book could be used as a tool in the culture wars. A fellow conservative told me that he thinks that The Thing in the Box should be a classic anti-abortion tale. It really could. But only if people read it and tell others. Hopefully that will happen someday. Best!

message 3: by Dan (new)

Dan Chance (OLDREAMER) | 4 comments Paul wrote: "Okay, here I go again. Strange Worlds will be free from 3/24/2013 till 3-25/2013. Again, I believe my stories will open eyes and hearts. I think this book could be used as a tool in the culture w..."
Notice received by email 3 days too late on 3/28.

message 4: by Paul (new)

Paul Clayton | 6 comments Sorry it got there late. If you have a Kindle and you would like me to send you a file free, send me your email address.

message 5: by Dan (new)

Dan Chance (OLDREAMER) | 4 comments Paul wrote: "Sorry it got there late. If you have a Kindle and you would like me to send you a file free, send me your email address."
Thanks Paul, w43dan@gmail.com. My kindle device is my laptop. I'm kinda distracted in my reading but your subject is intriguing as this world is surely strange. Oh, how will I incorporate the file you send into my Kindle library?

message 6: by Dan (new)

Dan Chance (OLDREAMER) | 4 comments I just received "Strange Worlds" from Amazon thanks to you.

message 7: by Paul (new)

Paul Clayton | 6 comments Dan, you're welcome. I hope you enjoy it and get something out of it. If so, please tell a friend or two. Best!

message 8: by Dan (new)

Dan Chance (OLDREAMER) | 4 comments I just read the first 3 stories. They were well written but I'm at a different place in life and I need foundational perceptions to remain strong. A cat must not become a shapeshifting succuba/vampire of souls. I hope you employ your talent in ways that strengthen the bonds between people and their maker, as your courtesy and generosity to me does. Check out my discussions at http://www.goodreads.com/topic/list_g....

message 9: by Paul (new)

Paul Clayton | 6 comments Dan, sorry, it sounds like this is not for you. There are, I think, fourteen stories in there, perhaps some of the others will interest you more. If not, well, leave it there and find something else that will move you more.

Best to you!