The Magic of Hogwarts RP discussion

Hogsmeade > Streets (Open until March 5)

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) .

message 2: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) ''I'm so sorry.'' Clary said to Hayden once they were safely out of the shop. ''I should have said something, should have done something.''

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Forget them," Hayden said. "They always go around acting like they're so much better than everyone else." Changing the subject, he asked, "You want to head back to the castle now or go somewhere else?"

message 4: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) ''I don't mind. As long as they aren't there, I'd go anywhere.''

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"How about we go to Zonko's?" Hayden asked.

message 6: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) ''Great idea. Let's go.'' Clary grabbed Hayden's arm and practically dragged him away from Honeydukes.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayden laughed, letting himself be pulled after her, running to keep pace with her. "Hey, slow down," he teased.

message 8: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Clary slowed, but only marginally. And, only for a short while. A few seconds later, she was back to the original speed until Honeydukes was far behind.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayden grabbed Clary's shoulder, slowing her down slightly as they reached Zonko's. "Patience, Miss Muse," he said, imitating Professor Nyx's voice perfectly. Switching back to his normal voice, he said, "What's the hurry?"

message 10: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Clary gave a short bark of laughter. ''Food impression. And nothing, just trying to put as much distance between myself and those jerks as possible. And bringing you with me.''

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayden snapped his fingers, now doing a Vex impression. "I see you're at Zonko's. Aiming to be a prankster, hmm? I commend your decision."

message 12: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Clary was laughing harder now. ''Why thank you for your approval oh wondrous Vex.'' She was finally walking at a normal speed now.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayden laughed. "But seriously," he said in a normal voice. "I reckon Vex would be so pleased to know that there are so many aspiring pranksters at Hogwarts." He nodded towards Zonko's which was full of chatting Hogwarts students.

message 14: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) ''His own personal utopia.'' Clary chuckled. ''Shall we go in?''

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"After you, my lady," Hayden said jokingly, making a sweeping gesture towards the store to indicate that she go first.

message 16: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) ((switching))