1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Claire and Maddie

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Actually I kind of wanted to do all the characters from the Avengers then add a new girl so that we can both be the girl, so maybe she can be the younger sister of Tony or something like that?

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Hm...yeah sure that sounds good :) so there is now Iron Girl, we need a Mini Hulk, Lil Widow, Son or brother of Hawkeye, son of Captain America then just keep Nick Fury there?

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Oh and a mini thor!

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Yeah sure so like someone who has control over the elements or something? Thats fine but can we still have a mini hulk?! :p

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Ok I don't think we should have that many characters maybe just one of the kids have the control of an element also how many girls and guys should be on the team.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments I think maybe three guys two girls or do you want to keep it even cause I'd figure that there would be some romance in between the team btw are we going to include a villain?

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Alright and maybe when one dies/leave a new super hero can join :D

Anyways you want to start a brain storm about what are villain should be?

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Btw I was thinking, you know the first bad guy from the first movie? Maybe he has a sun and takes revenge on the Avengers to hurt Mini Stark or something like that with maybe the other heroes?

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Kk sounds good, should we make our charries now?

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Kk btw we need to figure out who gets two boys one girl and the other two girls one guy, I'm willing to be Fury if you could be the villain plz

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Kk then I'll take the 2 girls one guy and I'll take Stark, Mini Hulk, and then I'll create a new guy

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Wait hold on I think I'm doing the two girls one guy then stark is stark's sister min hulk is a guy the new one is a girl

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Just saw and no I don't mind that's fine :) btw whats the age range?

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Kk and for the format should it just be this:

Name:
Super Power/Ability:
Relation:

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments KK thanks I can't wait to see yours :D

message 16: by ❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (last edited Mar 14, 2013 06:25PM) (new)

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Name: Joanna Piper Stark
Hero name- Iron Women
Nickname- Joey

Date of birth- 4/14

Power/ability:
Weapons-
Iron Women Suit (view spoiler)
Her smarts

Appearance: description
Hair color- Blonde Purple
Eye color- Light Blue
Distinct markings- A star shape birth mark on her abdomen
Clothing style-
http://www.polyvore.com/cute_in_black...
http://www.polyvore.com/hearts/set?id...
http://www.polyvore.com/rp/set?id=747...
http://www.polyvore.com/cross/set?id=...

Personality: Joey is a tomboy and a complete smart ass, you can blame Tony for that. She is tough as nails, extremely smart, outgoing, loving, and doesn't take crap from anyone. Yet she can be shy, sweet, caring, relaxed, not afriad to be herself, and protective of the people she loves.

History: Joey wasn't the spoiled child in the family, Tony was, obviously. As she grew up she was a real daddy's girls, helping him make little thing with him and Tony. She loved her life until her father got kills, her and Tony weren't the same. Tony turned into a player and Joey became quiet a shy. Over the years they had grown closer ever since he made the Iron Man suit, she always helped him with it. FInally she decided to make her own and did. She hasn't reaveled it to anyone until the day Loki came to New York, she finally suited up. She helped them the whole thing catching Nick Furries attention. After a few years he fianly asked her to join, her answer was a yes and thats how she ended up in SHEILD.

Other:

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Yeah sure I will maybe later I'm just kind of tried and all btw it won't be as detail as yours though :)

message 18: by ❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (last edited Mar 14, 2013 06:15PM) (new)

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Name: Alex Gavin Banner
Hero name- Hulk
Nickname- Banner

Date of birth- 12/31

Power/ability:
Weapons-
The Hulk
His anger

Hair color- Chocolate Brown Hair
Eye color- Blue (view spoiler)
Green when he changes into the Hulk (view spoiler)
Distinct markings- None
Clothing style-
T-shirts
Jeans
Vans
Sometimes a dress shirt

Personality: Alex is not your typical arrogant guy, he's more like a brotherly figure at times. He is nothing like the Hulk or 'the other guy' he likes to call him. He is truly sweet, caring, and the smartest guy in the Avengers. He has loved the Avengers ever since he was a kids and came here with his father Bruce Banner. Yet he is super protective of the people he loves, the shy nerdy guy, stands up for people, and sometimes a goofball.

History: Unknown

Other:

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Kk now we just need to make one more each then we can start! :D

message 20: by ❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (last edited Mar 16, 2013 10:07PM) (new)

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Name: Annabella Amber McLane
Hero name- Flame
Nickname- Bella

Date of birth- 6/14

Power/ability: Control Fire
Fly in her full fire form
Weapons-
Knives at times

Hair color- Chocolate Brown
Eye color- Crystal Blue
Distinct markings- A scar that runs down her back
Clothing style-
http://www.polyvore.com/taylor_swift/...
http://www.polyvore.com/cute_in_leath...
http://www.polyvore.com/everyday/set?...
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71...

Personality: Bella has a temper and her hair will turn into flames if you piss her off enough. She can be protective, a hard ass, follows the rules, and determined to get what she wants. Yet she is shy at first, can be sweet, caring, loving, and not afraid to be herself.

History: Bella never had an easy past what so ever. When she was little she had an abusive father who was also a drunk. One night her dad broke a beer bottle cutting it down her back. It caused her so much pain and anger she blasted him with flames, not even knowing about her powers back then. After the investigation Fury approached her offering her a place to stay, control her powers, and train. She said yes and has never looked back since.

Other:

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Yay! So where should we start? Also we need to figure out about our villain.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Woah we haven't commented it on this for a while XP u still want to do this?

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments K good c: I honestly just think we should use Loki to make it easier for the both of us :p

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments We can start when they all meet at Stark Tower then something happens and they get drafted to become the new Avengers?

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments They can be if u want I was just coming up with that but yeah they can be together still

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Kk then thats fine then can you start pretty please?

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments (Kk)

Joey was already up in this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=75... as she was walking through the hall to go to Alex's room. Since her brother offered Bruce to stay in the tower with them so did Alex. Alex was like another big brother to her and she loved it. She opened his door to find him still asleep then she yelled "Alex get up!" causing him to jump out of bed and on to the floor. She was laughing hard as she left to the kitchen. She asked Jarvis to make her eggs and coffee. Once he was done she went to the bar and sat down stuffing her face with eggs before looking up to see Dani. "Mi amiga!" she muffled with all the eggs in her mouth and her arms spread out wide with a goofy grin on her face.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments (u there? btw who are we matching up with who? if we do?)

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments (Hello?)

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Joey swallowed and wiped the egg off her mouth with the egg before Alex came out in jeans and shirtless showing off his muscular body. "Morning Dani." he said as eh grabbed some orange juice. Joey smiled and nodded "Yep we are we just need to wait for Landon, Rory and Bella." she said then saw a fire ball go around the tower before landing on the small landing pad. "Speak of the devil!" Joey exclaimed as Bella entered the house with a smirk "Morning." she said as she sat down next to Dani on one of the bar stools.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments (U there?)

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments (Hello? Are we still going to do this or not?)