Terrence Hall discussion

Dorms (Girls') > #2--Allison, Nicole, Rosalie, Nessie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 272 (272 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 992 comments Mod
Here it is. Find a pic.

And, Molly, we'll have more people in this dorm soon, so don't freak.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 15, 2013 11:39AM) (new)

Allison, after multiple trips, finally got all of her things into her room and started to make herself at home.
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN...

message 3: by A 💞, Head Chef (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 516 comments Mod
Delphine walked into the dorms waiting for Alex and the other girl to catch up with her. "C'mon slowpoke!" She called back, referring to Alex.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally looked up from what she was doing, "Oh hi! You must be one of my roommates! I'm Ally," she said.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosalie follows them very shy like. Her small form makes her hard to notice but once you saw her beautiful face you couldn't hel but notice her.

message 6: by A 💞, Head Chef (new)

"Oh no, I'm not in here," Delphine stepped out of the way and she motions toward Rosalie," she is though." She smiles and giggles.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh okay then. What's your name?" Ally asked.

message 8: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Alexander came in. "Oh, uh...hey."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi! I'm pretty sure you're not my roommate." she said.

message 10: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"Well, yeah," he said in a sarcastic tone, "I totally am. Like, duh."

message 11: by A 💞, Head Chef (new)

Delphine chuckled and poked Alexander in the stomach. "Be nice!"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"So what are your names?" she asked. She still didn't have an answer.

message 13: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

He looked at Delphine and rested his arm on her shoulder, to point out how tall he was compared to her. "Woof woof."

message 14: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"I'm Alexander Prescott. Call me Alexander if you wish, but there will be grave consequences." He cracked a smile. "Just call me Alex."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok, I could make you call me Allison, but it's to long. I'm Ally." She said, still waiting for the other names.

message 16: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"Cool. Okay. So this," he said, nudging Delphine, "Is a pain. But most people call her Delphine. And I do believe that your roomie," *cynical laugh*, "is named Rosalie. And you have another one named...Morgan, I believe."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool! I can't wait!" she said. She really wanted to get into a regular schedule and get all of the meeting and greeting stuff done with. It will take a while, she thought.

message 18: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) ((Now.... Can Alex go to the docks?*sorry for being abnoying*))

message 19: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Alex gave Ally a mock evil smile. "You'll soon wish you could wait. Trust me."

message 20: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

((Sorry, but I'm RPing. Not trying to sound like a broken record, but hold on a sec. Try to find someone that you can rp with in the meantime.))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh no!" she said , overly exaggerating, "Is there something wrong with them?" she asked, of course she was kidding though.

((I have to go))

message 22: by A 💞, Head Chef (new)

"Hey!" Delphine gave him a fake stubborn look before giggling again. "Please excuse Alex he is highly enfeebled," quoting one of the lines from Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World.

message 23: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"Not your roommates! The classes!" Alex said quickly, over dramatizing himself.

((K. Me too, in a few.))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think I understood what you were talking about. I was just giving you a hard time." She said.

((Bye!))

message 25: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

(xD Only saw part of the movie.)

"Hey!" he said to Delphine, backing away and holding up an imaginary sword. "My name is Inigo Montoya. YOU KILLED MY FATHER! PREPARE TO DIIIEEE!" He lunged at her, then started poking at her ribs, laughing.

message 26: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

He stopped and looked at Ally. "Well, I understand that you understand about my understanding of understanding." Alex smiled again.

message 27: by A 💞, Head Chef (last edited Mar 13, 2013 07:50PM) (new)

"Hey!" Delphine dodged and blocked the blow almost,"Well we just came to help Rosalie. I'm going to go and drop my stuff off at my dorm," Delphine said, giving a friendly wave and going to dorm one.

message 28: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"Wait, Delph. My sister's in dorm one, right? Chloe Prescott?" He grinned evilly.

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) Nicole walked in to the dorm. "Hey guys. I guess I'm your other roommate." She looked at Alex. "Well, not yours..."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Cam wrote: "He stopped and looked at Ally. "Well, I understand that you understand about my understanding of understanding." Alex smiled again."

"Lot's of words. But I understood it!" She said overly enthusiastically. She loves confusing sentences.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Apoorva wrote: "Nicole walked in to the dorm. "Hey guys. I guess I'm your other roommate." She looked at Alex. "Well, not yours...""

"Hi I'm Allison. You can call me Ally though." she said, Stretching her hand out to shake the other girls.

message 32: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"Okaay. So. I will be goin..."

message 33: by A 💞, Head Chef (new)

"I think so....." Delphine said to Alex.

message 34: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"Good. DELPHINE! LET US HEAD TO YOUR ROOM!" He pointed straight in front of him, like a general going into battle and yelling "Charge", and ran nextdoor. He stopped when he realized that he didn't have a key.

(Dorm 1?)

message 35: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (last edited Mar 13, 2013 08:38PM) (new)

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) Molly wrote: "Apoorva wrote: "Nicole walked in to the dorm. "Hey guys. I guess I'm your other roommate." She looked at Alex. "Well, not yours...""

"Hi I'm Allison. You can call me Ally though." she said, Stretc..."

"I'm Nicole, but I go by Nicki. Are you guys new here too?" Nicole leaned back against the door frame.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosalie watches all this with her wide blue eyes

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Apoorva wrote:"Hi I'm Allison. You can call me Ally though." sh..."

"Yeah I am," She started, "I can't wait for this school year to get started." She said.

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) "Cool." Nicole slung her backpack off her shoulder and tossed it into a corner. "So what classes are you taking?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm taking All the normal stuff like Math, Bio, Lunch Just kidding lunch isn't a class nd then a few electives," she said

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"How about you?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Rise puts her stuff away sitting on her bed reading a book

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally jumped onto her bed and landed in a laying position. "where you guys from?" she asked both Rosalie and Nicole.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"LA"she says shy like

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 15, 2013 12:19PM) (new)

"Cool! I've never been there. I've always wanted to go though," Ally said, "I don't get to go places much." as she said this she pulled out a notebook, "this is a notebook of all the places I want to go, and drawings of what I think they'll be like." She said, showing it to Rosalie. "So what do you do for fun?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"I like to design cloths and make outfits"sge says sweetly "how bout you"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's cool, ummm I like to paint and do some photography," she said.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"that sounds fun can I see your work sometime"sge says with the sweetest voice

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course!" she said, and she jumped up from her spot and dug through her bag till she found a few scrapbooks and notebooks of her best works. "Here you go," she handed them to Rosalie.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose smiled as she looks through the book. "this is really good"sge says"you want to see one of the dresses I made?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks! and Yes I would," said Ally.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6