Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone discussion

A Very Potter Musical

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kaitlin Anybody else experienced the supermegafoxyawesomehotness of Starkid's totally awesome Harry Potter musical?

Alex Grant I haven't watched it yet.

message 3: by Celise (new) - added it

Celise Yes, I think I watched it about three years ago. And isn't Darren Chris in it? It was quite amusing. I particularly enjoyed Malfoy.

Alex Grant I wish I could have watched it.

message 5: by Celise (new) - added it

Celise It's not on Youtube anymore?

Haniccol It's on youtube still. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmwM_A...

Darren Criss is Harry and he does an amazing job. And it was even more supermegafoxyawesomehot in person than on video.

message 7: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen I'm heading over to YouTube in a few to watch the NEW Harry Potter musical! It's "A Very Potter Senior Year" & Evanna Lynch is in it as well!! I saw a couple of scenes with her & I'm so excited to see the rest of it! :)

Sparrowlicious Woah. I already saw some gifs on tumblr but never bothered to check on Youtube. I guess I'll watch it sometime. :D

Alex Grant I'm gonna watch it sometime soon too. :D

Caitlyn Jen wrote: "I'm heading over to YouTube in a few to watch the NEW Harry Potter musical! It's "A Very Potter Senior Year" & Evanna Lynch is in it as well!! I saw a couple of scenes with her & I'm so excited to ..."

Really? I need to get on youtube after school!

Kaitlin I finished AVPSY last night. Anybody else cry? Take it easy Hogwarts, it's been totally awesome :)

message 12: by Sami (last edited Mar 27, 2013 07:30PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sami Yes it's over now isn't it. Does anyone think there's any point watching it now? I'm considering it

Andrea Tomé It's hilarious!
I specially like the Cho Chang song, haha

Ansley The heck?